So Trump supporters how are you feeling that your god emperor lied to you?

So Trump supporters how are you feeling that your god emperor lied to you?

Hes not even in office yet and he's already back peddled on his main promises.

>He's not building the wall it's just a fence extention

>he's not going to mass deport

>he's not going to muslim ban

>he's not repealing Obama care

>filling his administration with corporate lobbyists

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-is-back-up-on-his-website/21604038/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>aol.com/article/news/2016/11/11/donald-trump-s-muslim-ban-is-back-up-on-his-website/21604038/
>"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

how bad are your hands shaking now that you can't quantify your brainwashed agitprop shill? :^)

Read this thread if you're sick of Sup Forums being spammed

No one believed you idiots were right before the election; no one will be believing that now. Eat shit and die faggot.

Remember to sage by typing "sage" into the options field. This forces a thread to the bottom of the catalog. You can also report troll threads by clicking on the arrow after the OP's post number and hitting Report.

Have fun with your liberal president

No wall

No deportations

Hee a corporate shill

You elected yourself an orange Shillery lol

Try harder you cunt faced canuk. We're going to bend your faggot PM over the barrel in the NAFTA renegotiation. You pussies cannot even be trusted to privatize your own alcohol industry --- like a bunch of children playing France. What a bunch of fucking nobodies,

try to imagine, just for a second, that Trump doesn't care what other people think about him. i know this will be very difficult, because it's been common knowledge for over thirty years that he does, but just try.

then try to imagine Trump doesn't care at all about saying "I told you so" to people who try and tell him he's wrong, or he doesn't know what he's talking about. this will also be very difficult, because again, it's been common knowledge for over thirty years now.

finally, try to imagine Trump not doing exactly what he said he was going to do, because he doesn't care what people will think about him, and he will gladly pass up opportunities to prove his detractors wrong, just so he can say "i told you so".

when you get done with all that, prepare you anus for February, because soon after Trump takes the oath of office, he is going to begin removing every trace of Obama's unprecedented dumbfuckery from existence.

Nuke all the bad policies. Nuke it a second time to spite the idiots who called themselves smart and us stupid for eight years with no basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

Don't be so butt hurt Amerikunt did you really think sleezy Billionaire would actually care for the wellbeing of your Cuntry?

>Let's enjoy the ride boys this is gonna be a wild 4 years

but he did just defeat the wicked witch of the left. I don't give a shit if he doesn't do a damn thing he promised, he will have already done his job in MAGA simply by winning the election and preventing shit from getting exponentially worse.

>but he did just defeat the wicked witch of the left. I don't give a shit if he doesn't do a damn thing he promised, he will have already done his job in MAGA simply by winning the election and preventing shit from getting exponentially worse.

Does he pay you to suck his dick? IF Trump doesn't follow through with anything he said then what's the difference between him and shillary?

Your affectation reads like someone I can't respect. How long to dry clean a sweater?

Britain, the country that really really whats to make you think its still a country. Take Londonistan and shove it up your queens ass you old lady loving shit eater.

Is this sources legit?
>usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/

One of them worships the devil and is a murderer who participates in child sex slavery

I'm going to be honest I don't even give a fuck what Trump does in office. The pleasure of seeing Trump beat the Republican and Democrat establishment in this election, and then the liberal butthurt meltdown that followed will satisfy me for the rest of my life

How's gitmo?

:^)

The difference is he's not Hillary. The poetic tragedy of her planning for decades to be the first female president and being denied by a celebrity reality show billionaire is absolutely delicious. The wall and mass deportations would be a big bonus but we've already won the main quest

You idots never learn. When cucks criticize trump or lie about him it only strengthens his support.

Don't you get it? Nobody likes you and they like trump because he pisses off faggots like you.

Just shut the fuck up and get the fuck out you're only making things worse for yourself.

Fucking Leaf.

Fuck off CTR.

You guys have been wrong for 16 months straight. Sit down, shut up, and be glad we know what the fuck we're doing.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

IGNORE

HIDE

SAGE

Op is a Faggot

spoken like a BOSS

Pretty fuckin good because we fucking won.
It doesn't matter, all that matters is that we made sure to keep you from getting your way.
The presidency and supreme court were practically yours and we swiped them away the moment they touched your fingertips.
And now Ruth Bader Hoebag is going to die soon and we'll be sure to stack the court forever against you.
America is not yours. Get the fuck out if you don't like it. There are plenty of other places willing to live the way you want to.

ITT: Delusion.

You still believe in Santa Claus?

My dude

That was a good answer, I screencapped it. Thanks.

BUT BUT HE POSTED A GREEN FROG IT'S OK WHEN HE APPOINTS LOBBYISTS

BAD WHEN OBAMA DOES IT

>>He's not building the wall it's just a fence extention

"1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall."

donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

??? ???