I will probably never see it so long as I live
They will bury me before I see this clip
I will be a skeleton and then the dust of a skeleton before I see this clip

But since it's Family Guy, I'd bet by some miracle everybody is wrong
Every single person involved
Whoever they are
Everyone

gay

the writers for outright admitting they aren't even trying and then just continuing to be shit

The writer

From a purely in-universe standpoint? Lois, Peter, and Chris. Sure, Meg had been a cunt to them in the past, but that does not excuse the rest of the family turning her into the target for every bit of physical and emotional abuse that they want to inflict upon one another. If anything, that abuse justifies Meg being a cunt, since it serves as a defense mechanism against a years-long campaign to all but drive her to suicide for whatever lame-ass reason the writers could come up with this week.

From a technical standpoint? The writers for being hacks by justifying Meg's position as "family punching bag" through Brian.

>I've never seen this clip
ok

>Ever in my life
ok

>I'm not going to bother looking it up now
ok

>I will probably never see it so long as I live
ok

>They will bury me before I see this clip
ok

>I will be a skeleton and then the dust of a skeleton before I see this clip
ok

Yes.

Shut up, Meg.

This.

And one continuous issue with this show (though far from the only issue) is that none of the characters are likeable in the slightest, except for Adam West. Unfortunately, the real Adam West died, so... yeah.

What is your fucking obsession with this episode, let it go it happened years ago.

I got curious about the episode and wanted to download it. But Kisscartoon is gone, it isn't in any of my usual torrent sites and there's no mega because nobody gives a shit about Family guy.
It's driving me insane that something as pathetic and mundane as a fucking Family Guy episode is outside of my grasp.
I wanted it out of curiosity, but it's almost a matter of principle now

>wow Meg that's really noble
To be the anchorite for a failure of a family is anything but. If the happiness of Peter and Lois, and to a lesser extent that of the rest of the family, depends on Meg being miserable, it isn't worth it. Let Peter go into the wide world with his dysfunctional brain; let Lois resort to hooking and die of a combination of syphilis and tuberculosis. Let Chris become the cheapest rent boy in San Quentin, because if the price of a terrible collection of people being content is the suffering of an individual, let them be discontent.

It showed me three things:
1: The writers are truly, certainly, without a shadow of a doubt, retarded to the highest degree.
2: The writers, seeking sweet release from the Family Guy curse, purposefully churn out horrid content for people to lose interest in and to finally end it.
3: The writers have lost all sense of care and do whatever the hell they want without thinking deeper into the issue at hand.
But to answer your question: Meg. The lightning rod metaphor made a formerly somewhat intelligent character into a mouthbreather in under a minute.

Fuck off, Mr. Enter

>It's a Ones Who Walk Away from Omelas episode

>laugh track

its a shitty way to justify the status quo by a bunch of scared writers. everyone shitting on one character is lazy and makes me feel dark inside. also is family guy still a thing jesus.

AND?! SO JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT TO DISCUSS IT MEANS THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T YET CAN'T?! FUCK OUTTA HERE BITCH!

Her family is fucking shit to her, she deserved better and she's a cuck for taking all that abuse willingly from that point on

>Everyone who watched this piece of shit show
FTFY

>Kisscartoon is gone
kimcartoon.me/