JAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJA

theweek.com/speedreads/661335/newt-gingrich-admits-trump-probably-cant-mexico-pay-wall-but-great-campaign-device

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking#Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'll squeeze some money from you via import taxes on goods.

>he'll squeeze some money form american consumers via import taxes that will be passed on to the retail price

35% tariffs on Ford vehicles built in mexico will pay for it.

Cool. Just so long as that wall gets built.

Seems like the author managed to misrepresent any of the questions she asked Gingrich. Entire article is far to small and compressed with to many quotes out of context and cut short. Expect a retraction soon

>Ford cars now more expensive in america, american consumers pay for the wall

dont care as long as you pay for it

Why not a trench?

and then no one buys fords and u cant afford corn because we make it for free to fuck ur economy lmao

>and then no one buys fords
this is somehow good for america

>u cant afford corn because we make it for free to fuck ur economy lmao
>you cant afford corn because we use taxpayer money to subsidize it

I dont know how that stops me from getting corn, at any rate, i'd like to thank the american taxpayer for covering part of the price of corn for me

Not a problem. We just have to threaten to stop propping up their shitty country and they will fold like a tortilla. Which programs should we cut, Sup Forums?

Here's how this will go down:

>there will be a massive infrastructure spending package with bipartisan support
>Trump's wall or at least a fence will be part of it
>it will be paid for by a deal that allows corporations to repatriate trillions of dollars of their foreign profits (including from Mexico) at low tax rates
>Trump will claim to have delivered on his campaign promise and he will be partially right

And we buy cars from honorary Aryans like we have for 60 year, so Swedish or German.
Also, Ford a shit.

Everyone knew he wasn't serious about the you gigantic jackass. He says shit for entertainment value and to cater to the lowest common denominator

Military assistance for one. If you keep building up their army they might actually be able to kill a couple of your men next time there's a war.

please cut it all, the less we depend on aid, the easier it is to end the drug war

But then we keep jobs that enable us to pay for the more expensive cars. So it's a wash. We buy less cars, true, but there will be less of us that need them.

All of it. Make it so that a social security number is required to send Remittances to Mexico too.

When will the Lugenpresse ever learn ?

if mexico pays for it, then isn't it their wall?

Is that what we call lies now? Campaign devices?

What will probably happen in that case is that Ford will shift their plants from Mexico to America because it'll be cheaper than losing sales.

I expect him to compromise on a few of his proposals, but if Trump doesn't get that wall built, a lot of people are going to be upset. It was his greatest hit at every rally.

thats not how it works user, you would also be losing the jobs created by the savings on low car prices. As a general rule, trade enriches a country, less trade will almost always leave you worse off.

More expensive cars, so youre not better off.

Not really.

Im pretty sure the big cash transfer companies wont take kindly to this.

>he'll squeeze some money form Mexico via import taxes that will be passed on to the already underpaid farmers
As if big Mexican industry will risk losing business to American companies. they'd sooner eat the deficits

Even if they do (they would probably just move to another country). They have so much invested in their Mexican plants that trying to move would generate massive loses, you dont want to hurt an already hurting American company like that.

>the big cash transfer companies
Owned by Carlos Slim. Trump will have no problems fucking him over.

Just place extortionate rates on their imports until they pay up.

wasn't there some (former?) mexican government official who said he could most likely get mexico to pay for the wall

and of course you can get mexico to pay for it indirectly, not literally "hey give me $$$ for the wall" but through other deals and such like with the trade deals and the tariffs

When he says Mexico will pay for it he doesn't mean directly, he means to cut funding from different projects directed towards Mexico to build it

>Mexican industry

You mean the American industry based in Mexico?

Not just Slim, and people like him have huge political power, influence in the legislative branch.

passed onto the consumer.

Never heard of it.

Id be happy if they "took" the money by cutting aid desu. Anything that hampers trade would hurt both countries.

That's why I specifically said "extortionate". Nobody is going to pay 10,000% price hikes

fucking lmao @ shitty heritage foundation meme propaganda finding its way into gullible beaner minds

By that logic doesn't the Statue of Liberty belong to France?

That's the genius of Trump. If he's actually able to build the wall, ban muslims, deport illegals then when he's running for election he gets to say "You know all that shit I promised I would do, I did it". If he doesn't accomplish any of his promises, then he gets to tell all the liberal cucks "You know all that shit you didn't want me to do, I didn't do it'. It's checkmate either way

Yeah its genius, until you consider what his VOTERS wanted

lean to turn a wrench.

love,
/o/

Just needs to establish a fee on money sent from this country to Mexico. A 5% fee on moneygrams/western union from shitskins to shitskins across the border so they can afford a coyote would pay for the wall.

can you please explain how lol?

thats still US Taxpayer money.

So, whats going to happen to all the American companies that outsource to Mexico in order to stay competitive in the American market?

read some books on economics

related how?

this would hurt American cash transfer companies and banks

You're paying for it, Mexico. Or we'll cut of your supply of burritos.

The only reason we continue the drug war is because the US pays us to do so, take away the money and we can just end it then and there.

Isn't it obvious? Newt is a paid CTR shill.

They're everywhere.

That won't work.

Honestly I'm pretty convinced the wall is not getting built at all. Maybe a new fence.

Target primarily Mexican companies. Or cut aid to Mexico. Or Tax Hispanics. Or dump radioactive waste on Mexican children.

>everything cost more because I cant fix it
>why is everything so expensive when there is so much demand?
Mexican intellectuals.
How is your no gun country?

Youre grasping at straws man, and we havent even discussed buget approvals and imminent domain litigation.

Its probably going to be a "vitrual wall" or something.

Honestly the wall isn't all that expensive. Cut back on your perpetual war machine money and you could buy plenty of walls. Of course you should bill Mexico though.

It won't. There's gonna be WAY too much red tape involved to actually DO it.
Most likely, it'll just be stricter immigration laws, which will be more effective since the majority of 'illegal' comes from airplane and expiring visa's.

Look, America was able to bypass international law and destroy Iraq with us while the rest of the world did nothing. If they wanted to build a silly little wall and make you tacos pay for it they could.

american consumers who buy mexican SHOULD be paying for the wall

Not to mention the billions we spend on taking care of mexicos trash I mean undocumented immigrants. We spend hundreds of billions on them.

>Honestly the wall isn't all that expensive.

a couple million could have a non stop drone wall that prevents anything from crossing

"the wall" was just persuasion. he really meant ICE & Border Patrol aggressively doing their jobs, no sanctuary cities, deporting illegal criminals

>take away the money, and we can end it then and there

How is that ending the drug war? wtf??

Except for the geographical issues, the land issues since some of that is privately owned, the sheer amount of materials involved, and then the upkeep of said material.

It's not gonna happen.

He'll have to physically build something surely
I mean the border patrol came out and endorsed him and lots of people really digged the wall

Pedro, no one gives a fuck what it is.

We just want less muds of all sorts. If we see less crime and spic degeneracy, he will have been successful.

I cant wait for him to say "Look guys when I said a big beautiful wall I was talking metaphorically, it's a wall made of new laws and regulations not concrete"

That's not how that works. Ford will take a hit on sales.

The "make Mexico pay for it" thing was always kind of a meme.

Just build the damn wall one or another.

THEY STILL DON'T GET IT? MEXICO WILL PAY FOR THE WALL INDIRECTLY, ITS GOING TO HAPPEN.

"the wall" should be hi-tech, e.g. drones, surveillance

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking#Mexico

>Mexican Economist
Domestic goods become more competitive. No it won't just increase prices.

Taxing remittances is the best way of doing this. Period.

go way CTR shills, we still love the Trump... MAGA

FEET
TALLER

KEK CONFIRMS

how retarded are people. He's always said the wall will be paid for by eliminating the trade deficit with the Mexicans. Christ people are dense as fuck

The easiest way to do that would be to simplify the exit process for those with an expired visa since that is the major source of illegal people in this country.

Simply allowing a hasty exit for those who have expired their allotment would allow for much lower numbers.

>believing campaign promises
>claim to be intelligent

not one political being since the beginning of time ever stayed true to their campaign promises

this is bait right..?
you have to be a dipshit to think that mexico was just gonna stroke a big ass checks like the publishers clearing house... lmao

of course they are gonna indirectly pay for it. by getting taxed sending money to their families, getting rid of welfare for them, and also changing the tax on goods coming from there.

covering the border with military-tier drones 24/7 would cost a lot more than a couple million but it's an idea that could be considered especially in combination with a physical wall

>A CIA spokesman responded, calling it "ridiculous" to suggest that the Agency had anything to do with the murder of a US federal agent or the escape of his alleged killer

Trump save us.

End this kike shit :(

It's physically impossible to build a wall that high. Do you know nothing about physical construction or civil engineering? Obviously not, because you're posting here with those old tired memes.

???

of course it's possible to build a wall

Just wait till he tariffs mexican imports, sanchez, only a simplistic mud would envisage a basic payment.

this, and intercept and confiscate all moneys being transferred to mexico; western union, moneygram, etc.

>Mexicans can't realize that if you don't pay for something directly, you'll pay indirectly

The inability to think critically is why you lost land to a bunch of gringos and are now run by fat little Hobbit drug lords and cartels.

this.

put a couple layer chain link fence. barb wire. station guards every 20 miles. motion sensors on the fence. with cameras that immediately alarm when activated. drones to follow the illegals until border protection arrives border with canada is fine. we dont have canadians flooding in to the country illegally

theyre all the same at the top

are you retarded?

I don't see how taxing remittances is legally or technically that hard.

you forgot to tag him.

I dont give a fuck I want my wall

people are too fucking stupid to understand the concept of indirect payment

I mean, thes people can't even calculate interest rates so...

>politicians say a bunch of bullshit to get elected
>none of it happens
>Bush campaigned on a non-interventionist foreign policy
Well it was mostly for nothing I guess.
Hopefully we'll get to keep our guns and have lower taxes at least.

The exit process?

Are you fucking high?

DHS has been biometrically scanning every visitor to the US since 2003, but they still haven't figured out how to verify exist.

>mexican iteyyectuals

he'll use the mexican illegals to build it

This whole thread illustrates the Mexican intellectual and his ilk.

Can confirm, got bio scanned when visiting Burger-land and they've prob lost my shit to a hack by the Russians.

>Domestic goods become more competitive.

So what? If they lose to foreign competitors, they are free to go provide something else where they have advantage

oh god. perfect. you can APPLY for citizenship if you but 1000 hours into building the wall. let them work part time somewhere else so they can start assimilating and part time on the wall until they get their 1000 hours in. do this to all illegals and the ones that went through legal means do not have to go through this process.

>mexicans
I always wondered ow people could be too stupid to not be able to understand
1. eat less than you want to
2. don't spend more than you have
3. interest

then I realized mexicans were literally unevolved

AVE IMPERATOR

Everyone knew this you fuckfart

Newt only sees four dimensions.

But he's a good puppy.

I don't understand how it wouldn't be possible to make Mexico pay for the wall. Stop all cash flow to Mexico as soon as you step foot in the White House, and the Mexicans would be masochistic to still not pay for the wall.