READ THE ACTUAL ARTICLES NOT ONLY THE HEADLINE

STOP GETTING YOUR FUCKING NEWS FROM CLICKBAIT HEADLINES!!

Trump is only "considering" is considering retaining 2 parts of Obamacare:
1-Provisions letting parents keep adult children up to age 26 on insurance policies
2-Barring insurers from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions

Especially the 2nd point makes a lot of sense desu. We didn't trust the leftie media for the entire election cycle why tf is everyone citing USUNCUT and that type of cheap leftie proaganda

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKBN13628S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a more credible sauce for you autists

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-idUSKBN13628S

This. The lugenpresse has been knocked off their throne and they need to be prevented from retaking it. Be it CTR or MSM, do not give them the (you)s.

the only ones complaining about this is CTR and salty subhumans

get out of my politics tomatonigger

Trump already flip flopping
I can't stop laughing
Do you know what's even better than Trump losing?
Trump winning and then doing the opposite of what he said he would do.

>cheap leftie proaganda
and then you link reuters

Please, this is just denial. Give it up.

It was exactly the same when he said that he was for transgender rights and that they should use whatever bathroom they want. Just admit that Trump is not your redpilled president. Much better than Hillary, but far from perfect.

>2-Barring insurers from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions
that is retarded

>Barring insurers from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions
This would be suicidal, the up to 26 years old is doable but preexisting conditions are so incredibly costly that they are more of an inevitably than a risk.

Don't fight the press. Can't you see that what they're doing is in effect convincing people that Trump won't do the things he promised and putting an end to the rioting ?
Not sure it's their intention but it's the end result.

What is so bad about having universal health care anyway?

>Especially the 2nd point makes a lot of sense desu.
Only until you think about it for more than five seconds.

>he says to console himself after Trump's victory

nothing. you have to go all in and nationalize it or leave it the fuck alone. subsidizing shit always just ends with it being fucked up, and thats what we are trying to do. medicare/medicaid only slightly fucked it, then obamacare went full retard. it is not nationalized it is subsidized.

Grow up and get a job you stupid fucks.
People have the right to health insurance no matter what DNA they are born with. We are not going to let children die in this country because they were born with a disorder.

>relying on the lying press to get your news
come on now

bumping because shills are obnoxious and need to gtfo

Nothing unless you live in a country where someone is shot every half a second.

Murrika will never have universal healthcare because the hospitals would be full of bullet-riddled niggers and cops.

nothing. I love trump on all his issues except healthcare. Single Payer universal health care will be cheaper for all tax payers, removing the private overhead. The argument against it is that the government will control your health choices to much and prevent surgeries and shit. Possibly limit how many heart transplant george soros gets in his lifetime

Someone tell me why that's bad. Wasn't the preexisting conditions thing one of the only good things about obamacare?

>childre n up to age 26

lmao what??? You're considered a child at that age now?

This is literally the exact same tactic the media has used since day 1 of Trump's campaign to try to demoralize supporters. At this point anyone paying attention to them is either concern trolling or retarded.

The idea is college age. It's a pain in the ass to have to look for health insurance while in school.

>Trump is not your redpilled president. Much better than Hillary, but far from perfect.

No shit, and only autistic 13 year olds actually believe that Trump is some secret Nazi masquerading as a conservative.

Most of Sup Forums probably understands that Trump is merely a Nationalist/Populist, but not a racist or a fascist. The reason we support him is because he has unintentionally awakened feelings of racial identity in White people. His give-no-fucks alpha attitude will also change our culture for the better. No, Trump isn't the second-coming of Hitler, but he can lead the way for a more extreme candidate to come along at some point down the road.

BECAUSE
IT
MAKES
INSURANCE
UNSUSTAINABLE

Why does nobody understand this?
If Joe Cancer can jump on in to any company he wants, it's not insurance anymore, it's fucking charity. Everybody else is literally doing nothing but paying one asshole's bills. The company will fail 100% of the time.

At this point Trump could become Bernie Sanders 2.0 and the only thing Berniebots would care about was that he "flip-flopped".

Unbelievable how hypnotized some people are.

There is no need to ditch the private medicine to have a good public one. In ALL countries with universal health care the private medicine exist and do pretty good.

America BTFO by Mongolia.

why the fuck is anybody trusting the MSM? you think just because Trump won the election they aren't going to tear him down through there bullshit at every turn.

the war isn't over, it's just beginning

these are also points that Trump has considered to keep, and alluded to in the primary on one or two occasions.

The lying press is trying to paint this narrative that Trump is "flip flopping" on things that he always said he would consider a more nuanced policy upon implementation.

I'm so happy trump is everything I was hoping he would be
he played to the retards with over the top shit but had smart plans on the back burner ready to put out

>People have the right to health insurance
No they don't. They do not have a right to use my resources just because they are generic defects or incapable of taking care of themselves.

He's fucking said the entire campaign he might continue one or two points. Specifically these. And he has.

How this is even news or flip flopping I don't know.

Because Obamacare REQUIRES you to have insurance, you don't get a say, you have it or you get fucked by fines.

People don't want it, but it's forced on them, so they'd prefer it ceased to exist.

im not suggesting that you just abolish private medicine at all. I'm saying dont subsidize it, nationalize it and leave a private option ofc. don't half ass support shit and cause a falsely inflated market on the taxpayer dime.

i'm agreeing with you, just saying that obamacare is a subsidization and not a nationalization. what we are doing in obamacare is like what we are doing with the prison system. people think if the fed hands out money to private corporations on the taxpayer time they corporations won't try to maximize profits, which is wrong. they will squeeze and the product will turn to shit. look at higher education in the US as well. the higher the subsidy the shittier the product and the higher the cost.

>lugenpresse
the only good thing that came out of Germany. And sausages with curry sauces

They use more resources with hospital visits for emergencies because they're uninsured you fucking retarded faggot. When you don't have insurance hospitals charge you a hundred dollars for a fucking advil.

If they have insurance they get to participate in this thing called "preventative care" that they can't afford without it.

What Trump is talking about is the exact things it needs to keep--everything else needs to be fixed to make it functional.

Health insurance companies will find a way to cope. They will start consolidating because he will allow insurance companies to compete across state lines. Dahnald has fully been behind reducing the cost of care too.

>Health insurance companies will find a way to cope
They've had the same exact problem under the current Obamacare system.
You know how they coped?
They raised rates until nobody could afford them and dropped out of the exchange program because nobody was buying and their costs were becoming outrageous.

"Consolidation" won't change the fact that it's inherently impossible to accomplish.

Unless you're counting on meme magic to fix things, you can't avoid the fact that basic math says it can't be done.

>Go in to the emergency room
>Feel like I am dying, can hardly breath
>Cant sleep, sweating everywhere
>They do a check on me
>Run a strep throat test
>Jab me in the ass with antibiotics
>975$
>Have insurance, had to pay is as a out of pocket completely

Insurance is a fucking joke. The only good part about insurance is that they negotiate with doctors for set prices for set services.

They raised rates sky high because they could, and because medical expenses have exploded. Government needs to regulate the market, or send it to a one payer system. Problem is, the entire system was privatized before. Not just a single payer system, the government should simply operate all hospitals. You wouldn't have a private fire fighter force would you?

>if your enemy wins, they lose

>You wouldn't have a private fire fighter force would you?
This "argument" could expanded to literally anything.

>Electricity is too important to society. You wouldn't want privatized electricity, would you?
>People need food to live. You wouldn't want private food, would you?

You're just another Marxist, your ideas have been proven wrong time after time, math kicks your ass, and wishful thinking won't change that fact.

They got to him

everyone knows that OP, let the shills have their fun to cover up the pain

>2-Barring insurers from denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions

How are you going to do that without a legal mandate to buy the insurance? People will just put off buying insurance till they get sick.

I guess he hasn't thought of it through, has he? and neither have you.

You don't die if you don't have electricity. Health care providers have a complete monopoly over your life in realistic terms. If you are dying there on the table, you dont tell them to wheel you down the street to the bargain clinic. No, you are treated right there.

When it becomes life or death, the issues arise. It's also an issue, when something is not standardized. You wouldn't want the internet traffic to be privatized would you? If services are preformed better privatized, why do we have public resources?

We have public resources, because private enterprise would not see the profit gains from engaging in it. That is why public education is free until high school. Free education creates the basic worker for the U.S economy. That basic workers life is imperiled by a health system that pilfers his wallet of his hard earned gains by holding his life hostage until he turns over his wallet.

The basic health service should be public, but allow private enterprise to offer differentiated service.