what fucking genes make them do that,
where did they come from?

Cucks

It's the ageing nu-metal fan look

I LOOOOVVVVVEEEE YOUUUUUU
JEEEEESSSSUUUUUUSSSSSSS
CUUUUURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTT

I just realized there's lots of men who look like this

It's almost as if there are a finite number of hair/facial hair combinations men can have

That used to be the Heavy Metal crowd at my HS...we called them curbies because they would go out to the curb in between classes to smoke. lol.

There was someone in my club that looked like this.

Claimed 100% (as far as he knew) Norwegian descent.

Dont make fun of the dude on left, he does good accappella arrangements

this

they are related to the early pilgrim founders that landed in Plymouth rock

le 60% German Face

I have had friends like this, they all abused the unemployment system for 2 years

Make Thrash Metal Great Again

I dunno buddy I used to look like that when I was young and im 32 years old. Its a pritty old metal head look. Anyways I cut that shit off when I got a real job.

I haven't cut my hair in three years Sup Forums, time to put an end to this degeneracy. What is the most redpilled hairstyle? Buzzcut?

Well, i've heard that having a long beard bestows upon you a better sense of where the local mountains/safe shelters are located, something like a seventh sense
Perhaps it's the same for long hair albeit its probably more related to physical health/luck than locating stuff

>men with natural facial hair
Why hate it? That is their genetic selves.

Why spend money on razors and haircuts?

it's the required look. if you look professional, they assume you can help yourself and lose your paperwork every week.

for what purpose?

Why not broadcast your luxurious natural wavy curls? Why not have a full lion's mane?

He's talking about their facial structure you stupid leaf nigger

They're Scandinavian metalheads.

Metal fans. Except for Max, i think.

Hygiene, these people all look like they stink and to get pussy/qt boi pussy

This is true. I told him guaranteed job just come in and apply. Response was why I get paid and I don't have to do anything. His unemployment he bought a nice used car

Flat top

Metal sperg here, that's all it is. It's just comfy.

Getting sick of the maintenance and it's annoying in summer. My facial hair growth is pathetic which doesn't help matters.

>mfw i get my hair cut like a normal person and I don't look autistic