Why do dumbass racist uneducated duck dynasty voters get to dictate the direction of

Why do dumbass racist uneducated duck dynasty voters get to dictate the direction of Country?

Abolish the electoral college

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyHnvU_iDRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU
youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU
youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GKYS Snowflake

And the majority of people that vote for the Dems are actually "dumber"

Really makes you think

>all the states that provide the country's backbone should be separated from "educated" America
Fucking idiots.

Voters don't matter. States matter.

>Wisconsin
>Michigan
>Pennsylvania
All voted Trump lmao

When you keep calling people "dumbfuckistan","racist", "bigots" etc for not agreeing to your views , your gonna have a backlash against you. Go fuck yourself OP and perhaps be a fucken grown up for once and stop blaming others for your delusional problems.

KYS

How does it feel to know that we could cut California off from a lot of its fresh water and the rest of the country off of food if you piss us off?

Cut the welfare, the ones in the red will start dying long before it affects the blue ones since they're the ones that depend on it the most

Isn't California a desert anyway ? Those idiots don't know what they are doing to themselves.

Yeah, abolish the electoral college, I didn't want a nigger for president either.

Why are Michigan and Wisconsin part of "America" with their based vote? but... but... muh blue wall

The fact that they grasp this simple concept is proof that perhaps their education wasn't worth whatever was paid for it. I am educated, but I can also do blue collar shit when need be.

>1 post by this id

Dems fucked Hillary over.

boss from oz!
well done
cheers m8

You're a bigot.

Kek. Wisconsin went red this year because we're sick of liberal faggotry, so go drink bleach and die, you dim cunt.

>actually changing the colors of the map takes work

Bro he's a SJW, he doesn't work

Exactly. How quickly these scum turn on their own.

smug coastal elites consider MI, IL (outside of Chi), MN, WI dumbfuckistan, too

You're using the same logic liberals use about Muslims

Alaska here. I shot a tampon yesterday. Oh the irony

hillary didnt win the popular vote is you remove the millions of illegals who were allowed to vote this year who cant legally vote

they just did it so democrats could save face

Truly, there's nothing more ironic than a protesting democratic calling someone a bigot.

Because reasons....

God loves us, also

Aren't the Duck Dynasty guys fucking rich?

College degree/trade school master race.

Got my ba in history then went to electrician school

Who's in favor of war against Cuckistan?

Quick. Put away the keyboard and go outside and light your neighborhood on fire and break store windows. You have to show everyone how tolerant you are!!!

exit polls show Trump won both college educated & high earners.

Umm, eelectorial college doesn't decide the nomination bro, that's all delegates in the case of the Democrats. Each party is private so they run their primary how they want. It was the irony of the burnouts who thought the primary elwction was an actual government function when it's actually a private one and whined when they didn't get their way

Because we are a Democratic REPUBLIC, not a true Democracy. We are made up of 60 INDIVIDUAL STATES WHO ALL MUST HAVE EQUAL SAY IN ELECTIONS. A majority rules voting system would let only the HIGH POPULATION AREAS dictate the outcome...not fair to STATES THAT DONT HAVE HIGH POPS.

Besides that, there are around 8 MILLION votes yet to be counted and that means that we DON"T know who has won popular vote yet.

kill yourself, nigger

>Trump so based he flipped predominantly Blue states, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin AND Ohio

To put that in perspective, Wisconsin hasn't gone Red since 1984 god fucking damn, how BTFO is your shitty chart now?

Hey now, I live in one of those states. I'm fine with you chasing the illegals out though. A lot of the Hispanics here would be too.

There is no way that CA is that high with all those illegal illiterate fucks living there.

Most of cuckistan is America. Nevada for example only had Reno and Las Vegas go blue and the rest was solid red.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DUMB FUCK LEFTISTS LOST

fuck you nigger i love duck dynasty! #LilWill #BigPimpin #FamilyFirst #TogetherWeCan

Why do Democrats fight voter ID laws, tell illegals to vote, and bus everyone they can to polls multiple times.

>voting is comparable to joining isis

Aus never dogs their mates, Cheers to the top cunts

I know your pain.

I'm from the "Randstad" - the highly developed part of the Netherlands that earns all the money.
But all the unemployed farmers who leech off our taxes have the biggest vote in our elections.

Randstad needs to go independent.

Hillary Clinton didn't win the popular vote within the Democratic party's leadership contest.

Abolish the Democratic party.

kek, no one wants to be part of Cuckistan. I know I wouldn't

50 INDIVIDUAL STATES

typo oops.

Hillary lost OP. Trump won.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyHnvU_iDRQ

Because they're the ones who aren't too lazy to vote, Berniebot.

So you think the blacks and Hispanics in "America" are smart and sophisticated?

Or just a dumb underclass who live off tax dollars?

what was get :D:D:D

>Why do dumbass racist uneducated duck dynasty voters get to dictate the direction of Country?

Would you prefer them to dictate the direction of Hip-Hop instead?

And educated. The old guy has a masters degree.

If you don't know how or why EC works watch please.

youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

Just watch this and then decide if abolishing it would be a good idea.

youtu.be/V6s7jB6-GoU

If the election was decided by popular vote, I still think Trump would have won. I think he would have gotten way more voters in California and New York.

This post is exactly why you lost.

Because you California and New York faggots would ruin the country.

serious question: what is Alaska like?

I wanna visit your state next year , is it worth the trip ?

Funny thing is it was thanks to that northern blue that trump won.
Suck shit shill.

>Let's just ignore the opinion of people that grow our food, treat our water, and dig the liquids that run our cars!

Good idea you crybaby chucklefuck

there are retards on both sides but the most retarded is on the left

we can eat corn

You can't eat shit

Except californians love shit, so I guess you can

Oh this thread again.

white identity is the direct result of the kikes machinations. We just need to realize that races other than jews are but pawns, the same identity politics BS would be in reverse if the blacks were the top dogs in the world. They are not the problem. (((THEY))) are

wrong thread

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Best state, stay away from Anchorage and natives
Worth it and more

>
>serious question: what is Alaska like?

TELL US!!!

>shekels and kike cock and what they have done for me by OP

Doesn't mean shit with the abstention rate tho. People with actual high IQ probably didn't vote.

>lowest IQ states
>states with highest concentration of spics/nigs
Coincidence?

>Why do dumbass racist uneducated duck dynasty voters get to dictate the direction of Coundictate the direction of Country?try?
>dictate the direction of Country?

>direction of Country

Seriously OP you are an uneducated Faggot

>call everyone not from SF bay or Jew York City an idiot/bumpkin/racist/etc.
>"WOOOOOOOW WHY AREN'T THEY VOTING FOR US?!"

Going to have to make Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania red on that map lol

north Dakota fag here, not sure how accurate this map is but I gotta say we don't have many niggers or muds or spics hold a few urban areas so I'd say we have the highest IQ

You sort of missed Michigan and Wisconsin, cuck. Change the map to reflect reality, and libs are concentrated into a very small area. A small area we could do without. Caslexit people believe the same things we do. The only question is where we draw the border. We hate you, you hate us. Separation is the only answer.

I agree we need to abolish the electoral college, it unfairly gives some states more votes than others

>duck dynasty
I thought people already got bored of that show like two years ago.

>tfw Alabama is smarter than Cali and Hawaii, both libtard central
god this makes me excited

I voted trump

lol this post. More of not getting it at all.

"Donald J. Trump is the natural result of the left’s highly politically correct, anti-white, anti-male and anti-American rhetoric.

It turns out if you demonize the people you disagree with, paint them as racists and oppressors and tell them that any and all of their successes are a result of some unearned “privilege,” they will create a counter-revolution.

Progressives, President-elect Trump is the consequence of your actions, your rhetoric, and the identity politics you brought into American politics. You made your bed, now lie in it."

Charles Michael Sitero

>3 states that the democrats expected to stay blue went red
>Democrats depended harshly on polls
>Democrats alienated more people than ever this election

Go fuck yourself

I don't see why bigoted statements like op are okay and accepted I society but if someone said

Why do dumbass subhuman coon niggers bill Cosby get to dictate the state of the country

When blacks voted Bama into presidency

Society thinks it's okay to be bigoted and racist against white people for some fucked up reason.

>Proud
>Internet IQ Test
>INTERNET IQ TEST PROUD
>INTERNETIQTESTPROUD

fuckkkkkk I voted for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

>not part of "dumbfuckistan"
>still in Trump state

feelsgoodman

Why should dirty cities full of immigrants and welfare bums get to decide the fate of the working class?

Yep, exactly. If you'd given her the presidency when you should've instead of creaming yourself over a token black guy, you wouldn't be in this mess now, would you? Ha.

Bama bro here, same.

Change that map, you cunt. I'm in PA and we went red this year.

>half of America is not America

Maybe you're the one who doesn't belong to this country?

>still not leaning why you lost

This map needs to be updated because of this election