You fucks got so caught up with meme issues (race, immigration etc...

You fucks got so caught up with meme issues (race, immigration etc.) that you elected a guy who doesn't believe in climate change, for the country that uses the second most fossil fuels in the world.

He's already said he's going to withrdraw from the Paris agreement and if he does, countries like India and China will have no reason to stay true to the restrictions. All of this because you were so caught up in the 'SJW dindunuffin' social media meme wars.

This literally puts us 20 years closer to catastrophic cliamte change. You're kids, maybe even you depending on how old you are, could see complete catastrophe. I already know several people who decided not to have kids because they've essentially given up on the issue, they know it's already too late. This is the nail in the coffin..

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/
ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/ar4/wg1/en/faqs.html
youtu.be/OwqIy8Ikv-c
climate.nasa.gov/effects/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
youtube.com/watch?v=kzRnFmgOrf8
youtube.com/watch?v=TOgXN8qRUQI
ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/wg1/ar4-wg1-faqs.pdf
livescience.com/20024-polar-bear-swims-tracked.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>reddit.com

manmade global warming was proved to be a meme "you fuck"
Yes, the temperatures are increasing, just like they were many times before, before technology that is.

>You're kids, maybe even you depending on how old you are, could see complete catastrophe

I'll believe it when I see it. In the meantime keep your stupid taxes and solar panels to yourself. You can give me an 'I told you so' when I'm drowning (isn't going to happen)

No matter what gets put on paper developing countries will not adhere to pollution restrictions.

Pretty sure man made climate change was debunked or deemed insignificant, but that climate change is natural. The point either way is that you can combat climate change DOMESTICALLY rather than throwing money at international organizations that theorycraft how to make it into a global project.

>20 years
it puts us 4 years closer
>so caught up in SJW
well that's all the Democrats had on their platform. If they thought climate change was such an important issue, that should have been the top of Hillary's platform. Instead she barely mentioned it, and instead we just got "I'm a woman running to be the first woman president" and "muh sexism!"
To paraphrase pic-related
>If we solved climate change today, would that end racism? Would that end sexism? Would that end discrimination against the LGBT community?

Yes, Trump is a dumbass for denying basic science. But states can still have their own restrictions on fossil fuels (which many already do). Individuals can limit their energy consumption (many of us already do). And in 4 years, hopefully the Democrats will care more about climate change than they do about having a vagina

for 40 years they've been saying we're 10 years away from the sea-level rising up and swallowing *that* chunk of land

>imfuckingplying China and India would keep to the agreements anyway

Kek, how naive.

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/global-warming-expedition-stopped-in-its-tracks-by-arctic-sea-ice/

Whats so bad about climate change?

>You're kids, maybe even you depending on how old you are, could see complete catastrophe.
Fuck I hope so. Humanity needs to thin the herd a bit.

Change is scary for those with autism.

If you still think climate change isn't caused by human activity, you just don't want to, and this is your way of rationalizing it. Read this.

ipcc.ch/publications_and_data/ar4/wg1/en/faqs.html

>complains about meme issues
>brings up """climate change"""

Humans do not have the power to influence global climate.

Climate change isn't real. Earth goes through cycles. From ice ages to warn periods. We're only seeing a fraction of a second of Earths life. What appears to be a climate change to us is just a natural cycle.

Many species of animal will go extinct because they cannot adapt to the new climate. Eg polar bears are dying because the ice is melting.

Yeah flooding of major cities food shortages and positive feedback loops are only scary for people with autism lel!1

Why is it that on any other topic the people here are such hardos about proof, and backing up claims, then when it comes to cliamte change the best you can do is link articles from the fucking Dailly Caller? Pathetic.

Global warming was a meme tho.

Pretty sure you're a fucking idiot and should kys

Who cares? If they die out they are to weak for this world and deserve to die just like the dinosaurs.

How are people still saying this? If read for literally 20 seconds about this you'd realize how fucking stupid that is, this proves my point that you just don't want to believe it.

Even the few people who don't believe in manmade climate change and are actually taken seriously don't use this argument.

Tough shit. Animals die, that's just how it is. Why the fuck should I care about a bear that would tear my face off anyway?

with the millions of already extinct animals, explain how our world is worse off because of it.

lmao i dont give a fuck enjoy trump you fucking faggot.

I'm comfy in my air conditioned house poor fag.

its evolution. evolve or die. science. don't deny science.

youtu.be/OwqIy8Ikv-c

>climate change
>bad
Prove it.

I'm actually pretty wealthy, in fact it's pretty characteristic of smelly poor people to deny climate change.

see: phytoplankton

Guess what? There's been floods, food shortages and other disasters since the first day man walked the earth. The human race is pretty tough. We'll survive.

PragerU.

Kill yourself

Can't wait til even more refugees flood europe when they run out of water/food due to climate change/desert expansion and rape all of your women while you EuroCucks watch

If Climate change was real then how come we are told to recycle plastic bottles at home instead of big companies pumping gases into the atmosphere to counter the effect?

If it's a real thing then how come EVERY estimate is wrong.
If it's a real thing then why is EVERY theory on climate change proven wrong and adjusted EVERY time.
If it's a real thing then why has EVERY chart on expecting temperatures been not just incorrect, but TOTALLY incorrect?

CO2 CAUSES TEMPERATURE INCREASES!!!
Whilst also making up less than 0.004% of the World's gases?

Yeah. Fuck off.

> government funded science finds government doesn't have enough power
You'll know they think global warming is real when they start talking about massive nuclear building projects. Semiconductor solar and wind are complete bullshit.

climate.nasa.gov/effects/

inb4 "b-b-ut jews.. conspiracy..flat earth"

Lol go to reddit with this climate change bullshit. Most people just don't care. The climate has been changing for millions of years and there is no proof humans are the ones changing it. Even if we were affecting it having an ice age in 1,000 years instead of 1,050 years its literally negligable.

Besides that humans would be able to survive anyways. Would everyone? No but who cares. Liberals act like its such a big fuckin deal like they aren't polluting the minds of our children anyways, i'd rather stop a future where kids chop off their dicks than one where the weathee gets a little worse.

But the thing is, he actually probably does believe in it. That doesn't make this whole situation any less of a trainwreck for america though.

>le climate change maymay

'kys'

>He said Global Warming
>This is a myth
You understand that, first of all, the ice caps are not melting, they are actually growing.
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
Second, he does not even say "Climate change" in this tweet. Either way, the debate about Climate Change is up in the air, but to say that
(A): it's one of the most important issues the US is facing right now
(B): The US government can do anything to "stop" it
are both erroneous in nature, and are not nearly as important as many of the other issues we face.

>Sup Forums hates refugees
>votes in a president who will make climate refugees inevitable
nice 1 m8

They've been saying it'll happen in ten years since the 1970s

>climate refugees

>inevitable

>Not wanting a waterworld
>Not bang girls desperate to find land

You gay or something?

>implying that 4-8 years of trump will result in a climate disaster

China gets a free pass though in that regard, noones talking about that

>what difference at this point does it make

yeah its called seasons.

speaking of which.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzRnFmgOrf8

youtube.com/watch?v=TOgXN8qRUQI

Again, you've clearly not spent more thna 7 seconds listening to, or reading anything about climate change. I'm not going to argue against things that could be refuted by reading a website written for children in elementary school.

Climate change is just a tax scheme. Stop being a rube. I really hope Trump exposes this absolute horseshit.

Sorry. I muted my TV when Leo aired his faggot short movie at the DNC.

"haha your argument is so dumb and simple to refute that I won't"

WOW ASTOUNDING EFFORT MY GOOD SIR FUCKING 10/10

I didn't even put any effort into my point and I still did better than this shitstain of a comment

>when I'm drowning
If you are living in Florida, possibly. If not, you will live to see dozens of millions refugees looking for a new home. The "refugee crisis" we have today is ridiculous compared to what's to come.

>hey look a legitimate argument

>There's your evidence Gov'na

Lol you are pathetically mindless. You're the stupid people the MSM targets with their propaganda machine. All those reports ever say is "yes the climate is changing so you guys should give us more funding". All they want is more money.

If they came out and said man made global warming wasn't real they would instantly be defunded and there would be no reason to have them around. Why is climate change science, that hasn't been around long at all, the only one where 99% of them agree with each other? Even the most simple to complex sciences have more disagreements and they aren't all being government funded.

>Climate change

global warming*

Climate change just means that climate changes (which it does).

The fearmongering about human caused global warming is just blown the fuck out of proportion.

Let's say Trump removes all regulations for coal and whateverthefuck to the point where we get a twentyfold increase in CO2 emission. That CO2 still contributes much less to global warming, even according to the greentards own statistics, than agriculture. It really doesn't matter at this point.

Tesla is making extraordinary progress with solar energy and electric cars.

The new Tesla will cost as much as a regular car. Just wait. In 10 years you will be looked at like a poorfag or enthusiast if you have a gas car.

I know this only accounts for a small percent but nothing is stopping states from banning or fining companies that produce too much pollution for no good reason.

Ah, trying to use our hatred of refugees against us.That doesnt change the truth.

Climate change is a hoax. It's pushed to get more taxes

There is absolutely no proof that humans can control the weather. If the earth is getting warmer you'd better get fucking used to it, just like the cave men did.

the refugees are going to germany anyways

>I link an official ipcc report containing thorough well researched evidence
>there is no evidence

you aren't going to drown buddy fat floats really easily

Oh surprise surprise no explanations of how they come to the conclusions of their sciences.

>Here is the information believe us even though we don't tell you how we got it

he won bucko cry more about your fairytale issues :)

>OP still believes in man-made climate change

To be fair, Leo didn't prove CC exists. The documentary was more about how big businesses are fucking up the environment.

>(((ipcc)))

Whats wrong with global warming? Cold sucks.

For the sake of argument, lets say (manmade) climate change is real.
The environmental restrictions in this nation have pushed industry to countries where there are no limits on the pollution created.

bringing industry back, and having limits on pollution but not co2 will have an overall positive effect on the amount of pollution being created globally.

You're almost there. It started in the 70s with fears of global cooling and a manmade ice age. Then it became global warming. After they realised they don't know what the fuck they're doing it became climate change.

Posting a massive PDF that talks about a theory for something I believe is bullshit doesn't do anything to change my opinion.

The opening part is literally just "The Climate is complicated and affected by many things"
Yeah, no shit. I'm aware that the temperature of the sea has an impact however the sea getting warmer does not make the world warmer it actually prevents it from getting warmer.

This makes logical sense as the sea constantly increasing in temperature and not self regulating its own heat would throw the whole system out of balance incredibly quickly.

Gawsh look at that. An actual argument, not a fucking PDF you slap down like it's evidence.

If you want to prove people wrong you need to engage them not just point to others and say that they told you what to think.

Hell they have to name drop CO2 in this and not talk about the impact that fucking WATER VAPOUR has on the climate.
Oh, wait water vapour? Wouldn't that come from the sea getting hotter and then cause more solar radiation to be reflected? Isn't there significantly more water vapor in the air than CO2.

Isn't there still a lack of an argument from you?

30 years ago I was a kid and they told me that in 15 years half the world would be underwater from global warming. It's all a lie.

>but the recorded data...
IS """150""" YEARS OLD

The earth is BILLIONS of years old.

Imagine some retard who watched the commercial for a movie and told you all 6 films were shit, that's what global warming shills sound like, fuck off already you're worse than assholes who believe in Nostradamus

I hope the earth becomes an oven and burns all the jews for real this time, I don't care about my temporal body desu senpai

your tears are delicious, SUCK IT

Still looking for one real problem that could result from "climate change." Also still looking for any actual evidence not manipulated with computer models.

If your town floods, move.

And thus spoke Zarathustra

>op is a faggot

Holy fuck the more I read this PDF the worse it gets.

Fucking straight up asserts that we affect the climate with fossil fuels and CO2 and then doesn't explain how.

THERE IS EVEN A CHART GOING BACK 2000 YEARS FOR CO2 LEVELS WHEN THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY WE COULD KNOW WHAT THEY WERE!!!

The problem is that precipitation and colds become irregular so they're a lot harder to deal with for farmers. But I don't particularly care either way at least my expertise in the field becomes more valuable.

Climate change doesnt exist can this man get any more based?

everything dies eventually. you. me. trump. animals.

we will all be dead and gone. don't worry so much about everything. no one will remember you

Yeah i went through someone of it looking for where they explain the science behind how they come to their conclusions and there is none.

How about this:

I don't give a fuck about climate change or the longevity of humanity. Once I'm dead, I'm dead. I could give a fuck less what happens to me or my children after I die because guess what, I'M FUCKING DEAD.

My moral obligations to family and this world end when I die. I refuse to change my life for some fucks who aren't even born yet.

The only climate change I care about is when I turn on my air conditioner and it changes the climate of my room.

Fuck mother Earth, I'll use her and throw her away when I'm done like any other whore.

Fuck the world

>This makes logical sense as the sea constantly increasing in temperature and not self regulating its own heat would throw the whole system out of balance incredibly quickly.
I'm confused or you must be baiting. How do you think the ocean remains at a temperature? What's the 'self-regulating' you're talking about? Are you talking about currents? That carry cold water and warm water? That's fueled by the polar caps? Which are melting? Because solar radiation is getting trapped in atmosphere? Slowly melting the caps and raising the heat of the oceans as well? What are you talking about?

Speak for yourself cuck. I'll never die.

You are dumb as fuck

you cultish cucks make propaganda for children? lmao

>USA making more refugees
Sounds like Europe's problem.

Climate change isn't real, faggot. And even if it was, it's still killing the US economy and China's profiting from it. If you really want to stop global warming, go kill yourself.

But people will still die, when they shouldn't have to. You sound like a middle schooler with no concept of the outside world, and since you're on Sup Forums, you probably are.

Fucking retard
livescience.com/20024-polar-bear-swims-tracked.html

>Either way, the debate about Climate Change is up in the air,
No, it is not, not among the people who dedicate their lives to understanding it.

Climate change is important enough that having someone who doesn't believe in it lead our response to it is not in anyway acceptable.

If you think the fact that we put 100x the CO2 into the planet as volcanoes do per year is something that just "can't be helped," you are probably retarded.

This is a stupid point that gets refuted every time. One of the purposes for the renaming was that people didn't know the difference between weather and climate and assumed global warming meant weather change, not climate change, which is weather over a longer period of time. Yes it may be unseasonably cold for a week, but in the whole year, the average temperature may have actually risen, that's climatology. Hence climate change.