Who is Best SuperBoy, and why is it Jon Kent?

Who is Best SuperBoy, and why is it Jon Kent?

Complete shit compared to Conner

>Complete shit compared to Conner
Conner is beyond dead and was basically an utter failure of a Superboy, user. Let him go.

It's a tie for me between Jon and Conner. Loved them both. [spolier] SuperBros never. [/spoiler]

>SuperBros never
Well, there's still fanart, but I suppose that isn't the same now is it?

He was good anyways fuck you

I still have Young Justice Conner at least

>He was good anyways fuck you
Won't deny that he was a good character, but it's highly unlikely we'll ever see him again. That's just the truth of it, I'm afraid.

>I still have Young Justice Conner at least
>Inb4 YJ Connor dies partway through S3

It isn't user and all it does it make it hurt more.

>Starfire's face in the first panel
Hmmm, I wonder what she was thinking there?

>Best superboy
But user, that's not Superboy Prime?

okay thats Kon, Chris (Flamebird) and... N52 Kon?

Conner is one of the few decent characters in YJ and if they killed him off I'd be mad.

>The hyper-autistic manchild who murdered countless innocents, destroyed whole worlds, nearly caused a total multiversal collapse, devastated his own home universe, killed numerous Heroes in roaring rampages of insanity and even tried to murder Superman, his own damn idol, the Hero he "always wanted to be when he grew up" out of raw jealously and spite
>Being "Best Superboy"
>Ever
No.

God they're so cute. I know it will literally never happen, but DC needs to confirm that they're boyfriends. I know they won't because "hurr durr Robin isn't gay" and it's, y'know....children, but they're definitely boning down.

When did DC step up their shota game? Cute was not a word I'd use to describe anything in comics until like 10 years ago.

This is why Helena needs to exist, to continue the lineage. Damian is too damaged since birth to get with a woman.

Kal-El will always be the best Superboy.

>Just want Conner to come back.
>Would be even better if they have a Superbros book with Jon and Kon hanging out.
>Sometimes Kennan comes in as a special guest.
This wont happen and it hurts.

>Mr. Vanilla McBland
>best anything

Call me when the little shit gets a personality beyond being shota-bait for pedos, then we can talk.

ITT: Fujoshits

I mean, they only exist to cater to a certain audience that other supes/robins and their respective and joint series in the past were not reaching.

>fujos

Read the filename.

When you have literal years of practice and good writers flocking to you like you're an oasis in a vast, vast, terrible desert, you tend to improve massively in the art department. Might also be a case of the lingering spirits of Marvel's Power Pack aiding DC in a final act of spite. Who can say?

>real best Superboy just got his first collected trade back today

Help him out will you, Sup Forums?

You best believe I'm buying it as soon as I can.

It's just weird that aggressive amounts of cute boys are the focus of mainline series known for every male over 12 looking like they're in their 30s. I know who they're targeting, but who are they targeting on the whole?

> I know who they're targeting, but who are they targeting on the whole?
Who knows really? I mean, you and I both know that DC is utterly insane (in a good way, of course), and that trying to understand their thought-processes is utterly futile at best.

It would only happen in an Elseworld and only if Morrison is writing it. He's the only one who could get away with it.

YJ Generation of sidekicks were all shit

This is true. Even Connor was shit, despite being somewhat passable.

this isnt a shota thread fuck off lol

No.

FAG BE GONE.

Cir-el?

I too await the day DC has the balls, however, as said. Not gonna happen.

So am I, so here's my take
>fujos
>tween girls
>the look and character focus is surprisingly popular with boys as well, look at shounen manga
I think they want the manga audience that dwarfs their sales. They have been trying to break into that for like 20 years now. Poorly. I'm surprised all it took was getting artists who draws boys halfway between some really froggy BDs and my favorite doujin artist.

I prefer Kon-El...

And I donĀ“t like him with Damian..