How serious are the riots?

The news makes them sound like nothing out of the ordinary. I'd like to hear it from you guys on the ground in the states though.

Do you think the protesters will tire themselves out and this will all blow over?

Or are we looking at an american civil war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qZroLGgml2M
youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o
youtube.com/watch?v=5o98_hia8tA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About as serious as the riots following Brexit

It's liberal faggots of course they're not serious riots.

no problems here. not a peep.

miami, florida.

no ones even talking about the elections anymore.

even the mulatto kid doesnt get why his mom is such an insane cunt

bw whats a gram of high quality coke costing now in aussieland?

Its literally nothing.
They dont have any weapons, they dont have any position to negotiate, and the only proposal they have is waaah waaah i dont like other peoples opinions.

they will burn themselves out by sunday, and then we can put them to bed.

Just idiots who are bored with nothing better to do. Good camera angles make it look like there's more people than there really are.

Mostly it's just cops firing tear gas at fat girls, in Portland they burned a few cars but that's about it. There's no real groundswell of support, it's just some paid Soros rioters and cucks from nearby universities.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZroLGgml2M

See for yourself, it's a bunch of 'progressiver than thou' children and agitators who don't understand what the global ramifications of supporting someone who called for a straight up aggrevation of Russia.

I'm not sure about the cunts on the payroll that are getting bussed in though.

This photo perfectly encapsulates the Trump protests. Hell, American society in general.

Toronto is having an anti-trump protest tomorrow. I hate my city

that guys face pretty much says it all about how serious this is

They're as serious as someone becoming president despite losing the popular vote in a heavily armed nation.

ha ha, this NYPD know's she's a single mom. Look at that smug ass mug

>screeching late-30s single mother with niglet in tow screaming at a cop who couldn't give less of a fuck.

I feel sorry for the kid, honestly.

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence.DO NOT PLAY THIER GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

?

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=thJ-z1lbb0o

Sir Antiblack - A Race War

Nothing
They're paid to be there
They don't have weapons
They have no purpose
No message
The police in Portland have already shown they'll bring the hammer down

you ditched your own thread you asshole.

>The news makes them sound like nothing out of the ordinary.
There's your answer.

The media is telling you the riots will continue to get worse.

temper tantrums being thrown by people who are not used to being told no

like any child throwing a fit, they will wear themselves out soon

>No message

The person who got the most votes is not the president.

I think that's a pretty good message.

shes mad at somebody, any man!

They're protests in liberal cities, in liberal states, destroying their own community. Let them be by all means, we'll just laugh harder

Yes, you're looking on very beginning of US civil war. Weapon for DNC will arrive soon and the whole stand will go on a next level.
They will falseflag hard.

They have bigger riots for sporting events.

These people are just being pussies. They'll burn out after they realize they've destroyed their own cities for nothing.

>Love Trumps Hate

I do

the pot will settle them down

As an oldfag, not that serious at all. Nafta was much more aggressive. But I think people are now more sensitive to everything (on both sides--especially Trumpies). If everyone can calm down, Trump is probably going to be good for the economy. All those protesters are going to impregnate each other, and then they'll get jobs as investment bankers. It's going to be totally fine.

>DNC purchases 115000 illegal firearms, it will arrive in the mid november.
>2+2=?

Sorry man, I'm not rich so I don't know.

Aren't we a little bit too 15 to be here mate?

The only reason liberals have riots are because they haven't left the basement in a couple months

>temper tantrums being thrown by people who are not used to being told no
>like any child throwing a fit, they will wear themselves out soon

They are funded by Soros and coordinated by professional activists.

I think of a time and laugh when a coalburner would have the audacity to get so close and yell at the police. Though in that same time, I don't think the cop would have that glorious kek look on his face.

>I never bothered learning about the Electoral process I took part in until I realized my candidate lost.

We're taught this shit in school, and I know most of these people spent that time in class talking about the newest album than a few important facts about their own country

Controlled and paid opposition. Creating a narrative.

Attention seeking.

Political theater that nobody falls for anymore. A bunch of angsty meme degree college kids, shitskins, and druggies in the most liberal and cucked few blocks in America breaking glass because that's all their skinny-fat arms can break. It's even kinda pathetic compared to the BLM riots.

Protip: don't be concerned about riots in America unless active duty military units are deployed against it. Those riots are actually serious.

lol did you see the libfags are blocking the mcarthur causeway?

>>bridge to southbeach for you non-floridians

me neither. but its 20 for a half gram, 30 for half gram of pure here.

Very limited and confined to small area. The numbers are minute. Not too much of a big deal.

It is OWS 2: Electric Boogaloo. You have a lot of people who are mad as hell and have no meaningful recourse. Except in this case, they don't even have vague issues to latch onto like corruption since the system worked as designed and Hillary conceded gracefully. The Neolibs enabling them may be bolsheviks in disguise, but they won't risk any real system instability unless they think they will get absolute control. The protesters will either go away or they will become nuisance enough for local gov'ts to start sweeping them away.

Also, the look on that officer's face.

(((Canada)))

Pls fuck off. You don't seem to understand why we have the Electoral College to begin with. And seeing how half of the US population is acting like literal children, I'm beginning to believe the founding fathers knew what they were doing when they created the EC. The mob can't rule for shit.

Honestly most of the "rioting" is just college kids posting 10 minute long facebook videos crying and tantrum throwing

Nothing to worry about in California, OP.

Just a bunch of college babbys upset that they didn't get what they wanted.

Honestly, this is tame compared to when the Lakers or Dodgers win championships.

cops are being quite liberal with the pepper spray too.

They didn't buy enough

>daily race riots are considered normal now

Check out the poll tax riots under Thatcher in comparison. It will get that bad in a few years, probably, but as long as Trump is kept in line about what he says, people are going to get rich and that will pick up morale. But again, Trumpies need to be less sensitive. That will happen when they start to hate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=5o98_hia8tA

>Also, the look on that officer's face.
He's still processing the fact that Trump won.

It's literally nothing

I think it'd be closer to $100 here, cocain is not easy to get.

Weed is $20 / $30 a bag.

The Democrats are tainted for years because of this.

The only message they have that the average person will bother hearing is

>WE LOST! WAAAAAAAAAH!

They have no excuse not to have known about how the Electoral College works after they've already taken part in it.

This is the Bolshevism of the 21st Century, a massive failure thanks to participation trophies and social media attention whoring

lol

Accurate.

Cleveland OH reporting in. CWRU delicate flowers are triggered pretty badly, but other than that, the city is calm and happy.

The Miami protest is like, 50 people right now with a dozen helicopters following them. As usual media like ((( CNN ))) is overblowing the 'protests' which are just paid subversives trying to leverage some negotiations with the new Trump admin for GIBS.

The election was pretty fair, it will blow over esp when Trump names his cabinet and it's full of DNC (as he promised early in the campaign he would do).

Nothing is going to happen

They're fucking retarded, although I heard that 5 people were shot and 2 died in Seattle on Wed. After a completely insane protest that did get violent back in May in my town, the Wed protest here was somewhat of a disappointment. It consisted of about 200 people, which were SJWs, edgy commies along with some LGBTWTFBBQs. They marched back and forth, shitting traffic up, then decided to block the interstate. Riot cops were there in an instant.

>Be me
>Go to watch retards protest
>Kid in Guy Fawkes Mask comes up to me
>"You're the undercover cop, aren't you!"
>Sarcastically say "Suuuuuure I am"
>Confusion visible in his eyes alone, his face must have really been twisted up

The retards don't understand that people who aren't cops are starting to take an interest in their activities, and we aren't going to be friendly if they don't cut their shit out.

i voted trump but id still do that. 77 hours at 18 an hour?

k thanks

yes, very disappointing
i took a weeks holiday in anticipation of some brutal entertainment this weekend

I know that cop browses here. He has to.

lol

I can't see this going on for much longer. Might devolve/evolve? Into Occupy style bum villages

Good coke doesn't Exist in Aus, its cut to the shit and cost's around $350 a gram.

I get mine online, only way to get pure stuff here.

No, this time they don't have a sympathetic Federal government but a hostile one. Wait till they meet Homeland Security Chief Rudy Giuliani.

Those are riots?

With all the Special Snowflakes I thought it was a winter storm.

they are getting paid to protest, soon they will stop getting paychecks and will crawl back to their schools

lol

The second it turns into Baltimore/Ferguson, Trump will be vindicated.

this

Tim Pool has been redpilled after reporting on Ferguson and now these riots.

A kilo of coke here was $80,000 not too long ago and gangsters were dropping like flies as they all rushed to jack each other and get at those $80k bags.

If Trump follows through on his promise to label foreign cartels as terrorist outfits and start extraditing Mexican politicians for 'aiding a terrorist org' could see price rise there a long with body count very quickly.

In Colorado some faggots blocked I-25 for 30 minutes, and probably prevented the normal 60 minute slow down due to a collision. Literally nothing.

If they pass your street, piss on them.

>Canada
>Protesting for the United States of America president

For what purpose!

and total area of counties that voted trump is 8 times the size of those voted hillary, cuck

How does cop spray work, because that other cop looked like he just took a face full of it too. Does it have to physically land on you to work or is it like regular spray capsicum where everything around you starts choking

I'm loving it to be honest since it'll just make it easier to elect Trump to a second term and maybe even turn the Republican majority in Congress and the senate into a super majority

>people who don't support the second amendment
>doing anything

I think they smashed a few windows and lit some dumpsters on fire. And don't forget the chants.

It's literally nothing.

Me too. Someone is going to get that job regardless.... might as well be me.

Same thing as in Colorado, they blocked the I-94 ramps and caused my 20 minute commute to become an hour and a half. But very little besides that. Kids did walkouts too, but who cares they just wanted to leave most likely.

Denver cops jumped on this one fast

Civil War is coming and it kicks off on Friday, Jan 20th 2017. You do not want to be anywhere near Washington DC that day.

They're protesting... few of my jewbook friends have posted from there. Hell Channel 7 has a live stream of it.

Plans for an exterminatus are already in the preperation stages.

The US tends to have a large impact on the rest of the world and so far the only countries happy Trump won are Japan and Russia. To everyone else he's Hitler

I-25 in Albuquerque on Wednesday.

What pisses me off the most is how quickly they are to claim the system is great when it works in their favor and how it is completely unsalvageable and needs to be replaced when it falls out of their favor.

>I think we're making a difference guys but we need more people
>What can we do to get more people on our side?
>I know, lets go stand in traffic during rush hour!

I heard that on the radio this morning and laughed my ass off. My commute is like 6 minutes, so my condolences to those bastards in Denver.

Do you realize that anyone, including Sup Forumsacks, can make a craigslist ad? I could make an ad asking for professional agitators right now, and the post it on Sup Forums and blame Soros.

when the cities chimp out over police doing their damn jobs, seeing them chimp out over an election isn't really too surprising
>be american
>get shot in riot

>Canada
>protesting the POTUS

?

Underrated post!

Cop here. Pepper spray gets everywhere and on everyone.

Even if it doesn't physically touch you, being near it is enough to affect some people.

Personally it doesn't have an affect on me, but I'm told that's due to being a ginger. Tasers don't work very well for the same reason. Neither do pain killers. Funfacts.

You're late to the game if you're only just finding out now that liberals are hypocrites.

Remember, a few weeks ago all of the liberals were telling Trump supporters to accept the results of the election no matter what

There is no way of knowing what turnout would have been in non-swing state votes if there were no electoral college. The popular vote argument is bollocks.

no real riots just a handful of protestors

hillary didnt actually win the popular vote if you remove illegals. a few hundred thousand more than trump but a few million illegals voted

50% of the country has voted against Trump. They see him as a radical contradiction of their values. Of course these protests are serious and the USA is basically entering an epoch of instability

Bro... "civil war", these kids are barely qualified to work at McDonald's.