Donald, this is silly

Hand over the Baltic States, Donald...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jPrzkvQ0Boo?t=18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not so fast, Pinko.

Take them.

I don't even know what that is. You can take them

Butthurt belt is all yours, take constantinople while you are at it.

American Empire must fall and from its ashes will rise the Isolationist American Nation.

Let Russia be the asshole of the world

baltic states are lithuania, estonia, and latvia, they're north of poland and south of finland

>tfw you will never see the non-canon DLC putin/cruz battle

... :( no

>implying these shitholes weren't better off under russian rule

Oh yeah, all these hospitals, universities (which are still used to this day), roads and infrastructure is really bad. Poland and its shithole friends really are a scourge to the world.

I'll give them to you in exchange for the finest Russian guac bowls you have

halfsies?

You will be a glorious vassal state of mother Russia. What an honor!

Russians destroyed our hospitals, schools and land for the most part, though so fuck off. We voulenteered to fight with you in WWII you fucking cunt.

They're yours.

Putin is putting Obama in the spot. He wants to get them for free before Trump gets in and makes Russia fund the Canadian wads in exchange.

I'm pretty sure he's just fucking with you

Can't blame him though, you guys really live up to your nickname everytime someone brings up the soviets

Nice and easy now, Donald.

>baltic states are lithuania, estonia, and latvia, they're east of the Russian border
fixed that for you

>he holds the Bible high, he puts it down and then you die

>Russians destroyed our hospitals, schools and land for the most part
and they will again, that's the beauty of it.

I'd rather be part of America, not Russia

trump x putin

>east
>Japs in charge of directions

And thus, a meme was born....

I look forward to the next four years.

Pay the agreed upon 2% gdp and everything will be fine. don't pay and who knows what those russians will do.

You think it's cool wanting to be a free American like us? Well fuck off, or pay your dues, bitch.

That whooshing sound over your head is not a goose

youre welcome to join us we need more based white people.

yfw this is the actual Trump administration response

russians build your hospitals. school and land you fucking baltic scum, without the russians you irrelevant white-niggers would be living in mudhuts

I pray to KEK we will have our nexit

>scum
>white-niggers
>look at flag
the 3rd biggest race traitors on the white continent out other countries

BETTER DEAD THAN RED

Nah nah, fuck dat

esti UK and Poland are the only NATO countries who pay the required 2%
we got their backs, everyone else can get fukt

It's amazing how you people keep bringing this up.
Every other nation in Europe was capable of building it's own schools, hospitals, etc. except for us. Like we're some bunch of retards who don't know how to lay brick.

We have never missed a payment since we joined NATO fyi. I do agree that the other countries are really fucking the US over desu famalam.

dont worry about that other burger friend, we remember who our friends are in the baltics

they're trolling you because of your size my dude

Only if you let Canada enter the union as the 51st state.

>this salt and desperation

we will protect you

>Every other nation in Europe was capable of building it's own schools, hospitals
Yeah but which nation except Russians can destroy everything and then rebuild it?

It would be very cost-effective to outsource the protecting to Putin, I mean he's right there next to them, in a perfect position to make sure nothing bad happens to them. He would probably even volunteer to do it for free out of a spirit of goodwill to the United States.

Forced meme

we remember our friends

fuck off chrissy

Baltic states are a meme, Russians want areas they can realistically keep in their sphere (Central Asia, Ukraine, Belarus, Orthodox Balkans)
they would like if they left NATO but direct control is just stupid, people would never accept that
I can't believe I have to explain this shit to people on POLITICS board

And he's right.

Everything was so much better when you were Yugoslavia, the maps were so much easier to remember

Will be good but never as funny as El Rato
But as the gods say, meme it

Why don't we share?

cover 65% of the cost and we'll let you station your troops there but our navy is allowed to dock and will be off the coast

Wrong
You forgot Greece

Putin's idea of "protection" is annexation

back off ruski or we war you

Sauce?

chink animation

youtu.be/jPrzkvQ0Boo?t=18

>mfw Trump allows Russia to reclaim it's 1914 borders

can this be the new dahnald meme

Look up Kaliningrad idiot

That a rape baby is born from the rape victim dosen't make up for the rape, silly russian.

>mfw Trump occupies germany, executes Mutti for high-treason and crimes against the people and restores OUR 1914 borders

s nami bog

>mfw he restores all the former european empires except the ottoman

yeah but it obviously wasn't sustainable

>european
>ottoman

Self-hating Polak here and I can truly say there is nothing more repulsive than the "butthurt-belt" mentality, let Russia take over these Eastern welfare monkeys for all I care.

Anatolia was considered Europe until turks came

>Ottoman
>European
Those sandcunts will return Constantinople to the greek.
Trump will restore the Byzantine-Empire and retake the holy land.

Are you implying Poland should let in refuges?

Turkey isn't European, the ottoman empire was when it controlled the Balkans, hence why it was called the sick man of Europe

>He thinks Tomo News are actual chinks instead of some weeaboo Sup Forumsack

fuck that Projekt CD red is in Poland

No, it's just that Poles have an absolutely fucking abhorrent victim mentality, literally BLM tier: "hurr muh German and Russian oppressors" but then they get on their knees when it comes time for German EU handouts.

>fight war to free poland
>win war
>poland partitioned
I'd be a bit pissy too.

>happened hundreds of years ago
just like blacks and "muh slavery"

Poles always bitch about the U.S.
Hand them over to Russia

>hundreds
When was WWII again? When did Soviet Russia fall? 1989?

Do you know how much money EU gives to baltics to keep them at least on the same level as the rest of eastern europe?
They are biggest money drain per person
Why would we want to feed those fuckers
Its the same with hohols, everyone says we want to take 40 million of literally africa tier poor people, and for what, to feed them?
I say we just need to keep them distabilised so they all either flee or die out eventually, with tactical nukes ready at all times to nuke them should the possibility of joining nato arise
We tried to be benevolent empire for 400 years and it didnt work out, now its only nuclear holocaust to those who become a threat

>Soviets=Russians
that's wrong for many reasons and if you study history more you'll see why

Well technically you're both right.

It's more like a team of Taiwanese animators taking orders from a weeaboo Sup Forumsack boss.

The USSR is referred to as Soviet Russia here. I'm not taking ethnic groups and Muscovites vs Rus into account.

oh good so actually irrelevant. Ya take em

>Poles always bitch about the U.S.
What? We suck U.S. dick so we can spite Russia but I agree we are a pretty shitty people.
first of all what
said, secondly if you ever listen to a Pole talk about the Communist era it's honestly as if you were listening to an insufferable nigger
>we wuz good boiz
>we wuz jus goin to church n sheeeit
>den da ebil sobiets com n enslave us n shieeet

stupid USSR us how to fight an inside war, they taught it at fucking schools as an after-school activity. even my mom still remembers how to assemble an AK47 and how to properly use it. as does my grandmother. get fucked putin. my grandmother will kill you.

Poland deserves better, they banned abortion, too. Guess they should hand out the pedokike to justice, and remain independent.

hahahaha
no
no
no

can't bruise the cruz

You think you are tougher than Chechens?

Why would we want a bunch of poor ass whites people, we got a bunch in red states. Take them. Peppercorn bing bong Peppercorn bing bong Peppercorn bing bong i hate science

Also check them

it would be better is your gdp was over 350 thousand USD

Jeb! surge coming soon...

we have some refugee chechens living here. they are worse than arabs. they just drink alcohol and do petty crime all day. they're a joke. chechens lack discipline. lack of discipline can be overlooked when you're defending, but when you're attacking a country? good luck.

>Why would we want a bunch of poor ass whites people
A poor white is worth more than a rich shitskin desu.

niiice

Checks out

wtf what is this i don't even

That's edgy boi.

your discipline can't help you. Even though we don't plan to attack you. Don't hold false illusions that you are going to hold on for a long time in case of invasion. This ain't Vietnam when gooks were fighting in jungles and Americans had to ship their army over the ocean. it is better to submit and save the life really than to die for the lost cause.

>Russia states that it is willing to work with Americans under terms of mutual respect, after Trump signals he wants to deal fairly
>Immediately starts trying to gobble up neighboring clay.

Fucking Ivan, give an inch and he'll take a mile.

You better check your sharia law book, Sven

and what happens when russian soldiers realise they're dying in vain? how long will it last before they'll realise they're getting cucked big time. 1 year? 2 years? what will the government tell their families - "he died a brave cuck invading a random country for literally no reason"

> for literally no reason
lifting the land block from Kaliningrad is a worthy goal. Klaipeda probably has some docks, no? Could be usefull. All Baltics countries are just growing crops of factories and infrastructure on the European and American money so in the future Russia could harvest it for herself.