So white women are based after all?

>53% of the vote

This is proofs that you autistic fucks need to stop hating white women. Obviously there are plenty of based Aryan goddesses out there waiting for a real man.

Grow some balls you fucks.

Is she good enuff?

>catty bitchy women hating another woman for getting a lot of attention

It's as natural as rain.

>This is proofs that you autistic fucks need to stop hating white women.
You're right senpai.
>Obviously there are plenty of based Aryan goddesses out there waiting for a real man.
>Grow some balls you fucks.
Am genetic trash. You guys do it.

well done

>Trump girls are generally good looking
>A lot of white women voted Trump

Really made me think...

Old white women and amish women. Rest are whores who are former whores or coal burners.

Even sluts vote right.

Don't get your hopes up. It's mainly older white women. White women 35 and younger overwhelmingly went clinton .

So literally any whites friends or girl friends you'll have will not be red pilled. But your grandma is so that's good

47% voted against their race. How is that acceptable?

white women are not "based"

they just hate other women and Trump reminds them of their abusive dad

They are ?

They aren't the young women.

kek

Even white slutty ass women need a daddy.

bitter virgin

Yeah! Grandma voted for Tump! She is sooo smexy.

Yall are retards.

me on left

Just dont cofuse italain jew or irish as white

and youll be al white!

I guess Im a faggot.
KEK

who's the girl?

who is this semen demon?

Yeah man, give me your Grandma's number. She's probably the best Trump voting pussy out there. Just squirt some KY in the old sarlacc pit and go to town.

Man, i'd love to fuck the shit out of a nice blonde neo-nazi girl with my brown cock.

Maybe make her brothers watch me "defile" her as she moans with pleasure, turn them into little cucks.

Extremely unpleasant.

53% of them are married to a man they respect.

get for a beautiful white slavic loli

>Live in WV
Feels nice knowing my future's bright.

don't ever date the neo nazi girls lads. They are always fucking nutcases, like legit mentally ill, just absolutely fucking psychotic. They are as degenerate as sjw's.

The only people who hate on them are the cucks getting off and niggers pretending anyone likes them

Dammit...

this actually shows that 53% of married american men aren't cucks. That's all.

its hialrious to see blacks whipped for avg white girl
lol
jordan given all 6 by refs
hope this helps
black athlete is steroid guy myth

>53%
>still leaves 47% of degenerates
That's still pretty bad

this. my genes should probably die out

whats her name?
she love white bois?

I wish there were some other ways for us to save our culture desu.

plus it's of the white women that DID vote, you know alot didn't because "no way drumpf could win hurr durr"

She is disgusting

dna manipulation?

>she

That includes spics and niggers. Whites of all age groups and genders voted Trump.

White women have always been red, user. This isn't news.

If she had better eyebrows and got rid of the lip liner she would look way better.

Fuck that.

Who's ready for the crusade?

We never hated white women, we hated the other """women."""

White woman here.

Got tired of my step-mom's illegal friends stealing my driver's license.
Got tired of not being qualified for entry-level jobs because I wasn't hispanic or didn't speak spanish fluently.
Got tired of being bullied in high school and college for being white and getting called a 'dumb white bitch' by hispanic chicks.
Got tired of getting subpar service in restaurants for being white.
Got tired of being surrounded by 'friends' who only speak spanish and laugh at me cause I don't understand.
Got tired of not being eligible for food stamps because I can't get a job because I'm not illegal.

I don't know I guess this is my way of fighting back. This is like the last 10 years of just bullshit and it feels good to finally have someone who is most likely to stick up for someone like me.

No take backs.

How dare white people not vote for the candidate that overwhelmingly panders to black voters!

Those fucking racists!

>Hispanic

CALL THE BROWN SHITTY ONES MESTIZOS YOU DUMB ANTI WHITE WHORE

YOU FUCKING FELL FOR THE KIKE MEDIA AND YOU'RE BLAMING MESTIZO CRIME ON THE SPANISH MAN

but thanks for voting Trump, I love yooooou

Historical data is also very telling.

Why did blacks vote for Hillary even more than Latinos themselves, even tho the media kept pushing the whole "Trump hates latinos"?

Don't feel bad. I'd breed you. So that thought should help you sleep tonight.

>Asians getting more liberal
Shame

Legal Mexicans don't like illegal Mexicans. They make life harder for the legal ones.

>Hispanic
>Race

HOLY FUCK

HOW COULD PEOPLE BE SO FUCKING STUPID

HOW COULD THE MEDIA KEEP PUSHING THIS STUPID JEW LIE

THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T FUCKING HAVE HISPANIC AS A RACE BECAUSE IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE

LOOK AT ANDY GARCIA, A WHITE GUY

THEN LOOK AT GEORGE LOPEZ, DARK AS SHIT

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RACE NO MATTER HOW MANY STUPID MESTIZO COCKSUCKING TRAMPS ARE TOO LAZY TO PUT "MIXED" SO THEY HAVE TO TRY AND MAKE HISPANIC A FUCKING RACE

GOD I FUCKING HATE MEXICANS WITH THEIR STUPID INDIO GENES, THEY RUINED THE HISPANIC

FUCK

HISPANIC WILL NEVER BE A RACE

IT COULD BE OF ANY RACE

Faggot

Meanwhile Jamal and Carlos are each having six different fucking kids.

Blacks are programmed to vote dem.

See the historical data.

>ALL THE BROWN SHITTY ONES MESTIZOS YOU DUMB ANTI WHITE WHORE
Fuck you, all people of Latin-American descent are degenerate mestizos whether they know it or not.

It just means that 53% of white women in America got burned by Jamal's dick and they're getting back at him.

Mexicans may name their stupid brown kids "Carlos" but please call the stupid brown mexicans "Toto" or "Injun" because that's what they real are.

Carlos is a European name. STOP GIVING MESTIZOS EUROPEAN CULTURE

Black people want another clinton more than anything. They will not be persuaded unless that are Sup Forums tier.

So if we randomly kill 1/2 of all white women we will have all red pilled women?

>1/2 manages to not fuck something up but for lesser reasons like their natural hate of all other females
>claims they are redpilled

Yes we all know that Hispanic is a linguistic category like Slav. In the context of America it is means subhuman mongrel Spanish rape babies from south of the border

I'm so fucking sorry you're absolutely right. I'll call them Juan instead. My mistake.

blacks vote dem because of gibs and cuz the crabs-in-bucket loyalty among blacks

I FUCKING HATE LATINOS

I HATE LATIN AMERICA

I ONLY DEFEND THE WORD "HISPANIC" BECAUSE OF GLORIOUS MASTER RACE SPAIN

AS LONG AS SPANISH PEOPLE ARE "WHITE HISPANICS" I WILL NOT LET YOU FUCKS MAKE HISPANIC A RACE OF BROWN FUCKS

CREATE A MESTIZO CATEGORY NOW FOR ALL BROWN FUCKERS

deus vult for a paki

This. The media's propaganda has gotten so effective it's gotten almost half of white women to vote for their own national genocide. This is a problem that needs fixing NOW.

Spaniards are brown lol

We're the silent majority.
That's why Sup Forums thinks we're the minority.

YOU MAY LAUGH AT THE SPANISH MAN

BUT THE SPANISH MAN ONCE RULED YOUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT ANCESTORS

SPAIN WAS ONCE KING

THE GHOST OF CORTES WILL RAPE ALL OF YOUR BOOTY HOLES

>black eyebrows
Nope

Was your dog beheaded and eaten by Danny Trejo or something?

they're learning, albeit slowly

Rebelling against the indoctrination put in place by ((them))

>Didn't read bottle at first
>See replies
>Doublecheck pic, see bottle
Guess I'm a fag now

Calm down. Your ancestors caused this problem anyways. You could have genocided the natives like civilized people, but no you had to think with your dicks.

Calm down beaner, I'm mexican and most spanish look Mexican anyway when I went to spain

this

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was 100% serious. Calm down.

Iraqi gets

Why am I only surrounded by the other 47% in my life?

Where do I find a one like OPs?

TRY BEING A WHITE GUY WITH THE NAME RODRIGUEZ

YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN OF IT

EVERY STUPID FUCK WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND RACE REALISM MAKES FUN OF ME

THESE STUPID BROWN MESTIZOS THINK THEY OWN EUROPEAN SPANISH CULTURE. THEY THINK THE SPANISH NAMES DIDN'T COME FROM SPAIN! THEY MOCK ME, THEY LAUGH AT ME!

THE WHITE HISPANIC IS WAKING UP

What's so glorious about spain it's literally the mexico of Europe and everyone's lazy drunkards

No one is really sure how much of the white female vote was because of underlying racism/racial allegiance and how much was more along economic lines. The only ones who seem to want to attribute this win to race are the hysterical namecalling SJWs. Most level-headed people recognize that Trump mainly won the white vote on economic grounds which are subtly racial in nature. ( Wanting jobs/trade more protectionist than globalist )

We should be taking this as a sign that the white female demographic is largely reachable with the right message. That message needs to be something that resonates with women. Trump tapped into the prospects of white folk in the future, which excluding rabid SJWs/Feminists is a really strong consideration for female voters.

tl;dr
It's awesome our interests won and this is really encouraging, but I think it's best to keep in mind the economic considerations and not overestimate the amount that race played into this success.

Please not Somali

Societies that treat women like trash tend to be pretty shit to live in.

"White" guy, yeah I'm sure u don't look like a Mediterranean nigga

what did you meaning of this?

"""""white guy""""""

They only got out to vote in a white woman.

holy fucking shit

Kek is strong today

Hahahahahaha

Dammit!

why are women more attractive with clothes on than with clothes off?

Lebanese pls

Typical Liberal Strawman arguments

I make points, and you niggers project

YOU GUYS HAVE NO ARGUMENT

I CAN'T SEE NO ARGUMENT

AHAHHAHA YOU LOSE YOU LOSE

YOU STUPID NIGGERS LOSE AHAHAHHAHAHA I WIN I WON THE ARGUMENT