Uneducated white boys vote for Trump

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((educated)))

remember that one time the guy who didn't go to college invented shit? yeah that sure was a great most of human history

So do college educated whites, and I'm assuming college educated white men too.

You make a great argument for why having nonwhites in your country is a bad idea, OP. We'll start the mass deportations immediately.

Clinton made a mistake.

And the black vote for obama was a bunch of PHDs.

Dumbass.

so...some uneducated whites voted Trump, all uneducated minorities voted hillary?Congratulations

So wait: white people voted blue in Wisconsin, non-whites voted blue in Wisconsin, yet Wisconsin goes red? Something tells me this map isn't accurate.

Where is the college educated white men map? Oh, right, that didn't fit the narrative

>software engineer
>24
>voted trump
>dropout making 70k

White Power, bitch.

That's from 2012

>dropout
>engineer

bullshit. you need a degree to even get a license

Hon hon hon tour d'Eiffel baguette

kys frog

>Washington is forever blue

>Not knowing Colleges/Universities act as leftist propaganda machines.

Come on OP.

A Sup Forumsfag lying?

Tell me more.

The fact that niggers consider "white" an insult is partially the reason Trump got elected

But people of color are retarded and don't consider themselves american first.
t. person of color

Also
>xeattle

Does "POC" and "all POC was 100% blue" include Asians? I never really know for sure with the way that retarded term is abused.

hi.

dont think you need a license to code

Why are white men so based?

>CTR still posting
you lost

Stop it you smug liberal!!! This is why he won!!! REEEEEE

funny how they don't show non college educated non whites.

They also don't increase intelligence.

Oh and also college-educated americans are actually dumber than the general public now due to affirmative action.

Software engineers don't code.

>software engineer
>a real engineer
Either careless, or uninformed. Don't fall for the Computer Science meme again.

then what do they do?

You stupid son of a bitch.Taxpayers voted for Trump.

>Oh and also college-educated americans are actually dumber than the general public now due to affirmative action.

man I wish I was the kind of person that saved reaction images

These were made before the election based on polling data. Also the College Educated whites was nearly 50-50 split in popular vote.

What surprises about this map is that white women are still mostly conservative. That is pretty damn impressive.

The thing is most of the $75k+ bracket are going to be college grads.

So what this really says is the dumb shits with degrees in burger flipping are the ones voting dem

>Clinton made a mistake.

Running in the first place?

>mock Republicans for pandering to uneducated white men.

>pander to uneducated black men.

ok.

Yeah, fuck those people that the education system has failed, right?

how does it feel to have lost to people you consider inferior to you?

Things that your small brain couldnt understand.

Until Seattle gets nuked.

They PLAN software. A knowledge of coding is required but they get paid way better than some code monkey.

You need a license to be a software engineer. If you have not passed the fundamentals of engineering exam, you are not an engineer. Period.

I wish we had electoral college for states. King county decides everything for the state. I fucking them so much.

well gee I guess I should drop all of my programming courses im taking for my software engi degree then

So, you're saying Trump is the next president?

>educated white girls with their womens study master degrees voting for Hillary

The US could have been a galactic empire by now...

educated means previliged whites that pay to get brainwashed in colleges

Come on down to Cucksachusetts and take a step on outside of Boston some time. Guaranfuckingtee you you'll rethink the rhetoric about how we're so wonderful and smart.

damn two more wasted gets, get your shit together people...

Tolerant liberals burn cities. pic related

>White People
>Wisconsin is blue

Ahaha I don't think so my dude

Yes, and educated whites voted for Hillary.
Also niggers and spics voted more for Trump than they did to Romney and helped him win.
Of course CTR never would say this.
So dishonest.

Only poorfags vote for shillary, what's a better sign of success, how much money you make or how many years you sat in a classroom?

>let me just manage software development for a large corporation or government without knowing how to program

With logic like that you should get a MBA, you'd be perfect for middle management.

holy shit, even if all white men voted my state (WA, or rather specifically fucking seattle) would STILL be cucked.

I must leave this wretched place.

too bad cause the trees are pretty.

From what I've seen from students in the USA over the last few day, I would assume the uneducated males are smarter than them

Funny, isn't it

>you start your career by managing a large corporation

with logic like that you should get a doctorate in washing dishes.

you start as a junior software engineer or as you like to call it a code monkey. and you will be coding for a long time before being a leader of anything.

>Trump gets well over 270 in every map except for women and sub-humans.
>Including the "College Educated Whites" category

sup CTR, back already?

This map only tells me white people make good choices

That's the strongest case for reversing universal suffrage I've ever seen. Christ.

A junior engineer is not a code monkey. A junior engineer works under a senior engineer doing engineer things.

white men voted for Obama.

you will never see the black electorate vote at a level of more than 5% for a white man. they're the real racists

Thanks for letting us know that in the future we should give massive preference to immigrants from first world European descended immigrants.

they never went away in the first place

it would be
>sup ctr, again... already?

tbf 90% of blacks voted for Bill Clinton.

They vote democrat no matter who it is.

Funny, I don't see
>people with jobs
being a metric they thought was worth measuring.

I hope that after 4 years of Trump, black Americans realize that race doesn't matter. The white working class and the black working class have the same class interests, and so it would make sense if they voted the same.

This in spades! We averted once again the destruction of the republic.
When the recipients of tax money outnumber the people who pay taxes it is all fucking over.

Look for democrats in the future to spread more diversity into the rural areas.

Keep saying that, they'll vote for him again.

Educated just means you passed primary school.
You got to college to specialize not get educated.

Uneducated white boys are the majority of soldiers in every American war. You should suck this white dick for being allowed here

And uneducated black boys voted for Hillary. What's your point?

Surprise surprise, white people vote for the candidate with their best interests in mind - not for the side that can't go 2 seconds without demonising them and saying how evil and terrible they are. If that makes me racist then fuck i don't care

It's in that very map and they still btfo Hillary

>tfw shills are still out in numbers

This. I don't exactly get the point

Turns out that the uneducated white americans are smarter than the educated liberals..

It's sad that American high school is so worthless that it doesn't count as education

What about just black men?

They've been voting democrat for over 50 years. How's that going for them?

Racist is a term invented by a communist to shut down any dissenting opinions without presenting a factual argument. It is still used today by the same people and for the same reasons. Do not let it affect you.

>white
>male
>tech school
>working class
>$65k/yr
>didn't vote Trump, went 3rd party, but so glad we got ol' Trumpy over the other one.

Live in MA.

NIGGERS DON'T KNOW SHIT. AND SCREW THE MEXICAN SAVAGES.

what about college educated blacks? wait...

Uneducated white boys? It doesn't matter when we're all stronger and better than you, you fucking baguette.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Hi, I have a bachelor's degree in The Psychology of Medieval Shoemaking, and I demand that you respect me