Seriously though, regardless of your stance on illegal immigration, you don't actually think this is a smart idea...

Seriously though, regardless of your stance on illegal immigration, you don't actually think this is a smart idea, right?

Welcome to the machine, hans

Who gives a fuck what you think

No, of course not. You also need some border patrols with shoot on sight orders, or they will start digging holes under the walls.

Berlin has a wall. I think USA deserves one too.

He was asking you what YOU think, you moron.

What is so controversial about enforcing the fucking law? About making a system (in this case, the border control) work better?
Liberal logic is fucking retarded.

it's not only stupid, its incredibly impractical and wouldn't accomplish anything but a fuck you to our bean bros to the south

a third of the cost of a single fighter jet

keeps people out

>much boats

ours are bigger

i'll give you a chance. defend how it would be impractical. dance for me monkey

Wish we could just go to war and crush fucking mexico, dumbass corrupt government. Fucking trying to walk over here bringing problems calling us racist even though they destroyed an entire society for their land just like we did.

Wrong, he never said that. If you don't stop saying that he will sue you.

You will never get a direct response from these knuckledraggers, expect more shifting of the issue or moving of goalposts to avoid answering you. It's impossible for them. The facts do not support their baseless claims and begging of the question.

No wall in berlin and it was meant to trap east germans in and not let west germans change sides.

West germany would take all the east germans in.

Heck we even payed east germany to get there refuges.

since he is a proven time traveler, the "wall" will be some sort of Tesla force field kinda shit

ay mi dios

It keeps you out tol and your future enemys can simply set ruts on the other side.

So instead having whole of mexico on your side it be the staging area for your enemys.

Will be fun to see how americans find war on there home soil.

Wait a sec, how are you building a wall (I assume well over 10 feet tall made of concrete) over 2000 miles, for less than $100M?

I don't like it simply because it will be used as a political tool by the left regardless of how effective it will be. The "Build bridges not walls" slogans every 4 years will be insufferable and eventually the Dems will get power again through this message.

Simply up the border agent and ICE numbers and let them actually do their job.

BUILD WALL

>dumbass corrupt government
Says the one with a satanic pedophile government. No wonder you share their psychotic tendencies.

We call them "work camps" user

/thread

>germany doesn't understand the concept of illegal immigration

colour me surprised!

Don't you have some muslim cock to suck?

we got 2 cities in Africa and we have a wall there but the best idea is make a deal with Mexico to get rid of the drug and people trafficking. Anyhow they need to control also airports

Smarter than your current plan.

I wonder how much repairs would cost annually

Are you actually comparing Hungary chaining of a small part of their border with the US chaining off 2000 miles of desert?

mayybe it wont be a normal wall, maybe it will be some high tech wall, with cameras, proximity sensors inbuilt droids with machine guns
a man can dream

the b-2 spirit (bomber, not fighter, my mistake) cost $2.4 billion. we made 21.

let's say the wall is a billion dollars. still half the cost, less, even.

what

Loaded question. Tis bait.

Now fuck off back to mommy merkel.

Mauricio de Souza's cartoon about Trump's wall

We'll fuel it with Jews.

I remember when biking in the jungle, me and my buddy got lost as fuck. We eventually came across a fence that was not unlike the current mexican border fence. It was probably around 10ft high and had rzor wire on the top. Me and my buddy easily climbed over the fence with our bikes, turned out we just broke into a coast guard base. If that was a glorious wall instead of a bullshit fence we would've never got in.

You're not getting under $100M with materials alone, let alone labor.

BUILD IT SENPAI! BRITAIN IS WITH YOU :D

How did you not get arrested exactly?

>drug cartels

Its fucking happening hans.

I've seen things you little pepes wouldn't believe.

Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I've seen a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious.

It's not just a wall, there will be more border patrol in general, coupled with camera detection and passive drone surveillance, and the wall itself will have underground sensors for tunnels.

Trump talked about this in one of his interviews, sure one of you niggers have the link.

Is it plausible to bomb the entire length of the border, in order to cave in any tunnels, before the wall is built?

So in other words Trump could do it out of pocket?

Or is this not a make work program like from the Great Depression? 10 minutes walking distance from me I can find some old CCCP stonework falling into the Earth. And it has aesthetic values.

Where's your stimulus now, bitch?

They didn't have any guards near the area we jumped over. We even asked some random MP where the front gate was. Really, why would they stop and question some random dudes that are already on the base?

They should make it in to some sort of tourist attraction. So familys can take their children and stare upon the savages like a zoo. Plus I would pay go money to piss if the edge.

There's a little sign in the woods along one of our highway to denote the continental divide.

It's easy to go piss on it so that you know half your piss will wash into the Pacific and the other half into the Atlantic. God Bless America.

Of course it is.

It's much cheaper than caring for illegals once they get here.

But it doesn't need to span the whole border, just enough to funnel the migrants into an area small enough to patrol.

>went around it

Nice pasta, but in all fairness I'd sort of think of Sup Forums as command central and not the front lines. Unless you were shitposting on twitter, youtube, facebook, irl, etc.. you weren't on the frontlines.

Faith in Kek
Build it

It will cost 8 billion dollars to build the wall.

Money well spent to prevent the countless billions that welfare, free education, administration, unpaid medical fees, relief and housing resources, and other government programs cost to deal with a permanent (and ever growing) illegal immigrant population.

R&D was $2.4x10^9. Each bomber was 7.37x10^8.

From the other thread, a 10x.15x3000000m wall would, at the frankly amazing price of $100 per cubic meter of concrete, run about $5x10^8, or $500 billion, in concrete alone. Labor, structure, water, and transportation will cost even more.

All of this just to be overcome with a housing construction ladder, and you know Mexican's can use those.

The great wall of China was completely shit, it didn't encompass their entire border. The great wall is like you placing a wall only on the west side of your house, expecting that will keep out any intruders.

So now you're comparing it to strategic outposts delaying the advance of horseback mongols?

No, I think illegal immigration is a terrible idea which is why its illegal and they should be sent back. They did not go through the process, they are not integrating, they did not earn their place in our country.

What has Mongolia done for you today?

That's all? Was expecting more.

fences + drones dur

>bean bros
>bros
The only good spic is a dead spic.

grasping at straws

Can a Mexican explain me about Mexican towns and cities close to the US border, please?
I want to know whether is it good or bad for Mexico to build a literal wall. Would it help those towns to restore their normality?

What is Mexico's stance about illegal migration to USA? What does people think about it?

Worked for Israel

Worked for Berlin.

I think the main argument is that there are more effective, less resource/time intensive ways to enforce the law than to build a fucking giant wall around your country

>Sup Forums is now advocating for Israeli tactics

And the great Wall of China was a bad idea? Lol, come on brotha,don't let the liberal media cuck you any longer. Get the mudslimes out of your own country before you accuse us of anything. We know about your muslim no go zones. We know about the rapes and murders. We know about you not being able to be yourself in your own country anymore.... And you lose us this question? Please stand up for yourself my friend and clear your own table before asking why we are rearranging our own chairs before dinner.

It's a little easier when you have a natural moat, like the UK.

$8B? nope. $25B but still worth it. every 1M messicans we keep out will save us $1B every year in social services/health care for illegals

Landmines would probably work out better desu

Not really. I get what you're trying to say "Walls have worked in the past", but the great wall of china was not built to keep out immigrants, it was built to keep out armies. So yes, if you want to keep out Mongols build a wall, but Jorge will climb over it nontheless.

Horrible idea. Most illegal immigrants come to the US legally on green cards and just stick around after they expire. Don't waste money building a useless wall when you can just reform and enforce green card policies.

Bro, try more like $500b in concrete alone. But fuck it, if we're dreaming, why stop at a wall.

China's bought out the panama canal. I say we did a new one just south of our border.

Everyone made fun of the Israeli wall to keep out sand niggers. Turns out it works perfectly.

We're banning that as well. We're going to have to run the table on this evil Jewish conspiracy.

Don't you know?

We da joos now

>he thinks illegal immigrants are more tenacious and creative than A FUCKING ARMY
Am I being trolled right now? Because if so, that was well-played.

Chyna has great deposits of the Portland Cement needed for modern concrete as well as a chinkoid slave labor force to get it to us cheap.

Think with your head.

Its stupid idea
Smart idea is to make environment the most unwelcome to the illegals
Making them outlaws upon finding they are illegal, using them as organ donors forcefully if caught by police and so on

Why spend money on a wall then?

I think you're wrong

the main argument has clearly been "HOW DARE YOU BOX OUT ILLEGALS RACIST XENOPHOBIC HOMOPHOBE DRUMPF!!!!" with questions of the wall's feasibility as just something to prop that up a bit

you can build a wall. other countries have walls. and he should build it because he ran on it. if there are more effective methods that's fine, but also not what he ran on. and if a method was actually more effective than the wall, liberals would complain about it even more, because le no people are illegal

just look at how hillary used the image of rounding up people door to door, trying to invoke fears of fascism when the reality is those people shouldn't be there in the first place and given the ridiculous amount of leeway they are. she didn't do it on a feasibility basis, but on a visceral fear of such a system basis

maybe it's not feasible to build a wall, or maybe it's not feasible to round up every immigrant, but that doesn't mean you give up entirely. and that's exactly what liberals want people to do, just give up and let them in because it's an easy way for them to feel smarter and morally superior to everyone else without considering the consequences

Have you considered that a handful of Mexicans have an easier time climbing over a fence than hundreds of horseback soldiers carrying equipment?

Israel's wall cost $2 million per km.

If they can do it, why can't we?

> using them as organ donors forcefully if caught by police and so on
Jesus, Russia... We could just deport them.

Pretty much every works project in US history has brought at least local economic stimulation and development.

Do you know how small Israel is compared to the US?

there will be no wall there never was going to be a wall get over it all they are gonna do is put up some more fences and pay people that gave him money to watch it on the tax payers dime

James K Polk isn't a household name. He should be. Look him up.

In 120 years Donald Trump will be a household name.

It worked well in your nation didn't it?

Keep the low-class criminals and drifters out.

You'd think like maybe the Rio would do it, but we have a problem not even just with actual wetback but with fucking muzzies on boats now. We're going to need hangings to fix the problem where they keep going overboard.

I thought the Mexicans were going to pay for the wall?

The Mongols came into China by bribing a gate guard and riding through.

The lesson here is to not build any doors in our wall, beautiful or otherwise.

People have different views on what a wall really means. I'm thinking we must have a surplus of these babies..

A touching and appropriate post on Veteran's Day. Brought a tear to my eye.

Respect.

>Germany
>irrational fear of walls
Name one wall that was ever built that was a bad idea.

I didn't know the walls of Israel weren't around anymore thanks for reminding me. I didn't know the Indian border wall vanished overnight.

I like how the wall in Hungary was effective by your point but not long enough and the Great Wall of China was quite long enough but not effective.

Call me sentimental, but I'd oppose it for the sulling of the environment alone. Just look at this ugly son of a bitch
, who actually wants to wake up every morning to see that? There must be better ways to deal with illegals that are not just a simplistic physical barrier

Correct. We're going to spend money on public trials as an additional public spending program.