Should we get traps on hormones at a young age so they can grow up to be sexy fucktoys?

Should we get traps on hormones at a young age so they can grow up to be sexy fucktoys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCf0CRezZYOUcvqrdMmozowQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=QVELikaWZGA#t=17m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please tell me that's not a trap, seriously.

Yes, we must use selective breeding to see which boys will become men, and which boys will become slutty cumdumps for said men

it's a trap

We should gas them at a young age.

kill yourselves

That can't be a man....

We should get them on lithium so that they grow up sane.

But then you can't fuck them...

Think again ;^)

I would have no problem fucking one if they looked like that

But they don't. You can always tell it's a dude. The voice, the facial structure, the prominent adam's apple, the man sized hands, they just can't be reversed.

>traps/shemales
why couldn't you just be gay it would have been less weird

who's that cute girl user

is that your gf?

no fucking way

No, it's a boy. It actually works if they start young (puberty and below), because instead of developing as a man with testosterone and then switching to women, they just develop as a man so feminine that you can't tell until you see the dick.

IDK, I made all that up, but that's how I'm assuming it works. Toss em on estrogen at age 8, and they essentially become chicks with dicks

Obviously a bad idea to pump a kid full of hormones at any point, but.... yeah

we pizza people now senpai

why do you post a selfie?

What I think they should do is set up a clinic somewhere where they match up boys who want to be girls and girls who want to be boys and then isntead of having to make a fake useless penis or vagina they could just do a bit fo a swap and then everyone would be happy

This. We need to choose boys who aren't masculine enough and put them on hormones so they'll be good boywives.

Problem is if a kid changes their mind later, it essentially fucks up their whole life. Brb stuck with breasts, tiny non-functional dick & testicles, girl body and short height, feminine bone structure, any and all of which the most expensive plastic surgery probably couldn't fix

there needs to be a law, if its legal for them to transition then it should be legal for us to know their birth sex

its going to get to the point where its totally fucking fraud because you wont be able to tell man from """""""""woman"""""""" at all

fucking science

THE HOMO are the reason we are so weak as a nation...ITS TIME TO PUT A STOP TO THEIR MADNESS OF TRYING TO TURN EVERYONE GAY

Can't you stop with your fucking traps you fucking faggots ?

Sup Forums is not /lgbt/ gtfo of here

>not wanting to fuck mentally ill men makes me a fedora tipper
lad? lad are you okay? wew

the problem is that they dont just magically sprout a uterus and ovaries

they cant produce children

thats fucking fraud if you "marry" one thinking """"""""""""she""""""""""""""" will give you kids

Who is "she" tho?

that's not a trap faggot. post proof youtube or whatever it is from

I have one.

I hope you faggots are ready for Mike "Alternating current for alternative lifestyles" Pence to put an end to this nonsense.

I'm not gay but I would fuck that man in the ass

No. Taking synthetic poison that they body wasn't designed for causes them to expire at the age of 22.

Yes, that's when suicide usually happens.

It's Youtube channel.

youtube.com/channel/UCf0CRezZYOUcvqrdMmozowQ/videos

No one said you had to fuck traps. Letting things slip, are we?

Yeah these rapid advances in tranny science made me gay as fuck. It's damn weird. I'd fuck that boy though

How does this even happen, I am genuinely interested.

Surely they must have started at 15 or at least 16 right? How do you even get access to that sort of thing at that age, I would never have even thought of it...

WE CAN'T PUT THEM BACK INTO THE CLOSET NOW THAT THE CLINTON LET THEM OUT but we can stop their GODLESS agenda.

The proof is in that jaw of his.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVELikaWZGA#t=17m31s

>censoring a man's chest

Well yeah, I don't mean it's a good idea. Just that if they're flooded with hormones at an early age you're making them female in everything except their reproductive organs. Literally everything that isn't their genitals WILL become that other gender, even bone growth happens according to testosterone and estrogen levels.

>that voice

It's normal for Anglo native speakers to have jaws like this, men and women.

We should gas them you fucking degenerate.

is there some sort of reference material/text to identifying trannys?
there was an user earlier who talked about hair and "tranny bangs" which was useful, but i want something more comprehensive

We should just kill them to be honest.

Fucking youtube link and name pls

>all the shit thats irrelevant to reproduction changes

yeah so fucking what

women serve one purpose on this planet: producing babies

there is literally nothing else that women can do which men are unable to do

so everything else is irrelevant

we are getting ot hte point where tranny exceptionalism is going ot trump our basic rights to know. thank god its only like .01% of hte population

i rly like ur new glasses, nice selfie bro

Fuck off. That square face and massive jaw comes from the Krauts

>How do you even get access to that sort of thing at that age

Liberal parents with liberal doctors or black market.

If body builders can relatively easily procure testosterone supplements, it's not too much of a stretch to imagine SJW parents acquiring estrogen.

Liking traps it's literally the most fedora neck beard thing to do, wew lad.

if you have legit. gender dysphoria you will be feeling it as young as 5 or 6, but by the time puberty hits you'll be fucking desperate/suicidal. i'm not surprised at all if some trans teens figured out to order mones online somehow

why does testosterone not make he pain go away?

This desu. He's really gross looking in every other vid. Can't definitely tell it's a guy.

Indeed. Hitler was wrong for gassing every jew(lots needed culled) and definitely wrong for gassing slavs(who cares if some were commies) and homos (meh). But traps definitely need culling. They are a direct threat to a well functioning society.

>Irish medical education

It's it wee bit more complex than wittling a vagina on a potato.

Newfag detected.
Sup Forums takes everything to the extreme. Including degeneracy

>literally 'ahaha no thats you not me'

Eight is a little too early. Eleven is best. Cut off their balls, and put them on estrogen. That way their voice never drops, their upper body remains petite and less muscular, their hips widen, they end up shorter in height than if they had remained a boy, and their tits reach maximum potential.