"Time for a quick reality check," Pence wrote. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media...

>"Time for a quick reality check," Pence wrote. "Despite the hysteria from the political class and the media, smoking doesn't kill. In fact, 2 out of every three smokers does not die from a smoking related illness and 9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer."

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/smoking-doesnt-kill-and-other-great-old-op-eds-from-mike-pen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its true, theres literally nothing wrong with smoking

its all liberal hysteria and jewish tricks

He's absolutely correct. Smoking doesn't kill and is a sign of the redpilled man.

Bluepilled cucks don't smoke.

Yeah? He's still your VP.
Stop acting like a little cry baby, suck it up, unite together and get on with life.

So 1/3 of smokers die from a smoking related illness? That sounds like a lot

Your tears are delicious.

You probably think weed is totally safe, too, you fucking moron.

he's a retard

trump picked him because he's cute and christian (so he won't do something like assassinate him)

I voted for Trump, but I just find it fucking hilarious how smug the way he states the claim

"time for a quick reality check", "despite the hysteria"

Pence is our anti-assassination and impeachment insurance - nobody will ever touch Trump as long as he brings in votes for the republicans or has mike pence as VP

despite not true. my friend have a 70 year old grandfather that smokes unfiltered cigarettes for over 30 years and he is fine

BASED

AS

FUG

Yeah, but smokers are less obese man

i think you missed this part of the quote

>smoking doesn't kill

>33% of smokers die from smoking-related illness
YOU CAN'T DIE FROM SMOKING

Clint Eastwood hated tobacco. That's why he was always squinted, he hated the taste and the smoke got in his eyes.

He's right though
Smoking doesn't kill anyone, the shit the FDA forces tobbaco companies to put in their cigarettes is what hurts people
There's a reason lung cancer from cigarettes is rare as fuck in Europe despite most people having smoking habits

So... 1 out of 3 die... an 1 out of nine get lung cancer... sounds like shitty odds to me....

>works on my pc ;^)

Are you arguing that his statements are factually incorrect, or that they're true but they hurt your feelings?

i wonder how many obese people die from over eating?

>, the shit the FDA forces tobbaco companies to put in their cigarettes

uh...ever hear of american spirits? also you misspelled tobacco tard

Had no idea. The more you know

Pence makes him assassination bait, idiot. Trump gets knocked off and oh, suddenly a complete establishment neocon is president. Huh.

Enjoying a nice draw off a cigarette as I shitpost. There's nothing more relaxing desu

Haha Pence is the man. How can you not love the guy?

Winnie Blue Opticrush.

Where are we at lads? (I'm a filthy Frog x Slav no bully)

This gray hair faggot means nothing.
Now that the campain is over, he is more useless than the dirt his god shit on, to "create the world"
>creationist

Trump is in charge

t. my brain chemistry is everyone's brain chemistry dolt

wow this is incredibly based goyim, everyone should spend their money on cigarettes. there's nothing bad about them at all..

oh and absolutely DO NOT LEGALIZE MARIJUANA GOYIM. that would take away from our prof- i mean, it's degenerate. be based, buy marlboro

>smoking doesn't kill
>but 1 out of 3 smokers who get a smoke-related illness die
what?
>9 out of ten smokers do not contract lung cancer
That's still a lot of people contracting lung cancer you know.

Really? I figured they so rarely die of lung cancer because they're too busy getting raped and murdered by mudslimes before the age of 40.

True, if you smoke, there is a 2/3 chance you become immortal.

>playing semantics
So it still kills.

Politicians are shills for big business what a surprise.

They are

this

Not OP and I have no idea if Pence said that, but that's a logically flawed statement. The fact that 2 out of every 3 smokers doesn't support is claim that smoking doesn't kill. In fact, it almost implies that 1 out of 3 smokers do die from smoking related illnesses, which would be a 100% increase from nonsmokers. Also, the fact that 9 out of 10 smokers don't contract lung cancer has no probative unless we know the rate for nonsmokers is the same or more.

1 in 5 americans deaths are obesity related

Don't forget that in the 90s this cuck used thousands of dollars of campaign funds for his house, his boat, his wife's car, groceries, etc.

it's a disgusting habit regardless

So is jerking off what's you're point

Climate change is a hoax, lead is not toxic, marijuana is a mexican sceme to undermine the american people, and GMOs and pesticides are good for people.

>Smoking doesn't kill
>in fact, 1 out of every 3 smoker dies from a smoking related illness
>1 in 10 of these people will have lung cancer from smoking

What the fuck is this nigga smoking?

jerking off cleans your tubes, smoking clogs your lungs the fuck up

>lung cancer from cigarettes is rare as fuck in Europe
Translation: good diagnostic medicine is rare as fuck in Europe. Funny how government doctors are so much shittier than private practice ones.

Pence is a young earth creationist so obviously he's going to be off on a lot of topics.

Same shit your abo mother was smoking when she was pregnant with you.

You are still retarded to put yourself on potential risk with only disadvantages.
>b-but muh alpha smoking
nah, this is not the 50's anymore. Smoking is for niggers and retards now.

>>>/israel/

>33% of smokers die from smoking related illnesses

Holy fuck

Bill Hicks would've liked this guy.

Smoking doesn't kill people. People kill people.

Smoking isn't great for you but you're statistically far more likely to die to something completely unrelated to it so why get all anal about smoking specifically?

whats hard to follow about this statement?

kek

smoking decalcifies your pineal gland

How much of a third-world country do you actually think we are? We even have real democracy here, shitlord

brb

>2 out of three
>9 out of ten

Holy shit pick a format and stick with it Paco.

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/smoking-doesnt-kill-and-other-great-old-op-eds-from-mike-pen

American spirits is not subject to FDA rules
You an make your own cigarettes and not ever have any problems
The point is that Pence is basically saying that cigs don't kill the FDA does, and he's right
>Implying I give a shit about spelling
I'm on my phone and this is Sup Forums, I could write in l337speak and you would know exactly what I'm saying because ts not that hard to figure out
Fuck off

Its the second cause of death (lung cancer) in the US after obesity (heart strokes).
Good goyim. Keep smoking.

Another Balkan war.

where do you get this info from?

>Implying they kill the people they rape there
Most kebab let them live to suffer the humiliation and mental trauma for years to come

>t. spelling champion powered by tobbaco

have you ever heard of quality of life or lifestyle, or present state of the body? what kind of retard logic is this, its not about death vs. life, its optimizing the body and nourishing it as opposed to setting limitations in what it was designed to do, like.........intake oxygen

im a doctor

obesity deaths > smoking deaths

t. marlboro online marketer

God damn I'm so tempted to take up smoking again.

I used to roll unfiltered cigarettes with American spirit blue can tobacco, I quit to keep my pt score high and because I heard it turns off non smoking chicks.

Now all the guys with pt higher than me seem to smoke and girls are going outside to smoke while I hang out in the bar. FUCK

cool, send me the link to your study

thats not how it works retard. now smoke up

Smoking does increase your chance of smoking related illness but sure it isn't a guaranteed death sentence. Also second hand smoke is complete bullshit.

I am of the opinion to not start but not get bent out of shape because others do. Especially if they try to smoke cigs with as pure tobacco as they can.

That's what I said.
1. Obesity.
2. Smoking.

cool, send me a link to the study

>Now all the guys with pt higher than me seem to smoke

yeeeeeeah this is retarded

The problem with smoking is that it's an unhealthy habit that is brainwashed into children and teenagers to think it's cool and fun so that the tobacco companies can keep generating filthy money.
I don't mind adult people who decided on their own to pick up this habit, that's their right.

actually most smokers do it out of stress.

It's true though. I'm not saying is the deciding factor, but lots of guys balance pt with 5 or 7 smoke breaks a day

>Big business
The cigarette industry isn't big business specifically because of the government dumbfuck
They used some trumped up reports to accuse them all of killing people just for profits when in reality all of their studies were bullshit and they faked them specifically because they wanted to take down the tobacco companies because they were anti-jew as fuck and wouldn't let them work for them at all and the kikes were pissed both that they were being told they couldn't do something and that they were missing out on the insane amount of profit. They take studies, sway public opinion, gives government open invitation to regulate, FDA starts telling them what they have to put in their product, all of a sudden people who had never had any problems at all start decaying and dying and contracting cancer, they never recover their losses and their industry gets fucked irreparably.

I've always tried to get a succinct answer from a smoker about "what" they feel during a cig, and it never quite satisfies me. however, I did read an article recently relating the areas of the brain stimulated to be more along the lines of morphine/opiates and so could possibly explain the "relaxation" or "euphoria" associated with it. personally they've never "done the trick" for me

Pence is a moron but he's an honest looking, hard working, traditional American man and a trusted Republican. Seberal states flipped because of him, and Trump will need him to establish a good rapport with the Republican Congress.

That being said, he's Waco

Good goy, real men smoke Marlboro.

And remember to vote NO to marijuana, think of the children!

>$0.01 has been deposited into your account, courtesy of Phillip Morris International

Yeah well maybe that's why we slaughtered you scruffy little dagos at San Juan Hill

>We even have real democracy here
Explains why you're a shithole
Democracy is for cucks

They start before the stress, and it becomes their de-facto way to deal with the stress afterwards.

Tobacco companies legally can't sponsor people anymore in the US iirc

It probably is a giant Jewish hoax. But smoking is still fucking disgusting.

>the herbal jew is good for you
nice try schlomo

Please don't smoke big tobacco Sup Forums. Preferably grow your own, but failing that buy from the injuns or just smoke cigars. Keep yourself alive.

>Smoking does not kill
>In fact, only 1 in 3 people who smoke die of smoking
>Only 10% of people who smoke get lung cancer!

Exemplary recovery, my friend. I wave my ushanka.

>to think it's cool
It is cool you stupid kike
Its literally inhaling flames and spitting them back out into the air like a dragon or furnace or car or even a howitzer
Barrel based explosions have driven western society for over 500 years now, how can you not understand why it's considered cool?
Smoking is awesome, smoking looks awesome, unfortunately the smell and teeth yellowing isn't worth it
Otherwise you're full of shit

This moment I ordered 30 Italian cigars

Thank you based Pence

Jewish people don't smoke, genius.

Not since WWII i mean.

I used to have one ;_;

>He doesn't think fire is cool

>inhaling a little bit of smoke from a phallic little object in your mouth and ruining your lungs is cool and is comparable to heavy ordnance
Nah faggot. It looks cool because you see the cool men do it.

>DUDE
>DRAGONS

>Pence defends the mans right to smoke
>Sup Forums gets angry about it

Are you fucking retarded? Move to canada if you want to ban smoking literally everywhere expect designated smoking places