TRUMP GOES BACK ON KEY PROMISES

We've been tricked, I'm calling it now.
Already, mere days after he won the election, before he's even in office, he's already issued a statement saying he won't be "repealing" obamacare at all.

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528

Furthermore, his whole Muslim Ban thing has been completely removed from his website and any place that lists his policies.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html

The salesmen has made his sale, and instantly begins to backpedal on promises. I wouldn't be surprised if not of the shit we wanted him to do gets done at all.

Screenshot this post, I'm fucking tell you and you better believe it, Trump will continue to backpedal to an extreme degree, he will not change anything, there will be no wall, he's saving that backpedal for later, there will be no deportation force, none of the shit he ran on will happen.

We were used.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528
youtube.com/watch?v=eh7XaJlvJIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger, he's not even in office yet. Let the guy do a few things and then we can think about lynching him.

I don't care what he does desu, as long as it's not Hillary

Remember to sage by typing "sage" into the options field. This forces a thread to the bottom of the catalog where it will get no replies. You can also report troll threads by clicking on the arrow after the OP's post number and hitting Report.

He always said he was going to keep the good parts of Obamacare

He was never going to ban Muslims, just put a temp ban on Syria because of ISIS, no need now because USA/Russia & Syria will be working together to wipe them off the map

>"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," the president-elect said at Trump Tower. "Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced."
FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING SHILL, you will not derail our board with your slogans you leftist corrupt piece of shit.

>He told the Wall Street Journal he favours keeping two pillars of the bill because "I like those very much".
>One is a ban on insurers denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.
>The other provision that the president-elect told the newspaper he favours allows young adults to be insured on their parents' policies.

He wants to keep two policies and dump the rest.

>"I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that," the president-elect said at Trump Tower.
>"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced."

saged, it's nothing, go back to your grieving

we've been over this.

NO HE HASN'T. LOOK AT HIS POLICY PAGE.

You people have no clue whats going on here.

Russia and Israel are the key.

1. All Right Wing News from Fox and Murdoch are owned by Israel. Alex Jones is owned by a PARENT company in Israel.
Nearly all Alternative News is owned by Russian Interests. Alex Jones recieves MONEY from Russian Donors, some of his highest paying donations are Russian.

2. Russia is using Trump to attempt to convince him that they don't need to be in Syria and they can fight ISIS together.
ISIS is a weapon created by the U.S. to cause chaos on Irans Borders, and in Syria. It's a Wild Lion. They don't support it, but they need it.
Assad is willing to allow the Qatar-Iran Pipeline go through. This grants absolute access to Russia to take over the Middle Easts Oil enterprise. By 2025, the American Dollar will be half of it's value without a valid Energy Standard. This give Russia the upper-hand. It's why Israel switched sides, they wanted this too happen.

3. Trump is willing to pull NATO out of the European Region. Russia will take over Ukraine controlling all it's ports. That's why they want the Ukraine. They will have a superior naval dominance in Northern Europe and easier access to intimidate the rest of Europe.

4. Israel and Iran will but heads, but under a Russian alliance, there is one path to peace between the two nations.
Iran is a Russian puppet, and Israel has just allowed Russia to vassalize Israel.
5. Russia utitlized a Culture War in the Western World to distract Westerns from the Global Hemisphere. The common person doesn't grasp Global Economics whatsoever, because they have no clue how fragile it is.

TL;DR - America was out-fucking-played. And it's thanks to Sup Forums

>Furthermore, his whole Muslim Ban thing has been completely removed from his website and any place that lists his policies.

check again

donaldjtrump.com/policies/foreign-policy-and-defeating-isis/

So this is the totally unexpected CTR damage control.

wtf

I still hate you

>w-w-w-w-we were used g-g-guys! come join us in portland and in our riots to stop this now!!

>One is a ban on insurers denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.

Wait, this drama is over Trump keeping the one thing in Obamacare that everyone in the country decided wasn't completely retarded?

Castrate yourself, OP.

As long as he gets rid of being forced into using it, I'm fine with it.

Anus assassinated libcucks sure going full throttle on Sup Forums with their shitposting.

Man, all this salt is splendiferous.

was it all a lie?
what went wrong it wasnt supposed to be this way

This isn't a troll thread, you fuckers need to stop basking in the afterglow and start holding this man accountable.

I voted for fucking Trump.
What is wrong with you people? He is our leader now and needs to be held accountable to promises he makes.

If i see this thread tomorrow i'm unloading a magazine into someone or something. Whoever or whatever is on the receiving end of that is on you, OP

also OP is a faggot

Having a tough week, loser?

For what, bitch? He hasn't even assumed the office yet.

SAY IT WITH ME

PRESIDENT

DONALD

J

TRUMP

exactly. Another lameduck is better than No Fly Zone Hillary

GTFO SHILL

Trump said he would keep 2 provisions: pre-existing conditions and children on their parents insurance.

All the unconstitutional shit is getting repealed

You know, it's not the leftists or the shills that prevent discussion here anymore, it's you people who refuse to stop fighting for something you've already won.

There's no CTR shills anymore, they're out of a fucking job, you idiots are arguing with yourselves, this board is basically unusable by anyone with an IQ in the double digits.

Guess I'll come back to talk about what a turncoat Trump is when you morons get bored.

you should just kys CTR, you guys were existentially BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

MAGA

Yes, it's just the media doubling down on its dishonesty

>The public isn't eating up our lies anymore
>Maybe we should lie to them more

The media can't stop digging it's own grave

Sage goes in all fields

>stopped WWIII
>Tpp dead
>made liberals cry
>Muslims leaving US

>still hasn't taken office

Stop it CTR, you lost

you have no fucking idea what you are talking about

saged.

May be you should read the article and stop cherry picking posts to respond to.

Remember to sage

yay hes going moderate

all is according to plan

now in 4 years people will still hate him for no reason even though he'll be doing a mediocre to above average job, and we'll get Elizabeth Warren

More leftist crying. He hasn't even taken office faggot.

Id sage, but all this free salt is too much to pass up. The more they produce, the better

It doesn't matter, what he's doing is symbolic, but you people are so stupid you have no idea how politics actually work.

I hope you fuckers screenshot this to "prove it wrong later", because that means one day you'll find it in your hard drive and get pissed at how correct it was.

I'm more conservative than any of you, it fucking seems.

You idiots are going to let this fucker go moderate. What a fucking waste.

But are we at war with Russia?

Trump never commits himself fully to the specifics of a policy. He's a businessman and leaves his options open to make deals in the future.

The only real troubling story that came out today is the one about (((insiders))) taking over his transition team. It's either complete bullshit or the people under the God Emperor are making moves without his approval. No fucking way he fills his administration with lobbyists and traitors.

Blow it out your ass, faggot. You aint fooling anyone.

Go cry and play with some trauma issue play-doh

>4 threads on this shit
Hi CTR. Soros will die soon enough day of the rope coming for you.

How do you pronounce sage?

fuck off CTR

You fuckers are really really stupid niggers. When this all falls apart because you fucking cucks won't hold him accountable, don't fucking look at me.

Fucking stupid niggers.

>It doesn't matter, what he's doing is symbolic,

Yes he has to rip up every single obamacare policy, good or bad. Just to prove a point, Obamacare is dead keeping two minor policies that will only fuck over jewish insurance companies changes nothing

You're the dumb cunt m8, go sit in a dark room and cry it off. He's your president with complete control of congress, the madman will do whatever the fuck he wants.

>conservatives are shocked that Trump, low and behold, IS a con artist

This is the future you chose.

>we

I didn't vote for him. You're not "calling" anything. People have been saying this during the entire course of his election that he can't keep his hardline promises. He will still lean Republican but he is not going to "drain the swamp".

I'm not expecting him to follow through with everything, just that he will have a Republican presidency and I will be happy.

Nice flag, white nigger

DAMN SON

DUUR HURR HE ALREADY WON HE'S GONNA DO WHATEVER HE WANTS

You dumb fucking nigger kikes make me almost wish I hadn't voted Trump.

rick wilson is that you?

Of course, not all of Obamacare is bad, there are a few good aspects.

It takes a real politician to recognise that there may be some good things in their opponents laws and plans and to keep the good things and get rid of the shit

Most politicians just shit all over the other side and do the opposite because that's the path they see to winning elections - make the electorate hate the party in power and their laws and do the opposite

That's why there's never a lot of progress in politics.

Trump isn't stupid, he realises that some parts of Obamacare are a good idea, the whole thing just needs to be redone in a better way, written by healthcare professionals instead of insurance lobbyists.

He's keeping parts that should have been enacted eons ago-keeping whiny cucks like you on mommy and daddy's health plan until 26 and no denial of coverage for pre existing conditions. If you're against that you'[re a retard

Been saying this. America rolled over quick to let putin cok ass.

SO easily too.

Right went from "Obama is weak makes America look weak" to "OH MY GOD WORLD WORLD 3 FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING RUSSIA IS GOING TO KILL US ALL SUCK PUTINS DICK RIGHT NOW*

There would be no war over Syria, Putin wouldn't let his whole country get obliterated over Syria, and the U.S. wouldn't let their country get obliterated over Syria but some how

Russia stronk nuke memed out the ass

And then we pretend like Russia and U.S. are on equal military footing which is also insane.

Hello CTR!!

Just admit that you fags feel the need to fight against something on the internet or you become too self aware of your own shit life.

That you guys are turning on Trump literally days after memeing him into office BEFORE he has even become President is fucking hilarious.

You guys just want something to fight against just like all the bored upper middle class SJWs.

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig in our mine the

whole day through

To dig dig dig dig dig dig dig is what we really like to do

It ain't no trick to get rich quick

If you dig dig dig with a shovel or a pick

In a mine! In a mine! In a mine! In a mine!

Where a million salt crystals shine!

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig from early morn till night

We dig dig dig dig dig dig dig up everything in sight

We dig up salts by the score

A thousand sodiums, sometimes more

But we don't know what we dig 'em for

We dig dig dig a-dig dig

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho

[Chorus]

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

It's home from work we go

[Whistle]

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

[Chorus]

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

[Whistle]

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho

Heigh-ho hum

[Chorus three times]

Heigh-ho [until fade]

CTR hasn't issued pink slips yet, have they?

Republican here. Obama care can just be amended. Its only fucked up thing is forcing penalties on people. If a person makes a choice to go uninsured, nothing should come of it. Most major hospitals already let you make payment plans without insurance. Healthcare is business, not government. People need to fucking understand this. That business isn't going to turn you away or not work with you.

ctr pls go

Saging with a picture is not saging the post, it only bumps the post with an image you fucking newfag twit.. .

neither of those shills voted for trump

Enjoy your bluepilled steak.

Do not for get the wall has also been down graded to a longer fence that will be patrolled buy company's that donated to his election and that he is filling his cabinet with the swamp people he said he was gonna get rid of. I have been LOL so much my side hurt

>That business isn't going to turn you away or not work with you.

Plenty of businesses do exactly that, insurance companies in particular don't want anything to do with you or your money if you are too high risk.

Trusting the (((media))) after all what we have been through.

>He was never going to ban Muslims

Absolutely said this, then he backpeddled to "Terrorist Nations" and now he's backpeddling even further.

>bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528

>he's only keeping 2 portions of the bill
>one prevents insurers from denying coverage for pre existing conditions
>the other allows young people to stay on their parents plans untill they are old enough to start a career

>he backtracked on the full muslim ban almost immediately after saying it
>he couldnt ban a religion anyway
>plans to ban immigration from extremist nations still in effect
fucking saged

Could it be that girl to the right is the same person?

They probably threatened the lives of his family
He's been acting so strange ever since he won

>I'm fucking tell you and you better believe it
NO! Hahahahahahah!

Yob Tvoyo Mat, Comarade!

I definitely did not. I don't bother with politics I just observe. TFW transcended the entire manipulation game.

Ted Cruz please go

He's dong this to appease Obongo so he won't try to pull some shady shit before the inauguration

Trump went back on the Muslim ban a month ago, its nothing new

Fuck off ctr

The of these threads being spammed shows you're scared. Sliding and concern trolling is your tell you stupid faggots.

SAGE THESE THREADS YOU FAGGOTS

>Not putting a no fly zone over Syria is sucking Russian dick

>There would be no war over Syria, Putin wouldn't let his whole country get obliterated over Syria, and the U.S. wouldn't let their country get obliterated over Syria but some how

Great let's give ISIS an advantage and create a few more million refugee's, that's working out great for everyone. There's no need to be aggressive towards Russia over Syria, just because you can doesn't mean you should.

America has already fucked Russia with sanctions maybe they would've tried their luck with war. Just like how the American people would rather risk it all and give Trump a chance than maintain the status quo.

Blame the (((federal reserve))) for printing endless money and exporting the inflation in the form of the petrodollar.

>Do not for get the wall has also been down graded to a longer fence that will be patrolled buy company's that donated to his election and that he is filling his cabinet with the swamp people he said he was gonna get rid of. I have been LOL so much my side hurt

All unfounded rumours , The republicans have suggested the fence Trump or his team haven't commented on it, and his cabinet (((leaks))) have no source

> sage
> posts an image

Have you enjoyed your sophomore year of high school so far? Its tough being autistic but im sure you're hanging in there.

>tumblr

KEYSTONE XL APPROVED

It's funny because instead of people making noise to make sure Trump stays on message they just make excuses for him. He needs to be held accountable. The left will never agree with him. He doesn't need to court them.

if you only knew how much of a newfriend you are..

We'll here's what he said. The headline is just click bait from the (((media)))

Yeah that's definitely not what he said
youtube.com/watch?v=eh7XaJlvJIg

DONALD J TRUMP IS CALLING FOR A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF MUSLIMS ENTERING THE UNITED STATES UNTIL OUR COUNTRY'S REPRESENTATIVES CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON
WE HAVE NO CHOICE

concern shilling

Trump is being influenced by two fronts that he derided, the dems and the career politicians, neither of those groups wants Trump to stay the path. What happens if he feels like he doesn't have to keep promises

WTF is CTR shilling back?

He didn't even start yet.

>Backpedaling already
>Probable cabinet appointments chock-full of establishment cuckservatives
LOOOOOOL
Drumpftards BTFO

Dahnald! You think you can get away with this?

fuckoff he isn't in office

This shit has been spammed so much I can't assume it is anything but shilling

Fuck you

>You can't sage an image