What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KEKS
and
JUSTs

She tread on Assad and he used ancient Babylonian numerology to hex the poll numbers.

Wrong? Not a goddamned thing! All was according to Kek's will!

What went right?

The same thing that went wrong with the entire left.

The most blinding arrogance in recorded history.

But it was supposed to be HER turn!

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Schadenfreude thread?

NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME

Either the media was in on it or someone was fucking with the media.

never

went

to

wisconsin

She was enough of a bitch that even the average voter figured it out.

Trump read Sun Tzu

>wisconsin
>even relevent in the election

All she had to do was not be the most corrupt piece of shit on earth if she had even been the second most corrupt she would have won the election but she just had to keep shoveling the shit

Her fucking over Bernie and not winning a fair fight

In no particular order.

THIS little beaner fuckface.
Lady Gaga
Katy Parry
The little cursing girls.
Nu-males
Obamacare
World War 3
Robert Deniro

I won't say Lena Dunham because while shes a moron, she's honest about it.

But not even Hillary deserved that Mary J. Blige interview...not even her.

Clinton's team was fueled by her vaginal juices, but then she dried up halfway through the campaign!

It's never time for a woman to be a leader.

mexican warlocks jinxed it

Trump tried to warm them the polls were rigged.

I don't think it was just her failings as a politician. She's also quite uncharismatic and just off-putting as a person.

Basically, all she had to do was be Sanders' running mate, and they would have won.

she took the rust belt for granted and got fucked

Retarded fucking headlines like that is where it went wrong. Smug headlines and weak narratives I'm the media.

It's a mixture of confirmation bias on the part of those on the left only seeking data that supported the notion that Hillary was ahead and those who were planning on voting Trump understandably being unwilling to share the viewpoint in any sort of public setting as Trump supporters were often dismissed and vilified out of hand regardless of their reasons or personal opinions.

The two combined formed an inaccurate view of the state of the election and probably lead many on the left to feel safe and unmotivated to vote.

The media was lying. She NEVER had the lead. When the election was a week away they realized people the jig was up so they said "she suddenly dropped in the polls"

The truth is the banks have been planning on a Trump win since the middle of the summer. Their analyst knew it. So did the media analyst, they simply lied to create the illusion.

ah I forgot about that kid. I hope his abuela gets deported