Having a VP that denies evolution

>having a VP that denies evolution

wtf america

Other urls found in this thread:

notjustatheory.com/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf doesn't believe in global warming. Peas in a pod.

The fucking /x Pol'ers are going to come in now. Just a forewarning.

> belittlng other people's genuinely held views

Go crawl back under your rock, intolerant atheist.

trump denies it too

>evolution

Who cares? His views on evolution are redundant if the main issues plaguing this country are economic

This is your president, America. I hope you're proud.

Trump denies it too, so it's ok.

Macro evolution has never NEVER been observed and we have no model for its existence

Life insurance policy

Yeah, no he doesn't. Election's over bub. He doesn't have to pretend to be a christ-fag anymore to bring into the votes of retards - now he can actually work with intelligent people.

Be careful, you might get electrocuted, faggot!

He''s literally a human shield for trump my guy

So why it is so stupid not to believe in evolution?

Because the elites/"experts" tell you otherwise?

Poor guy, you probably believed Nate Silver too.

DAMN PROUD

Low energy CTR meme.

Trump has a nice butt for an old man.

>humans
>evolved

We'll explain how macro evolution works? Why can't we observe it anywhere?

so he's used to being in rigged events

Sad.

He gets a say in who gets cabinet position in Department of Education.

Trump's just a con artist, Pence is actually aiming for far-right everything.

You gotta have faith in the evolution so you can see it happening

>having a VP that denies walking
WTF Argentina

It literally can't be observed, so your standard of proof is ridiculous. You could just as easily reject damn near half of physics because particles and waves can't be observed directly, we're just relying on overriding theory to interpret the results of our experiments.

That is exactly what they're doing when they find and observe transitional fossils. They're using the current best explanation to put the pieces together.

All that being said, I literally don't give a fuck if politicians believe in evolution or not. They're not biologists and it's ridiculous to assume they have an informed and nuanced opinion about it.

Because it takes millions of years and most people don't live that long.

i bet he believes aliens engineered us, but he cant say that, so he goes with the creation story

If we don't live that long, then it doesn't matter whether it's true or false. He's free to believe what he wants, as is you.

A necessary evil to avoid Killary and WW3

I was the same person that posted the post directly above that one. Like I said, I could not care less whether he believes in evolution or not.

NO shit evolution is fake. The god created the heavens and the earth with MEME magic. Just like he blessed america with Trump and Pence!

Good. Full scale evolution isn't real. Only adaptation is real.

>having a country that denies being black
wtf argentina

We can, in microevolution. Macroevolution is just aggregate microevolution over tens of millions of years.

>>Macro

You are talking without knowing.

Drosophila melanogaster (The fruit fly) has in previous experiments had their population split. Half put in a container at 15 degrees Celsius, and half put in a container at 35 degrees Celsius. Otherwise similar conditions. They were bred for 20 years in these conditions. After 20 years, the descendants of both populations were unable to copulate.

This is Macro (Multicelluar organisms) Evolution we can recreate and see in the world.

The only issue is, that we can not "recreate" previous results. To proof a scientific hypothesis you need to be able to apply and recreate the results. But recreating the results nature gave us (humans, anyone?) is impossible due to all the factors we lack in the world now.

There is three levels of accepting evolution;
1. Genetics given by our parents determine our characteristics. These characteristics are then tested against the hardships of the world. And if we are a successful specimen, we will be able to reproduce.
2. Different populations stock up to different genes depending on their surroundings. Up until the point they are so different from one another they can no longer be considered the same race. (Ability to reproduce and have fertile offspring)
3. Humans and Apes had a common ancestor millions of years ago. And were separated into different races as their populations adapted to different scenarios.

1 & 2 can be scientifically proven.
3 can't be recreated. So while a cool and realistic assumption, it's not a certainty. Being skeptic of that part is not moronic. Being condescending because of skepticism is just plain liberal ignorance.

kek

How will argentina('s VP) ever recover (her ability to walk)?

If Pence wants to zap the "gay" out of faggots.... well then I wanna buy that good fella a beer~

>believing in the THEORY of evolution

That's some bluepilled shit right there

Same to be quite desu with you senpaimily.

Do you believe in the THEORY of gravity?

Damn, instead of the WWE, I wish that was the senate. Trump runs out, blindsides Harry Reid to the ground, and starts pounding.

The man would be a God.

Trump is an atheist you sheep

I do not.

There are many flaws in both theories, which is why they are still theories.

>being this fucking stupid

notjustatheory.com/

Of course its a brazilian who denies evolution, nothing to do with the fact that american missionaries brainwashed the entire working class of the country.

>muh micro vs macro evolution

there is no special kind of DNA that's immune to mutation and natural selection

The idea of microevolution being true but macro being impossible makes no sense

Ive never been more proud in my life.

When you go down the wrong road you often have to drive back to the start of the correct road.

That said he is just a threat so that the Left can't have Trump 'accidented'

I came here to post this.
Thanks, boludo.

Someone out hillarys face where she's looking at the balloons on Vince lol

Apples and oranges m8.
You also appear to have no understanding of what these things are - they're just models which have been shown to be accurate to whatever extent.
Gravity is not a theory, it's the name of a phenomenon, the theory is the mathematical model.
You can't "disprove" creation and you can't "prove" evolution, you just don't like one of them because le tv science man told you not to.

>global warming
>relevant
you do fucking realize, and I hope you do, uneducated leaf nigger.
There is no way we can realistically stop global warming,
and if we tried it would take a new world order,
fuck that shit mang, alex jones told me that shit's bad.

That's what the house of commons was once like in the UK, when things actually worked.

Creation is an attempt to explain origins, not dynamics. Evolution is both the name of an attempt to explain origins and to explain dynamics.

For supposedly being the scientific and enlightened side of the argument half you dummies don't even know what the things you are talking about are.

>That's what the house of commons was once like in the UK, when things actually worked.
that must have been fun

And that's why you deserve to live in Brazil.

that sounds fascinating, do you have a link to that experiment?

>caring about what other people believe

WTF America!

why is it a shocker when you are living proof monkeys live among us?

>So why it is so stupid not to believe in evolution?
As opposed to what? If it involves gods and the supernatural, yes, it is stupid.

more like

>evolution denier is their best choice of VP
wtf america

Two red lines were painted on the floor which neither side of the house were allowed to cross in order to stop fights breaking out.
The events that have taken place in that building are pretty amazing.

>He's free to believe what he wants, as is you.

Not when you are in his position you aren't.

>Having a President that will save the world

Good shit America

Porra anĂ£o

I enjoy the thought of politicians literally fighting for my vote.

Evolution isn't real

>Natural selection
>Mathematics
>Mendels law of genetics
>Biogenesis
>symbiotic relationships
>not one example of an animal becoming another animal ever recorded

All disprove evolution. Anything else evocucks

>denies evolution
>thinks gay people should be in jail
>supports conversion therapy, despite 100% of evidence showing this doesn't work

We can argue opinions on this board all day, but whether you're liberal or conservative, if you deny a FACT, you are an insane person.

Well, if terms were 6000000 years his opinion on the topic might actually matter

I'd rather have a president who is right about what is going on right now and wrong about what happened millions of years ago than vice versa.

Also the Bible.

enlighting post

I like you.

You should get a book on the history of the British parliament.
(don't use the wiki because it's full of revisionist crap and complete falsehoods eg. the queen not being allowed in the house of commons)

The book "Methuselah Flies". The first experiments were started in the 80s by Michael R. Rose. They tested a number of topics. You may be able to find something online.

>its a Sup Forums pretends to be christfags episode

repent now...

I have zero desire to see gay marriage banned but they're so fucking bitterly hateful to Trump that they'd better watch out

42% of Ameriburgers don't believe in evolution.

He's trumps insurance policy

Nothing you've presented there in any way disproves creationism.
You're comparing apples and oranges because the world evolution is being used to describe two different things.
One meaning is the origin, the other is dynamics. You're talking about dynamics, creationists are talking about origin.

I only believe in micro evolution

Who's the author?

They had to win the evangelical vote somehow

THAT'S THE WAY TO ROLL! Remember though common sense and logic trigger these snowflakes. Trigger away!!

It could be worse. Bush was in favor of ID education. Sadly, these guys are still better than their Democrat rivals.

how can you believe in evolution if its just a theory (a geuss?)

Is Mike "Hiroshima and Fagasaki" Pence really that regressive? He seems like a pretty cool guy desu

mike "fuck atheist" pence
mike "big dick" pence
mike "muh god" pence
mike "gas the gays" pence

is this motherfucker going to mandate sunday morning church

Meaning at least they don't force measures through on these things. You can disagree with people and still respect their right to believe what they want.

The cunt was talking about micro and macro evolution as if they had anything to do with Creationism.

I was arguing Pence ain't a moron for being skeptic. And that there is no direct scientific proof for evolution as an origin for humanity while at the same time explaining that the dynamics can be proven.

Are you fucking stupid. Have you read the King James Bible? Evolution is even dumber than global warming.

You fucking retards, you have no idea that theories are based entirely in fact.

You're thinking of a hypothesis, it's unproven. A theory is 100% proven.

>What is cell theory
Wow it's not like we can say that doesn't exist, because you can see cells under a microscope

Yes, it's just a theory. A valid theory is a scientific concept that has been proven to be true, based on massive amounts of evidence.

You faggots have absolutely no idea what the difference is between a hypothesis and a theory.

Genesis, chapter 1, says AFTER HIS KIND, eight fucking times because God knew you stupid evolution fuckheads would come along with this retarded theory. I guess eight times wasn't enough.

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/

Pence is Trump's Chaney

Yeah Bush was bad, but if you do anything to him you'll have 1000 times worse

see
Do you have any idea what a theory is? It's not a thesis or a hypothesis.

You're right, I misread.

>denies evolution

Really?

What is his IQ? below 70?