i.imgur.com/S0RTFzr.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT 31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 11
>Russian Navy prepares to strike jihadists in Syria
>SAA pushes west of Minyan Suburb in Aleppo
>Russian military calls on UN chemical weapons watchdog to send experts to Aleppo
>JaF reinforcements arrive to west Aleppo to stop Syrian Army offensive
>Turkish Army heavily shells Kurdish villages in northwest Aleppo
>SAA destroys several ISIS fuel tankers in east Sweida
>Jihadist use chemical weapons against the Syrian Army in Aleppo
>Syrian Army seizes half of Al-Assad Suburb in west Aleppo
>UN: ISIL executes 60 Iraqis over ‘treason’ in Mosul
>Elite Iraqi troops to resume Mosul push
>Houthi forces capture several Saudi villages in Jizan Region

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/797207457407913984
twitter.com/i/web/status/797149434186493954
youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/11/10/us-should-extradite-gulen-trumps-top-adviser-says
youtu.be/mn6NrWsaZU8
liveleak.com/view?i=8ec_1478906719
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-directs-pentagon-to-target-al-qaeda-affiliate-in-syria-one-of-the-most-formidable-forces-fighting-assad/2016/11/10/cf69839a-a51b-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html
liveleak.com/view?i=211_1478901998
youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War
youtube.com/watch?v=KyVViK8lxbg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926512/Is-Putin-QUIT-Russian-president-step-ill-health-hints-Kremlin-expert.html
themoscowtimes.com/news/interview-claiming-putin-will-leave-kremlin-in-2017-disappears-suddenly-from-national-newspaper-56113
youtube.com/watch?v=jDBxQ04qgBM
youtube.com/watch?v=xEoQ8iSl3E8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kiełbasa bump

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

In Ayn Al Arab the zionist will gather on the path of delusion.

There will be an onslaught where it's martyrs will be the best of men.

In Ayn Al Arab the zionist will gather on the path of delusion.

There will be an onslaught where it's martyrs will be the best of men.

With our rifles we will determine it and with our book we have the final word.

We come to you with death so taste the torment of your evil.

BREAKING
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/797207457407913984

ISIS chimpout in Sirte confirmed, clashes are ongoing.
Thanks to Russianbro incindiary airstrikes
twitter.com/i/web/status/797149434186493954

btw, a few threads back you asked how the fuck we knew your name: I didnt, I just jokingly used a common polish first name

just saying so you dont think Agencja Wywiadu is after you or some shit

Jesus, it's comforting. I'm not afraid of Agencja Wywiadu, rather Agencja Kontrwywiadu, but I'm not military personel, rather rival civil agency.
Anyway I feel fucking stupid.

How do they get their shit from iraq to libya??

Ask Americans, everything is possible with a certain amount of money.

BUMP

If the reports are true, SAA was able to capture 2km in just 2 days. Jihadis on suicide watch, it's probably a few days before besieged areas completely surrender.

Are they going for Khan Al Asal?

Who hates the muslim brotherhood?

>SAUDI
Dogs of USA and exporters of one of the most toxic branches of islam. Corrupt and unproductive oil rich degenerates. The house of saud.

>ISRAEL
Occupiers oppressors of the Palestinian people. Their only enemy, Hamas, is muslim brotherhood.

>UAE
Best friend of Saudi, supports wahabism outside their country while encouraging degeneracy and western interests in the muslim lands. Never offer to help poor muslim countries and put most of their resources on fighting the MB for the security of israel.

>USA
Protector of israel. Sly and shifty. They have a vested interest in the destabilization of the middle east. Two faced silent killers.

>EGYPTIAN MILITARY
Protector of israel, dog of america. Don't have any power of their own, need authority of america. Depends on america for food imports and technology. Depends on russia for weapons. Prostitute for the highest bidder. Dog mafia.

These threads are dead. May based Alizeé bring it back alizeé.

so...dude...about Aleppo...

Nah, I believe further efforts will be focused on fortyfying Al-Assad-Hikma axis and launching an assault on Military Research Center, altough Hezbollah is not there, so it can take 2-3 days, before SAA regroups.

This song will play as Assyrians rain in from the North and take back what is rightfully ours.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9V-tGUou-M

American and Russian fighters in formation bombing FSA positions fucking WHEN

Btw this edition is not a joke, Alizee is truely against extremists:
>J'en ai marre de ceux qui râlent
>Des extrémistes à deux balles

im talking about kurds

Dude, who the fuck is Alizee?

Trump is extraditing the Gulenists to Turkey
dailysabah.com/diplomacy/2016/11/10/us-should-extradite-gulen-trumps-top-adviser-says

Would make Erdogan more receptive to US demands he stop trying to overthrow Assad. PKK however should get on those refugee boats to Europe shit is about to get very bad for them

dem gains though

youtu.be/mn6NrWsaZU8

>dangerous trio for islam
Wahhabism is Islam.

Fresh footage of Minyan, western Aleppo!
Worst doubles I've seen in a while.

>elite iraqi troops
fucking kek

Just saw a vid of a Al-Nursa fighter flipping out when asked about relations with ISIL

what gives?

Now, that's the new /sg/ quality, no need to ask "greater /sg/ when?" anymore.

What happened after the God Emperor's election?

They get to (((Elite))) tier after they execute children. They did, just 12 hours ago.

>Wahhabism is Islam.
t. TE Lawrence

What's wrong with T.E Lawrence?

helped wahabi faggots

It is, though. "Humanitarianist" Islam is as much a meme as modern "gays can be priests too!" Protestantism.

Probably because they are still killing each other. In other news Obama finally decided to start bombing Nusra now that the whole muh Syria rebels talking point for the election is over washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-directs-pentagon-to-target-al-qaeda-affiliate-in-syria-one-of-the-most-formidable-forces-fighting-assad/2016/11/10/cf69839a-a51b-11e6-8042-f4d111c862d1_story.html

You are aware that there are many different schools of thought in islam right?

No, there are not. Every m*slim is a childfucking, beheading extremist.

>schools of thought
The Quran is written in black and white, you can take all your pseudo-intellectual perceptions but the Quran will always say the same, it's not open to interpretation, it's a war manual written by a warlord, it was never intended to promote peace or peacetime domestic affairs, it always has been and always will be.

Then why is islam split into shia and sunni?

Nth for greater Syria!

Dancing stand-off between PMU and US forces in their way for Mosul.
liveleak.com/view?i=211_1478901998
I'm not sure, but it might be because some say Aisha was 8 and the others 9, when she married that rapist pig muhham*d

Honestly, it's mainly ethnic difference at this point. Shiaism is mainly still around because the Shah of Persia wanted to make Persia unique to the Arabs and Ottomans.

But as for why the split occured, it had nothing to do with the doctrine of Islam itself, it was just about who got to be kang after Muhammed. Like any non hereditary dictatorship succession was difficult to accommodate.

Eh, the hadiths is what makes Islam it's flavors of weird and weirder.

This also isn't a theological thread, this is strategy and massive keks going on in the garbage fire that is the Syrian civil/international war.

No, it's because muslims have different interpretations.
So you are saying that with your knowledge of the quran, salafi islam is the true branch?

First time seeing these threads after election night. I'm so happy to see the SAA pushing back out of Aleppo.

I really really hope in 2017 that Trump helps them end this war once and for all.

youtube.com/watch?v=1YVrxFmheSc

We need bumps. Let's just talk about stuff, nothing new now in syria.

>mfw I have fapped to her not knowing her name

Well...

Geolocated two illegal coalition airstrikes from 27 Oct 2015
Minyan conquered
Hikma conquered
Deir-ez-Zor defending against fresh ISIS manpower from Mosul
Idlib supplied 1800/2000/6000 (first and second syrian, third russian sources) Jihadis to halt the SAA advances in western Aleppo
Sure, there is no developments in Syria.

>The Wahhabi movement was a fundamentalist sect within Islam founded by Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab that would lead to creation of the Emirate of Diriyah as he and Muhammad bin Saud launched their campaign to reform Islam and consolidate power in Arabia.

>The Wahhabis also attacked Ottoman trade caravans which interrupted the Ottoman finances.The Saudi amir denounced the Ottoman sultan and called into question the validity of his claim to be caliph and guardian of the sanctuaries of the Hejaz.

>Abdullah bin Saud (Arabic: عبد الله بن سعود) (died 1818) ruled the First Saudi State from 1814 to 1818.

>They were then sent to prison in Constantinople. Abdullah and his two followers were publicly beheaded for their crimes against holy cities and mosques.[1] Prior to his execution, bin Saud, a Wahhabi who was forbidden to listen to music, was forced to listen to the lute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_bin_Saud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War

Thanks for a bump though
That draw against La Roja yesterday serves you well for fapping to Alizee

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyVViK8lxbg

"The journalists on the frontline in Iraq" cool stuff

That means only isis and alqaeda should be defeated and muslims left alone right? Because most muslims aren't salafi.

shia dogs

sunni pussy

Where is countrykek to assure us everything is fine and the """rebels""" will capture a Leppo any day now

Most Muslims are "reformed", they don't obey most of the Quran, as Christians don't. For example, you don't see Christians stoning adulterers, despite the bible saying to do that.

>Is Putin about to QUIT? Russian president may step down due to ill health, hints Kremlin expert

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3926512/Is-Putin-QUIT-Russian-president-step-ill-health-hints-Kremlin-expert.html

it's over.

>dailymail

It would be sad as fuck, cause I remember when he first stepped into office, he put a portrait of tzar Mikołaj (Nikolay?) and went on foot to house of Sołżenicyn, only oppositionist despite Bułhakow in times of USSR.
So any cunt taking the office will just glorify communism. Here, have a pic of sad Sołżenicyn.

Moi lolita~

He has a year to live.

Interview Claiming Putin Will Leave Kremlin in 2017 Disappears Suddenly From National Newspaper
themoscowtimes.com/news/interview-claiming-putin-will-leave-kremlin-in-2017-disappears-suddenly-from-national-newspaper-56113

I'll believe it when I see it. Quite frankly he had the best geopolitical hand he could dream of dealt him with Trump's election. I expect him to be very active in the near future.

Fug...

>98021155
Yeah, I've heard it 3 or 4 years ago. Your flag doesn't help to believe you.
L'eau-li-ta!

>Trump, Netanyahu's plant, gets elected
>Putin steps down
It's finally happening...

a-a-any phase.... now....

>(((expert)))
WEW

Reposting, cause it's good, fresh footage and you haven't been paying attention.

>any americsn president succeeding while being anti israel
lad..

kek you'd be right

Guis

Completely un-Mossadable

I bet he didn't even say this.

Not gonna happen.
They want to redraw borders.

>(((They)))
We president now

Is that mould on the cieling? Probably would have been shut down by the health inspector anyway...

Top fucking kek.

Something for all the sunni faggots ITT
youtube.com/watch?v=jDBxQ04qgBM

What I gathered in last 24 hours from Trump advisors speeches is they want to work with Russia to reach a deal on:
1. Putting pressure on Iran to back its troops from Iraq/Syria
2. Ask Russia to put pressure on Assad to step down and replace him with another secular "president" or leader.
3. Redraw boarders of Iraq/Syria/Lebanon
4. Both fight with islamist jihadist and back secular forces
5. In Egypt both help Sisi administration.
6. For Saudi/Yemen they have no plans.

>that draw

Fuckin' chileans diving all the match lad...

Oh and advisors around Trump don't give a fuck about political correctness.

They are waiting to get access to classified documents to adjust their plans accordingly.

>3. Redraw boarders of Iraq/Syria/Lebanon
How? pls no kurdistan

I guess this means they might not be completely redpilled about Syria yet.

That and Russia's tough negotiation will likely still swing some policies.

>1. Putting pressure on Iran to back its troops from Iraq/Syria
Politically, it's legit, it'll help Assad in the long run.
>2. Ask Russia
Just no
Kids got their crayons and they're going to draw borders of sovereign states, ok.
I know, it was hard to watch

>what I gathered
How about a sauce or 2

>1. Putting pressure on Iran to back its troops from Iraq/Syria
Politically, it's legit, it'll help Assad in the long run.
>2. Ask Russia
Just no
Kids got their crayons and they're going to draw borders of sovereign states, ok.
I know, it was hard to see. South American football is so different to European that I'm looking forward to Colombia - Poland as fuck.

>Kids got their crayons and they're going to draw borders of sovereign states, ok.
This is exactly how Syria and Iraq were decided in the first place, literally.

Couldn't find about their stance on Kurdistan yet.

Of course. this is what they want but what they can get after negotiations, who knows what it can be?

Oh and Flynn even talked about Jordan, they want part of your clay too. kek

I did a quick research, this speech was one of the good ones:

>Dr. Walid Phares, Advisor to the Anti-Terrorism Caucus, U.S. House of Representatives; Co-Secretary General, Transatlantic Legislative Group on Counter Terrorism; Author, The Lost Spring: U.S. Policies in the Middle East and Catastrophes to Avoid (Palgrave MacMillan, 2014)

youtube.com/watch?v=xEoQ8iSl3E8

>Politically, it's legit
that's where buzz about renegotiating Iran deal is all about. kek

>inb4 all of jordan to israel

. Putting pressure on Iran to back its troops from Iraq/Syria
>Politically, it's legit, it'll help Assad in the long run.
Too early for this. Syria doesn't have the raw manpower to sustain its operations, and what non-meatshield manpower they do have, they have concentrated into very few small organizations.

Maybe once neither ISIS nor the moderate terrorists are completely incapable of pulling off major offensives.

>inb4 everything to Israel
>tfw South African Jew was right all along

nah they were speaking about "Arab world" not in regard to Israel.

They are worried about majority of arabs being poor, uneducated and jobless and leaning more and more toward radical islam ideologies since apparently they have nothing better to do with their lives .

>Colombian - Poland match
>mix of vodka and aguardiente, qt slav and colombian girls

Make it happen, Poland gotta classify to Russia 2018