Brit/pol/ - Healthy Dinner edition

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_pgPq4FGWfk

Thread video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KK8I9106cfc

>Police force considers bringing back iconic hat to help short officers stand out from the crowd
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/police-force-considers-bringing-back-iconic-hat-to-help-short-of/

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

>Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/brexit-could-be-reversed-government-lawyers-may-argue

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781798/Three-children-killed-mother-horror-crash-partner-son-watched-car-Polish-lorry-driver-changing-music-phone.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/730941/Polish-lorry-driver-distracted-killed-van-driver-court-hears
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12034471/Convicted-Polish-rapist-used-fake-ID-to-enter-UK-and-rape-two-more-women-he-met-on-dating-website.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/707416/Jailed-Polish-man-recorded-himself-raping-woman-after-breaking-into-her-home
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790
economist.com/node/302480
youtube.com/watch?v=j3UdQzlXeho&list=PLzkbV8ipgkYaaBAivSe0x1K2ZaLMiU5sG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Thread Wars

NOT a comfy Friday night desu lads.

>tfw no more turkey twizzlers

Bloody Oliver. Make Lunchtimes great again.

Thoughts on nootropics, lads?

Beats a shitty dole slav thread eh

What are they?

>REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

>REAL THREAD

REAL THREAD

Don't fall for the thread splitting cucks tricks.

Fuck off, not posting in Polish cunt's thread.

Get out, Miroslav

Fuck off Rimmer/Pole/other tripcuck.

JANNY GET IN HERE AND DELETE THIS SPLINTER THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can do this all night lads.

Cognitive drugs, ADHD meds used to make spackers concentrate (and mildly abused by students as a meme attempt to do well at exams)

Stop using proxy.

So which thread are we using?

They enhance cognitive focus.
Adderall and other less known products fit in this category.

The one that isn't made by a Pole.

This one, the one not made by a schizophrenic dole-scrounging scrawny Pole

Morning lads.

This one: Only people posting here are insecure cucks who can't deal with the superior POLE.

I don't think anyone cares that much, a cup of tea works for me.

lmfaoing at brit/pol/ cucks who are LITERALLY so pathetic they go in a frump and make new threads like retards.

adderall is amphetamine and i dont consider it a nootropic

nootropics like piracetam are shit imo

>Polish lorry driver kills family
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3781798/Three-children-killed-mother-horror-crash-partner-son-watched-car-Polish-lorry-driver-changing-music-phone.html

>Polish lorry driver was distracted when he killed van driver, court hears
express.co.uk/news/uk/730941/Polish-lorry-driver-distracted-killed-van-driver-court-hears

>Polish rapist with 20-year criminal record slipped into Britain unchecked and battered a man with learning difficulties 48 hours later
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3624623/Polish-rapist-20-year-criminal-record-slipped-Britain-unchecked-battered-man-learning-difficulties-24-hours-later.html

>Convicted Polish rapist used fake ID to enter UK and rape two more women he met on dating website
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12034471/Convicted-Polish-rapist-used-fake-ID-to-enter-UK-and-rape-two-more-women-he-met-on-dating-website.html

>JAILED: Polish man who recorded himself raping a woman after breaking into her home
express.co.uk/news/uk/707416/Jailed-Polish-man-recorded-himself-raping-woman-after-breaking-into-her-home

Really makes you think.

This tbqh

Like said, I've been tempted to try some. I've been offered adderall from a friend. They said they could study for 8+ hours and retain most of the information.
But I'm not really one for drugs.

Embarrassing.

>says the cuck who needs a new thread just because his feelings are hurt
+1

Bernard Manning's turkey drummers are better, cheese hamwiches are pretty good too.

Yeah me neither, had some mates that were really into it and wanted to start selling it. They left it by the wayside however so must not have been that great.

Don't look at the "Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie" # on twitter. I took the fall for us all la

Why is Ed Milliband so terrifying?

>Says the cuck who's throwing a tantrum because people won't use your shitty thread.

i took adderall while i was in school and it did help me actually get shit done but it makes you feel like shit when it wears off imo

>Hillary wanted to go to war with this

glad we avoided that

Are you telling me that thing on the left isn't a curly fry? Damn it, why am I in this thread?

Fuck, I used to beat myself up because I couldn't study for that long sober and retain information, you're saying that's normal?

>Bernard Manning's turkey drummers.
KEK

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit

REEEEEEEE NO, FUCK MEXICO

>says the kid who's throwing a tantrum because he doesn't like a thread theme

Wait do they actually work? Thought it was more of a joke type thing desu

He was a great comedian and I felt sad for his turkeys when he died.

Any Commonwealth Nationalists in?

They really don't do that much in my experience however even a placebo will do something.

I did a poo that is stuck to the bottom of the bowl for 4 days and won't go away if you flush

There's less funding allocated to human skins for reptilians in the UK.

The vibes are just too fabulous for some people to handle.

Stop arguing over threads you bloody spackers Brit/pol/ is a peaceful reeeee negroes everywhere black barrel nostril barsterds out

>when you poo and it instantly disappears before you flush

Because he's a swarthy, lying hooknosed kike who drinks the blood of Christian children in secret Jewish ceremonies.

I've been told also. They also mentioned the lack of appetite can be bothersome.

Some of my friends from secondary have gone down that path. They're all under 22, have kids, and a criminal record.
I'm all for a little bit of weed now and then, but harder stuff just seems a little terrifying to me. We all had the same opportunities, drugs just took over the lives of some.

Happens to the best of us

From what I've heard

Fill a bucket up with water, tip it in as you flush. Always worked for me.

what did you lads think of the adaptation of your oldest poem

IS THAT A FUCKING CHICKEN SPRINGER?

R A R E

It's hard not to argue when Brit/pol/ goes reddit tier at comfy hours desu

You did a ghost shit... spoopy.

lol why do british people love those weird ass smiley fries so much

>>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

Nigel wanted to call Obama a nigger so badly

taste good desu.

>They said they could study for 8+ hours and retain most of the information

why would anyone want to do this? fuck's sake I can pass exams with barely any revision

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

Snap it up with a broom handle.

When you press them down into the sauce it comes out their eyes and mouth.

Adderall does actually work. It's amphetamines, which is a pretty powerful drug. I prefer Dexedrine.

But the "nootropics" seemed like a waste of time to me. But Modafinil definitely works and it's not restricted in the UK.

Jesus Christ brit/pol/ is full of retarded, contradictory, memelord cunts.

>loves Farage, a non-racist person of French descent

yet

>loves Moseley, a loser who gave up on Britain and pissed off to France

even though you

>hate the EU, an institution almost exactly like Moseley's vision of Europe

and you

>love Powell, a person who so badly wanted to murder Nazis he lied his way into the army

despite you being

>Kraut loving Nazi cucks who ought to be shot

so you

>hate Churchill, our greatest Prime Minister in history, because he """""destroyed Europe"""""

even though you're

>currently giving the traitorous, perfidious yanks the arselicking of a lifetime because they elected a retard over a criminal whore

>pass
Because they want good marks

Phantom turd mate, happens to the best of us

>tfw you nearly reveal your power level

What are you trying to say lad?

I take my potato smiley faces seriously, be nice.

I've slowly been eroding it's culture with Jewish bleach every time I flush

>not restricted?
Is it prescription only? I'm going up north soon for Christmas shopping. I usually hit the pharmacy as there's a lot that's banned in Ireland.

You in here, Darren?

>brit/pol/ is one person
>brit/pol/ has one opinion on everything

I was getting through an ounce of base a month towards the end of last year, ended up fairly funky for a while

If you use them infrequently you will become a god every time

if you actually use them daily like prescribed, the effect wears off and its shit

>Loves Mosley
>Kraut loving
Pretty sure these opinions are very split tbqh. Loves Enoch would be more accurate.

i fucking love your humor

>tfw American's are invading Brit/pol/

>implying this place isn't a hugbox safe space for circlejerking

>Tfw you listen to IRA songs to help inspire you in our struggle against the Globalist oppressors

Is there any good rebellious traditional British music?

>EVERYONE ON BRIT/POL/ IS A BOT EXCEPT FOR YOU

Can't you just get a Polish immigrant to scoop it out? You could let him take it home to feed his kids as payment.

According to the Express, the UK is joining NAFTA

>listen to IRA songs

No I used to buy it on the internet from Singapore. Took about a week to get here. Never found it in a pharmacy unfortunately. It's medically used to treat narcolepsy but when you don't have narcolepsy it just makes you feel awake and alert, it really helps you stay focused. If you try it make sure you give yourself 12 hours before you plan to sleep though. It'll keep you awake.

Why wouldn't you want smiling food? Do you want frowning food?

People can be unified by commonalities and still have different opinions

>>almost exactly like Moseley's vision of Europe

lol

>being this butthurt
top kek

it's used to treat more than that, at least here. It's used for weight loss help and ADD and shit

Shit, now you're making them sound useful when previously I didn't give a shit

i've got firsts on all my uni exams, abo.

>implying brit/pol/ didn't completely ignore the irony of adopting an IRA song as it's anthem during the battle for Sup Forums

They use modafinil to treat ADHD? Or are you talking about adderall? Adderall (and all amphetamines) are highly restricted here, to avoid confusion.

Not a new Idea though.
This dates back 16 years

economist.com/node/302480

>Is there any good rebellious traditional British music?
Chumbawamba?

youtube.com/watch?v=j3UdQzlXeho&list=PLzkbV8ipgkYaaBAivSe0x1K2ZaLMiU5sG