They want to keep the electoral college from doing its job with their petition on Change.org

They want to keep the electoral college from doing its job with their petition on Change.org

They rigged it and are currently @@ 3.01mil signed.

An user made a counter petition, do what you have to and win. I have faith in you Sup Forums

www.change.org/p/electoral-college-confirm-donald-trump-president-on-december-19th

bump

signed

For fucks sake don't these people understand they are literally trying to start CIVIL WAR?

>24 states bind electors. If electors vote against their party, they usually pay a fine. And people get mad. But they can vote however they want and there is no legal means to stop them in most states.

LOOK, they acknowledge people will get mad. They know they are throwing a tantrum and they don't give a fuck if they get their way if it makes other people mad instead of them. They will stop at nothing. Day of the rope will arrive much quicker than I thought if electoral college betrays their respective states... these idiots YOU DONT FUCK WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE THATS HOW CIVIL WARS START

which we can be sure Clinton supporters will be glad to pay!

They are bribing the electoral college to change their vote?

bump

bump

bumping

would never happen
markets would crash
boring

Signed. Check your privelege, white males

That file name.

This could get a billion signatures and still not change anything. There is absolutely no way representatives set the precedent that if you throw a big enough temper tantrum you can overthrow election results. Mostly because it would bite them in the ass in the future.

on second thought
wonderful ploy to get names and locations from pol.

not bad.

For that reason I feel like they're not going to let this happen. If Jews wanted to rig Hilliary into presidency they could have effortlessly done it on November 8th.

>falling for the counter petition meme

Fuck off faggot

We don't need a counter fucking petition. There is a 0% chance enough electoral college members become faithless that it deprives Trump of 270. 0%

Its a real petition faggot, we know both wont do shit, this is about publicity and they are getting all of it fuckface

>do they know they'll start a civil war
No, I've tried laughing at normies about this stupid idea of theirs but like typical leftists the repercussions of their actions is a nonexistent concept. I honestly hope it works, it's much easier to purge these people from society than live with them

THERES NO REASON FOR A COUNTER PETITION YOU GIGANTIC KEKLORD, THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, IF HILLARY WANTS SHE CAN BE PRESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, NOT THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

KILL YOURSELF NOW!

Cringy as fuck

This faggotry better not get more threads

cal will have no army
she will have no interest in that
you know better than that user

>implying a petition that can be signed by literally anyone anywhere on the globe will affect their decision
It's literally nothing

sign if it makes you feel better

everytime i see this i cringe not at the child but what his parents must be like.