Don't boycott Black Panther

Don't boycott Black Panther.

This. Is. Important.

... why would I boycott Black Panther?

UHHH SWEETIE.... STAN LEE IS A RAPIST

No one was planning on boycotting Black Panther, no one major.

>hurr durr i need representation and diversity because im so stupid and a narcissist that i cant enjoy a character of a different race or gender then me
Why cant blacks stop bitching for once

Because something something niggers

I wasn't going to watch Black Panther because it looked kind of boring
Are you telling me I not watch it, but also get brownie points for it?
Nice.

Ahem...

WE

I wish I could boycott whichever institution is trying to push the whole #metoo bullshit onto Stan Lee

>STAN LEE IS A RAPIST
I find that highly suspect. Stan was always extremely devoted to his wife. Other than cucking Kirby and maybe getting the occasional handy from Flo, I can't imagine him doing anything with any other woman even if they came onto him.

But If I boycott the movie I get called a racist so its a lose lose situation, Sweetie

I'm sick of Superhero movies, so I wasn't gonna watch it anyways. Except maybe Aquaman if Black Manta is the main villain even though their version sucks.

I only want Black Panther to be successful so it can open the door for more black superhero movies just so superheroes I like who just happen to be black get movies like Static. Static really needs a movie.

What if I just don't watch it because I don't wannaa?

It’s nice to see one black hero but more importantly the movie actually looks cool, i don’t see the problem

Sure there are some freakazoids trying to make this into something it isn’t but there always is these days and i can’t waste time or energy on them

>This. Is. Important.
What isn't to these fucking people

Test

Actual important things.

THIS *clap emoji* IS *clap emoji* LIFE *clap emoji* OR *clap emoji* DEATH

I can't boycott something I never had any interest in watching in the first place.

Exactly, i actually want to see the film, but the same people crying “muh diveersity” are the people ruining every media outlet by ruining franchises with forced shit characters made to check off a diversity quota.

The OP was doing it tongue-in-cheek

don't worry, I'm just not going to see it due to the whole MCU movies past phase 1 being shit thing and probably also due to the whole diversity marketing instead of focusing on the marketing due to the good quality thing

But you're bitching right now about it.

Nope, consuming media based on personal tastes is no longer permissible. Every decision you make must be based on a societal agenda, or an agenda shall be assigned for you.

>and maybe getting the occasional handy from Flo
Hah.

Hence the "these people" and not "op"

90% of the bitching seems to be from irritating white people trying to speak for other people.

this has to be a fallback because the movie will suck right?

Bingo

The only source is from the Daily Mail, perhaps the least reputable newspaper in Britain, so right now there basically isnt any solid evidence.

Theres a difference between annoying behavior like “THATS SEXIST BECAUSE A MOVIE DOESNT REVOLVE AROUND EMPOWERED WOMYN” and complaining about said behavior