White identity more mainstream than 5-10 yrs ago?

Is it just me or is it like White identity and nationalism are slightly more prominent and slightly closer to the mainstream than they were 5-10 yrs ago?

If so, what is causing it? I am seeing more mainstream types aware of Sup Forums type things and less totally opposed to them.

It might just be my own bias

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lurk more OP. You will answer your own question.

>what is causing it?
Lazy people blaming white men for everything, so white men go stop voting against their own interests. They were doing it to be polite in the first place. Turns out hard workers don't like being bothered with bullshit.

of course it is

Fpbp

>If so, what is causing it?
liberals and shitskins

>this scares the (((globalist)).

You push back enough on a particular group/race/nationality, you are pound to get pushed back.

White people are fucking tired of being told that they should feel guilty for being white, that somehow everyone else's problems are because of them.

White people are sick of doing everything in their power to help everyone and still being called racist for it.
We are tired of babysitting the world and watching as our world slowly crumbles.
Fuck black people, they had their chance, time to die.

Whites are tired of seeing every demographic being allowed to congregate and advocate their interests except for us. When we do it, it's evil and means we want to kill everyone else.

demographic trends will ensure a robust white identity in the future.

>White people are fucking tired of being told that they should feel guilty for being white, that somehow everyone else's problems are because of them.
Not an SJW but I think we as whites have a lot to be ashamed of. Not that I believe in white guilt, but don't you think it's an overblown response to anti white hate to become RACIST?

seriously don't flame me, just saying, two wrongs don't make a right you get me

Hear the media talking about the "undercover Trump voter" who were afraid to come out in polls but really support Trump, which ultimately won him the election?

Same thing with white nationalists. We were having a discussion about the electorate and population in class and a buddy of mine (white) said something like "Pretty soon aren't going to have as big of a say in the elections" and nervously laughed, I said "well that's not necessarily a good thing.." and he quickly said "Oh I know I know" almost like he was relieved i was on the same page as him. People know, they just don't know other people know.

See this scares the shit out of me, I long for the time when I never even used to think of myself as white or view others as different racially. I used to be able to judge people as individuals, but I have been treated like shit by nonwhites lately.

I actually got harassed by some Mexicans the day after Trump got elected, taking my daily walk. Freaked me the fuck out. I can just tell people look at each other more like enemies than just people anymore.

Seriously I DO NOT WANT racial conflict. That shit is scary.

I'm a libertarian btw

It has become so mainstream to mock and blame whites for everything that non cucks are speaking out

It's because the left has pushed identity politics to the forefront of our culture after Trayvon Martin got shot resulting in a snowball effect of anti-white, specifically anti-white male, sentiment across the country. They boxed white people into a corner where they continuously beat and spit on them and called them every nasty word in the book for 4 years straight because it was acceptable. White people finally got the chance to bite back with Trump.

Liberals will be even nastier to white people now, but if they want to blame someone for his ascendancy to power, they need only to look in the mirror.

Diversity + Proximity = Conflict

better get used to it.

The left's SJW army's constant attacks on "whiteness" and "white males" only served to create white identity as a defensive measure where before it wasn't needed.

Now, I wonder, can the genie be put back into the bottle?

thefederalist.com/2016/05/23/how-anti-white-rhetoric-is-fueling-white-nationalism/

Look can't we just respect the fact that they are mad and accept that anti white hate is kind of .... to be expected?

I think if we explain that we are NOT supporting Trump because we're hateful to them, maybe that will work. We need to make minorities see that we respect them. The left has taught them to think that we hate them. My gf is mexican and she was mad originally that I support Trump, but after a while I made her see that Trump is NOT racist.

We need to UNBRAINWASH minorities like I did with her

Its really not though when you realize everyone else is the racists and you're one of the few that isn't.

You're about to see some serious shit,

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

>become RACIST
Wanting to help people of your own race is not a crime. It's a priority.

Non-whites attacked whites, now whites help each other to protect whites.

Whites make up 65% of America, not to mention all the asians, beaners and uncle toms like sherrif clarke who would fight with us, a race war would be delightful to say the least. Short term pain for long term prosperity.

It should be mainstream. Whites are a majority in the US.

The kinds of people physically lashing out at white folks cannot be reasoned with. Trump is just an excuse for them to attack innocent people because to them, it's fun.

Sjw and feminists attacking white ppl.

I understand why they are mad, senpai. I just don't want my grandkids to be the minority this time around. Brownies are clearly blood thirsty for whites.

>anti white hate is kind of .... to be expected?

No one's forcing them to migrate to white countries.

No one's keeping them here.

years and years of beating people down with "you're white, you're white, you're white" so they took at look at themselves and said, yeah, I'm white, I'm going to start caring about white issues

the left created the boogieman they so feared

>Whites are a majority in the US.
not for long. and we're gonna pay for this shit.

t. Louis c. kuck

We've only just begun, user.

Europe falling to invading masses. Race riots. Eleven year old kids being put on hormone treatment.

It's becoming very hard to stay asleep any more, you have to either fully embrace jewish insanity or wake up to reality. The middle road is disappearing.

What is "white" identity?
What language does this mythical people speak?
What cultural traits does it espouse, what religious beliefs does it uphold?

There is no such thing as "white" people.
There are Italians, Germans, Frenchmen, Scots, Finns, etc.
There are Lutherans, Calvinists, Catholics, Orthodox and so on, but you of course are to stupid to see the diversity of our lands.
"White" identity is a sanitized and artificial pseudo-identity and the first step in globalist anhiliation of our peoples.

>I'm a libertarian btw

Don't worry, you'll be a xenophobic, racist antisemite in no time.

A fool that persists in his folly shall become wise.

For real people outside of the orange should be exterminated

This.

Too late bro

Not at all in its current form.

I hope that one day, it won't be """problematic""" to the point of losing your job or place in an educational institution for being white with the wrong opinion. But we've got a lot of social repair so that people realize that their hysteria is hysteria, and their bullshit ideas about history and morality and the future are indeed bullshit.

>"White" identity is a sanitized and artificial pseudo-identity and the first step in globalist anhiliation of our peoples.
No it's not, it's an umbrella term for many identities, aka European identities.

Now, I oppose all identities, but in America White identity is the core culture (Anglo white culture) of America.

You need to be tolerant of that

are you a turk?

>Spent the last 8 years being polite to nonwhite hate towards whites
>Let's just be nice lol

I'm not advocating death squads nor genocide, but the time for being polite/silent is over.

>Slightly

I never once heard the term "white identity" or any of this stupid leftist shit once during the Bush elections. Even during the Obama elections it was barely there, which is surprising considering he was a black candidate.

The longer we go without a proper war, the faster and harder the shit hits the fan, with compounding effect. Consider how quickly and qualitatively the West has "progressed" in the last 5 years compared to the last 30 years.

Now imagine what we are going to be like in 2030.

This. White people aren't reproducing.

LOL I'm an anti racist libertarian and even I CAN SEE that that post is wrong lmao

maybe in the states. Here people will just look at you funny if you call them white.

It has never for thousand of years been necessary to describe the people northern Europe by their color so its no wonder we do not have a white identity.

White identify rise when a society becomes multicultural.

>to become RACIST?
Did you type it in caps because it's a meaningless word?

as a minority it's important for us Whites to learn not to be prideful and to accept that we no longer run shit

we just have to unbrainwash the minorities who the left made to hate us.

on their own, nonwhites wouldn't hate us, the left is the root cause of this bullshit anti white-ism

SAGE. THIS GUY SHILLS ALL THE TIME. CHECK THE ARCHIVES

>I'm an anti racist
Faggot.

This. Part of (((their))) plan is to keep us isolated. That's why things like the internet are so important.

Hello Mordecai

It's hard to do that when those you are trying to unbrainwash then have to face the fact that every woe that befalls them is their own short coming. It can be seen at both ends of the spectrum, radically right wing people will blame minorities for their troubles, while SJWs and their kind will blame white people for theirs. The problem is the media has hammered the white people are racist thing too much, too often and with out any genuine input from the opposite side. The Democratic party by aligning themselves with these groups did not expect the backlash from these actions, they assumed that white people would feel guilty and be forced to vote for them. If your first instinct is violence to a perceived slight then you aren't someone I'm willing to waste my time on.

>accept that we no longer run shit
no

It is to be expected, they didn't win the genetic lottery and it makes them mad.

It is not to be accepted though, Dhimmitude is one of the things Muslims got right. They must accept their inferior lot in life.

>the left is the root cause of this bullshit anti white-ism

And who created the left?

shut the fuck up faggot

white countries are the most racially equal, the most lenient on immigration, the most lenient on religion, the most technologically advanced, the most free, and with the biggest welfare programs of any other countries on Earth.

I'm tired of this shit, whites gave up their countries to 3rd world immigration and are repaid in insults and anti-white propaganda IN THEIR OWN COUNTRIES.

>I'm a libertarian btw
A libertarian is just a nascent fascist. Surely you realize that your ideals will never gain support if race politics dominate political discourse? Niggers don't care about the non-aggression principle, they only care about gibsmedats

White people voting for white interests isn't racist. Every other racial demographic does it.

It fucking better be

>Liberals will be even nastier to white people now,
And in turn whites will be even nastier, and it'll just escalate and escalate until it all finally blows.

Electing Trump didn't avoid the race war, it just staved it off a few years-decades.

is this real?

We /takeover/ now.

>Look can't we just respect the fact that they are mad and accept that anti white hate is kind of .... to be expected?
Why? Why should I care what niggers and spics think of me? I'm tired of walking on egg shells.

From my perspective it appears people are becoming more globalist, citizens of the world etc in my country. Internet memes from all over the world are becoming more popular relative to local cultural memes, more use of English loan words, ignorance of history, etc. Can't really blame them though, it seems to me that strongly identifying with your race/nationality is pretty lame, because it's indicative of not having anything else going on in your life worth identifying with, but I still think people should defend their homeland, all this talk about wanting to leave Israel to go live somewhere safer is making me feel bad. People should stay loyal to their homeland, land should mean at least something.

Probably depends on where you live. Diversity is still seen as something new and exciting where I'm at in Minnesomalia. Some of the hot, rich girls are pretty red pilled, but there are so many cucks here it's incredible.

>what is causing it?

Russian troll army

No way

He shills against Whites, idiot!
SAGE

Oh Mordecai how little you have learned.

A shared background of Christianity and enlightenment values. Heavy intermarriage of our leaders. A shared continent with ever shifting borders, alliances and wars often spanning vast areas of it. A history of the intermingling of our intelligentsia and academics.

White identity is western civilization.

I think this article was referring to American culture. (which was crafted by whites) Whites in America feel betrayed by their government because the America they loved and grew up in is being destroyed and replaced with a liberal safe space.

t. someone 3 years late

>Not an SJW
>but don't you think it's an overblown response to anti white hate to become RACIST

Its a bullshit metric. Whites of the poor and working class, the people you fucking cunts are lashing out at, had no social power and were being ignored and/or shafted at almost every level.

But wait, first we need to finish this. The dissonance gets more extreme.

>Not that I believe in white guilt
>but I think we as whites have a lot to be ashamed of

The worst part about this is, you're so intellectually corruptible to western society, that your only current plan of attack is to weaponize our empathy against us. Fuck you.

I'm not going to start being violent towards people like you irl. But damn dude, that shit is infuriating. That is what's making white people learn to hate. Not because they come out of the womb like that.

Shouldn't you be drinking yourself to death with your gopnik buddies, you Slavic subhuman?

what does this even mean? why should it be a bad thing or a shock to anyone that a white country has white people in politics?

must be fake

Eww I hate moly now he betrayed everything he believes in for tribalism, he even had jared taylor on.

White identity politics is like a last ditch option for me, I'm WAY FAR from that. I'll only join team White if I completely fucking have to.

Right now, I prefer to treat others as individuals, NOT AS TRIBAL GROUPINGS.

This. Blame them for eroding racial blindness. You can't have it both ways. You can't hate whitey and insist we're all the same when whitey starts doing it back.

Please itemize what you feel "we" should be ashamed of

Then look at your list all pick out what you feel is unique to white people

You will realize that you are in fact feeling white guilt because other groups did all that shit too, they weren't good at it

Now think of what whitey has brought to the table to the darkies -
>medicine, technology, infrastructure, language, religion, democracy, prosperity, civilization itself

Go fuck yourself, faggot. You are the problem

what do you mean

As someone else recently said (can't remember if it was in an article or here), this election, Whites voted like minorities: as a massive bloc. Not quite to the same extent as Blacks do, but enough to sway this election firmly in Trump's favor due to sheer numbers.

Shut up dummy. You know exactly what we mean by "white"

We have managed to get along with our own diversity for centuries now, we don't have to deal with niggers and spics now too.

The shear about of times I hear the word "White" these days is like 20x higher than just 5 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=EwywPGAZ43Q

How am I a jew, cuck faggot?! he shittalks Whites all the time with his "White identity threat" threads

look I don't LIKE IT I just think that if we as Whites show nonwhites we understand why they hate us, that they will see us as human.

The big problem is that they see as an inhuman monsters, we must change that, by showing compassion.

Or we can kick them out by force? We have a right to run our own countries, to determine our own destiny. We've been playing nice for far too long.

Were they doing the raping in Rotherham?

Oh shit that's why they killed him

>don't flame me

What kind of faggot are you bringing fanfiction.net lingo around here? I'm pretty sure you're an SJW just using that word.

Every atrocity known to man has been committed by every culture at one point in time.

You're just worried about White people doing it because they were pretty damn good at it

but dude if we don't we're uprooting democracy, that's not something I want to be a part of.

>we as whites
>to be ashamed of

>not an sjw

And of what am I to be ashamed of, being of less melanin?

The idea isn't that it's appropriate to be racist, it's the idea that an opinion like yours is what disenfranchises, alienates, and ultimately serves as a gateway to racism.

The universities caused it obviously. SJW identity politics were an indirect invitation for whites to engage in identity politics of their own. That's the whole reason I opposed them so vigorously initially.

Of course now I've just decided to become racist instead. Smelly niggers are not worth the hassle and don't appreciate white efforts to promote unity anyway.

This

>I'll only join team White if I completely fucking have to.
Okay, see you in a few years. One day you'll realize that humanity is just a series of different tribes vying for control over this little blue rock.

In the meantime you can cuck for A Leppo man I guess

They wouldn't hate us if not for anti white hate propaganda, we need to show them that we are lovable. Sometimes you have to be humble and understand, even when someone is a dick to you. Honestly, man.

you won't have a choice. some things are bigger than individuals.

White Identity isn't what it's on the rise, American identity is.
The truth is that around the world, we can see a clear rebirth of nationalism (not simple patriotism), and the idea that ethinic identity and loyalty does matter to a society. The idea that there is no such thing as white/american/western culture, just because those are the predominat cultures is silly, and only really preached by people that fatishize other cultures in a rascist way because they have "flavor" or "soul" or other such nonsense.

Now, for exemple, you could take an american black and take him to Africa, and despite the fact that he would be amoung his racial equals he wouldn't be amoung his etnic equals and would feels less at home than on a majority white country, while a white man from South Africe could feel just at home because Africa is literally his home.