Oh fuck pol

Oh fuck pol....

What have we done?!?!!??

Started a fire

The fire rises.

just the right situation for a great racial civil WAAAAAAGH!!1 What did you think Kek's plan was?

You think we voted trump so he could maga? Kek we voted for him because we want to watch the world burn

>Great depression
We have play-doh for that now.

So you mean the last time the people won against the left the rothschild's tried to destroy america?

>racial
What the fuck does that have to do with anyth---
>Puerto Rico
Into the trash.

Southern strategy, dipshit.

Actually it was 2006. This is just more liberal propaganda.

>Great Depression
>Trump goes full Eisenhower and puts country under high alert
>Trump deports all the spics and niggers
>Trump interns Jews and Muslims
>Trudeau starts a war with Trump and loses
>Canada is annexed
>Trump moves onto Europe

EUROPE IS MADE GREAT AGAIN

a great depression isn't the result of one year in office lmao

>started in 29
>repubs last held in 28
really makes u dink

It's all part of the plan

Are you implying who ever took office in '29 instantly caused the Great Depression over night?

We the jews now

And the 'Great Depression' wouldn't have been so great if FDR hadn't fucked up the recovery

Hillary was part of the plan. But when I suggest that one man gains control of the Executive Branch, then EVERYBODY LOSES THEIR MINDS!

>The Great Depression happened overnight and wasn't the result of fractional reserve banking and overinflated stock prices after 8 years

Yeah so what? It'll be 2017 ill be able to redeem government ration coupons on Amazon and get it delivered free with prime.

Only suckers will wait in line.

Big stock market crash.
England balances budget, recovers.
Australia balances budget, recovers.
US New Deal, massive government stimulus debt spending, Great Depression.

>It'll be 2017

Liberals are certainly dumb enough

>Implying banks=govt

How do people still not get this?

so far it seems fine

Bullshit. Bush has the presidency and republican control in the house and senate in his first ter......NOHMYGOD

>The rise and fall
>The violence in the streets

We've been likely primed for a civil war.

Trust no one.

KEK be with you

what year did Hitler rise to power again?

He isn't in the fucking office
HOW IS HE DOING THAT ?

Hitler-hitler? Or hitlery Clinton?

Unrelated. Issue was all the banks dining out on credit during the early "roaring twenties" horseshit.

>being so retarded you think the "history repeats itself" meme is how the universe actually works

>And it's never coming down.

It was the middle 4 years of his 8 year term. January 2003-January 2007. 9/11 and the '08 crash happened outside of that period.

It most certainly is one hell of a dumpster fire.

I voted Trump for the Same reason I voted Ventura: Other options felt entitled.. it was their turn. So... let's mess things up and grab a beer.

And didn't ventura do a pretty decent job actually?

Back in the day, Republicans and Democrats were the opposite of what they are now, with Republicans being more liberal and vice-versa. Hoover was a Republican, meaning back then he was comparable to the Democrats of today.

>Republicans have one year of power before the Great Depression

>Bush is still blamed for anything that happens during the Obama administration

The estab, who controls both republicunt and democunt, spent more than 75 million just to destroy MAGA in the republicunt primaries.

The estab wanted Clintocunt v. Bushycunt. Either way would have been a win for the estab.

MAGA is not a republicunt. Remember, he was democunt before all this.

3rd party candidates never have a chance making it big league.

MAGA chose the most divided group and conquered easily.

>Ann Coulter us liberal

Extremist politics thrives in times of economic disaster, OP.

WW3 is coming. The final war to determine the end to all wars. Fascist Authoritarians vs Archo-Communists.

God willing, we shall prevail.

>French education

The markets are reacting of what is yet to come. Trump will do great according to them.

>Fascist Authoritarians vs Archo-Communists.
Yeah, I didn't go to college bucko, you wanna tell me what those fancy book bitch words mean?

You don't know shot about kek. I'm calling you out for being a shill in disguise. Get the fuck out of here you un-American box of kleenex

He wasn't our worst, but he did squander a lot of revenue, and spent almost as much time over seas or on vacation as he did in St. Paul (which may why he didn't fuck too much up)

what year did Hitler rise to power again?

I really like her, but her date isn't true. It was during Bush's last year's, not 1928.

The south voted democrat back in the 20s.
Republican and democratic bases switched after republicans helped niggers during the civil rights march.

Wasn't that before the parties switched over? Or is that like wayyyy before?

In 1928 Republicans were the filthy liberals of our time.

The great depression was caused by monetary policy, which our government was cucked out of in the decade prior.

Even Bernanke has admitted this, you utter cuckold.

The GOP was the reason we had a roaring 20's.

They were also against unions, but as long as immigration policy isn't cucked and we can fight right to work, I'm fine with the current situation.

typical application of the correlation causation argument. Do you really think that in one year of office they could have acheived the great depression on their own? Or maybe it was an accumulation of a number of other factors from previous years, and in fact them being in office just before it happend did not single handedly cause the great depression?

What does that make FDR then? A filthy republican?
Your logic is flawed
Calvin Coolidge was a fucking republican businessman.... Hmmm sounds familiar

Ah, leaf beat me to it.
I concede.
Jews caused the Great Depression, OP.
It wasn't an organic event.

Was getting trumped part of your plan?

Nothing remotely close to this level of weaponized cuckoldry has ever existed.

The GOP was the party of progress at the time, and it was often at the expense of the worker, who's suffering could be compartmentalized as necessary in the great scheme of progress. Its why this "progress" mentality is so fucked apart.

But, because of their foresight, we were allowed to become a world power. It simply wouldn't have happened without their modernization political practices.

>Kek we voted for him because we want to watch the world burn

This

Could give s fuck, I'll be inna woods surviving just fine.

We are in the Great Recession right now though

Hover was pretty based honestly

Hope he have bank runs soon pretty soon though desu

If by organic, you mean a housing buble caused by greedy (often Jewish) cunts in our monetary system, then yes it was organic.

The skeptics of the day actually used to talk about how economic bubbles were a myth, and that this "recession" business was a matter of the commodity exchange. Like, basing your currency on commodities or taking it off. Which can cause economic issues, of course. But the housing bubble which caused the depression was absolutely the fault of the US federal reserve and nothing else.

Bingo

This falsely implies that the Hoover presidency was in any way responsible for the Stock Market Crash and the ensuing Great Depression. That shit was gonna happen no matter who was President thanks to the global stock bubble that resulted from the blase attitude of the "roaring: 20's and a fundamental global misunderstanding of what the actual economic situation post-WWI looked like.

Lol wait people don't know this yet?

Not on social issues. Republicans have always been for equality. 150 years ago that was radically progressive. These days mere equality is oppression.

So how did they lose the blacks? No gibs?

What the fuck is she smoking? All three were red in 2006 and 2007...

I see
I was quoting someone else, so I wasn't 100% sure. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

5 star

Why are all of you taking credit for the entire election. Are you so pretentious to think 500 or so of you made any kind of difference?