TRIGGER MY FUNNY BONER

Sup Forums ylyl

Post shit that makes Sup Forums grin from ear to ear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GykzQWlXJs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We leveled up.

but Trump is no prank...

>IMPLYING

are you really that fucking stupid to buy in to global warming?

Do you not have ANY FUCKING IDEA how plants grow? Co2 is like crack for plants, they fucking love that shit. The earth is greener now than it has ever been, yes we have lost lots of forests but that is from dumb asses not re-planting, not global warming. You brits really are cucked, you can bet your wifes son that global warming is nothing but a jew ploy to tax the dumb goy.

>We leveled up

>climate change is caused by man

Good goy, now cough up for the Carbon Tax

>FUNNY BONER
You making fun of me?

>You brits really are cucked, you can bet your wifes son that global warming is nothing but a jew ploy to tax the dumb goy.
>American education

This is why every other first world country laughs at you.

>climate change meme

>implying that humanity isn't already fucked at 400 ppm

>implying china will cooperate instead of just ignoring climate change and boosting their economy

Humanity will likely go extinct, but the Earth is very old, and there is always the chance that intelligent life will rise again.

Why would they tell u that co2 ruins the envirnment if it didnt trap sunlight and make the entire planet hotter and therefore melting the polar ice caps which story more then 80% of all the fresh water on earth and rising sea levels and making the rain acidic? Wouldnt that make it harder for them to make businesses in that industry which so happens to be the biggest industries in the world (aka run by jews)

Laugh all you want, it's like a kid on a tricycle laughing at the man on a harley. We don't give a flying fuck what you think of us! Did you forget the 1700s where we told you to shove your opinions up your ass? Do you need a friendly reminder, because I for one do not consider the bongs an ally. You people are a fucking disease, you embrace taxes, you love regulations, you can't even own a fucking butterknife without first needing to be knighted by your queen.

get fucked.

If you genuinely want to know, I suggest watching this unbiased vid.

youtube.com/watch?v=9GykzQWlXJs

Whoa.... really made me realise 95% of scientists are Jews pushing the conspiracy

Real deep stuff

It's a whole lot more complicated than that, you dumbfag.

Yes, climate change is real, because the climate is always changing. Raising energy prices through the roof and/or paying nosebleed levels of taxes as a way of fixing it is highly debatable.

Why is Nuclear considered non-renewable?

Because I guess that technically you could run out of uranium?

The fuel (uranium) is non renewable.

George Soros does not have a limited budget.

Fuck Zak Hansen, he's a twat.

Oh yeah, good point.

>Although nuclear energy itself is a renewable energy source, the material used in nuclear power plants is not.

But calling it totally non-renewable seems to be a scheme by druids like Jill Stein who are afraid of the word "nuclear" in association with anything. From a practical perspective, we'll probably never run out. But I guess people were probably saying that about fossil fuels a few decades ago.

You can """technically""" run out of uranium, but it would take a hell of a long time to completely deplete the amount of uranium on earth.

>90% of scientists

this meem needs to die

I find it amazing that no liberals are arguing that the election was rigged. Really makes me think..

keke, touche'.

You've been convinced to enslave yourself and pay for it to boot.
Fool.

I would be quite amazed if leftists tried a coup. The amount of blood would be an amazing spectacle and it would teach them a lesson

someone should arrest this cunt he's always trying to fan the flames over non-issues. He is making a career out of sensationalizing the struggles of the modern nigger

You have to calculate how much fossil fuels they need to mine uranium and enrich it to nuclear fuel. Current uranium levels in ore are so low that it's close to zero net energy because almost all easy deposits have been depleted already. Uranium will never run out but it's not viable anymore as energy source because it takes more energy than it creates.

Main reason for nuclear power is plutonium what's needed for nuclear weapons. Plutonium in nuclear weapons needs to be replaced every 3-4 years or it might not go critical anymore. You can create plutonium only in nuclear reactors so supply is limited while there's constant need for it. That's why they will keep digging uranium even after it takes more energy what's generated by nuclear reactor.

That's the redpill what nuclear industry doesn't want people to know.

He's a worthless cunt, that's for sure.

I'm not a huge fan of nuclear, but that sounds like a huge load of bullshit. Source?

>check your privilege
Lel

It's actually not true. We can regenerate fissile material through a couple of means e.g. Uranium-233 through thorium reactions. Fusion material is also regenerable, although there's so much of it that we would likely not need to for a very long time even if fusion powered everything. It's just that non-renewable means natural processes won't generate the fuel source by themselves, or would do it very slowly.

plus once trump becomes emperor of the galaxy we'll be able to get lots of thorium shipments from the Zho'Qn federation on the cheap cheap

Lost

BASED BLACK VOTER

Oh fuck I like this one a lot.

That's just common nuclear physics. Plutonium is created by nuclear fission:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutonium

For nuclear fission you need nuclear fuel.

Current uranium levels in total ore digged are about 0.2-0,3%, less than 0,3% is energy negative. Only 1% of uranium is fissile U-235, they need to enrich it for at least 2-3% before they can use it as fuel. You can use U-235 for bombs but you need at least 50kg of it with 90% enrichment, smaller tactical nukes use plutonium-239 because you need only 11kg of it. Plutonium will decay into other isotopes over time so it wont be fissile forever. Plutonium ball inside nuclear weapon is actually hundreds of degrees hot because of decay.

Plutonium is created by nuclear fission so world's nuclear arsenal is totally depentant on nuclear power which supplies them plutonium. They will extract plutonium from used nuclear fuel and ship processed fuel back to it's origins. All this is done in secret so normies dont realize how nuclear power maintains nuclear weapons.

You can check my facts but dont expect nuclear industry to admit this. Everything what has been told to people about nuclear power is just a lie. Atoms for peace -program was created for generating high amounts of plutonium for cold war nuclear weapons.

Hillary sold 20% of US uranium to russians. Really makes you wonder...

This was when Trump decided not to do the last debate.

There are some awesome black people, you're a fool if you don't think so.

>there are still a shit ton of dumbass coon niggers though

Giggled like an asshole