Dahnald. From the look on your face, I imagine President Obama showed you...the tape. I have a confession to make...

Dahnald. From the look on your face, I imagine President Obama showed you...the tape. I have a confession to make, Dahnald. You were right. My dad did kill JFK.

I can stop them, Dahnald. I know how they operate. But I'm going to need more delegates. I used the last of them summoning the amish. Do you trust me, Dahnald?

I like where this is going.

what is a delegate?

Fuckin lol

Did you ever wonder where delegates come from, Dahnald? You're about to find out.

>delegateposting survived the election
Welp.

As Donald Trump walked out on stage and was greeted with a thunderous applause from the american people, Ted Cruz watched silently, just out of view.
He sighed, and let the wisp of a smile play across his face for just a moment. His bitter enemy, who had beaten him so thouroughly, who he had joined in desperation to face a much greater foe, who he had come to respect, and who he had used his final technique to assist in his darkest hour, was triumphant.
>I may have been the True Constitutional Conservative, but Dahnald, you were the better man.
He reached into his pocket, and took out a small bauble.
His last delagate.
The one thing tying him to this world, and it was fading fast. The Amish-no-Kageyoshi had taken too much from him.
He felt oddly at peace, none of it mattered anymore. He had lived to see his goals realized, and would soon leave the world a better place.
>Adios, Dahnald, we'll share a bowl of guac again someday.
He turned, and slowly walked away.
The sound of footsteps soon faded from the stage, a tinkling as the last delagate bounced a few times on the wooden floor, and then silence.

;_;7 Godspeed, Soaring Ted

I wanna go where he's going too
Maybe he could ask Donald for more delegates to make it happen?

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

I love this meme

Dahwnald, don't forget. I'd hate to have to take back the delegates.

You did good, kid.

Oh, and the delegates...
Keep em. They're yours.

I never could get the damn things to work for me.
Heh.

I'll see you around, kiddo.

DAHNALD, NOOOOOOOOO

More please.

>Come play with us, Dahhhhnald.

TED CRUISE
IN
MISSION: TRUMPOSSIBLE

Where did you get that pic

It's literally my friend's cousin I'm not even joking

literally in tears right now

>The Amish-no-Kageyoshi
Jesus christ

LMFAO

As it should, it's the best meme.

Oh shit I know her to she went to my highschool

Oh fuck I pissed myself a little bit. This Dahnald delegates meme has to be the funniest shit from tjis election

Hey, you put up a good campaign Dahnald. I'm proud of you...

Take care of the delegates for me. They need you.

Tell them that I had to do this...

Goodbye, Dahnald.

tfw next session of congress

The gavel, Dahnald. The Supreme Court needs me.

i'd love to lick your friend's cousin's asshole

tfw,

>that's my daughter