Brit/pol/ - Manlet police edition

>Police force considers bringing back iconic hat to help short officers stand out from the crowd
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/police-force-considers-bringing-back-iconic-hat-to-help-short-of/

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

>Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/brexit-could-be-reversed-government-lawyers-may-argue

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=PCXHbCYvzjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post pics of are holly lads

anime is for nonces

anime is for wrong uns

phwooooooaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr

youtu.be/KdFzMLZAXEM

Wish they would bring back iconic hat desu, it's a part of our culture.

manifest destiny

Stop it.

Will Britain ever be white again lads?

We need the hats for all policemen

Simply for aesthetics

She's looking good recently, no?

Is there anything that could realistically be done about this?

Reminder that cunts like us need to keep our old colonial/Victorian hobbies alive and well - nobody else cares anymore.

REEEEEE STOP FUCKING POSTING IT

No, we are fucked.

probably not in our lifetimes

This year has seen the occurrence of two things that never could have happened, so the answer is "maybe".

Someone told me that your bobbies don't carry guns. Is that true?

Stop giving smelly Pakis benefits tbqh. They'll be swarming Sweden in no time.

Yes, we have the armed police for situations that require. However, Northern Ireland police carry guns.

m8 there would be massive unrest and you know it

we're fucked

Left. Right is a harlot.

Also I know a guy who knows a guy who worked for the union at Dundee uni fucking years ago and had to go collect Holly from the airport and drive her around and stuff when she was doing a DJ gig there. He said she was "brand new" as he put it i.e. cool as fuck, chatty, no airs and graces etc.

feels pretty bad even as a foreigner

will we ever be this smug again?

Let that shit happen. Starve yourselves so they leave.

We live in a civilised society so firearms aren't needed for 99.99% of situations

Generally yes. But inner city ones are increasingly carrying guns it seems.

Stop giving anyone benefits.

never forget the sacrifice of the commonwealth

those brave men from across the sea who came to a distant land and gave their lives to help us

i get misty eyed every armistice day when i think of this

we will remember them

>massive unrest
So? If some Pakis get tear gassed I don't give a fuck.

rare

Why do you idiots swoon over tumblr cunts?

They do in airports. Otherwise, very, very rarely.

>holly willoughby
>tumblr cunt
kek

No ;]

>london
>civilised

I wouldn't care either. But let's be honest, long term Britain is fucked

Do you even representative democracy?

I agree the Referendum should hold more weight, but it holds none in a legal sense. The only honourable thing for MPs to do is listen to their personal electorates.

I will be very interested to see who dosen't vote the same was as their constituency.

I think he means the pakis would take out plenty of innocent old grannies etc. before quietly dying/fucking off. There's no simple solution for expunging our parasites.

They are the majority of the 0.01% of situations

Hey Buddhists in SEA countries even started shooting Muslims, you never know

why would they target innocent old grannies first of all
it's like going after children

Because they're pakis m8y.

Has this always been the case?
This is due to an increase in crime I'm assuming?

I supposed you're not living in Africa and that your black population is probably quite low (at least outside of London), but still isn't it better to be safer?

It's easy mate

Have a problem with Muslims?
Import millions of Sikhs!

Have a problem with Sikhs?
Import millions of Bengali Tigers!

>FPTP
>Referendum

Choose one

Who did she vote for, lads?

what?

I'm genuinely starting to feel ill after watching this. May death find me quick

>take out plenty of innocent old grannies etc. before quietly dying/fucking off.
Seems very much like a price worth paying desu. It's one reason why I would be quite happy if Brexit damaged our economy but left our neighbours economically well off. A majority of these 'people' are economic migrants. They'll move to greener pastures if things get tough.

>Look at the terra pack heir.
He was having a great time taking all them drugs. He's clean now, has a new missus and life. Couldn't do that if he was poor

guess i've yet to become acquainted with the brutality of the pakis in that case

Adolf

>Has this always been the case?
Yes, we have a police service not a police force. They police by consent also, best police in the world

here's mine

Tell me about Taylor Swift

Pass me the whiskey lad

The No-Arse Party

Blows my fucking mind when faggots on here say this is their ideal woman. She's a formless streak of talentless piss.

Terrorism m8, very much needed in Londonistan. Tbh I like that our police don't carry guns though, increases trust.

>ywn have those thighs around your head

>Liking nigger women

They'd chimp out and kill any soft targets if they were faced with any actual threat, that's exactly my point.

Doubt it. The Raj was the Empire, without India we were nothing

Just watched the John Lewis advert, pretty shit tbqh

1. What the FUCK was The Focus?!

2. Is this vid bashing Are Churchill?

Have you failed to notice who the victim of choice is for pakis? It sure as fuck isn't military, it's Dave and his wife Janet doing some shopping in Primark. Pakis are savages.

We were also number 1 at one time

lel wtf is that map? "republic of sibr?

about as real as this

True, I agree it would be worth shooting ourselves in the foot economically to save ourselves culturally and demographically, but nobody can guarantee it would go as planned - parasite hubs are pretty fucking huge as is.

>He likes Churchill

>Are Churchill

i'm scared, they're going to come for us too eventually

At least the family was fully nigger instead of interracial, I guess

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms

How fucked are we lads?

tax dodgers

>are churchill

>federal
>secular
>neutral
>legal abortion
>decriminalised prostitution
>decriminalised drugs
>17% healthcare
>15% social security
>only 15% military
>minimum wage
>all those taxes

Not at all.

WTF! I hate Emma Watson now!

Those aren't thighs, lad.

They can't swim, so you're fairly safe. Lock off the ports and you're safe as houses, pretend you're Madagascar in popular schoolboy Flash game Pandemic.

we've managed to dodge the mudslimes too so far, but my generation is becoming so fucked in the head they'll just let them set up shop here too

Brit/pol/, the Trump saga, meme magic, it's made us . . . more . . . somehow, hasn't it lads? Better.

Do you feel it? Are you more?

Time for new things.

When did the Independent become Daily Express tier? It was always lefty, but it's become embarrassing.

>decriminalized drugs
honestly what the fuck is this meme
i've watched a variety of vids in regards to this matter (the most prominent being the one where russell brand is being a cunt) and I just don't get this

what's the point in decriminalizing drugs and wasting a bunch of taxpayer money just so addicts can keep getting their poison funneled into them

>Supreme Court rightfully changes the law to give referenda superiority over Parliament.
>Royal Prerogative powers extended to allow result of any 70%+ turnout ref to be enacted

Problem solved.

we still have the german bunkers and napoleonic era fortifications around, we can fight their shitty rafts and lifeboats off with them

Since it stopped getting printed and had to rely on getting clicks on Kikebook. Have you heard of the Indy100 at all? That's their version of Buzzfeed.

>HURRR DURRR BAN NIGGERS THEN BRITAIN WILL BE GOOD XDDD WHAT IS ANGLO SAXONS INVADING BRITAIN IN THE FIRST PLACE

this national identity stuff is a bunch of retarded feels