youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Make sure to watch this video and share afterwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/holocaust-or-holohoax-06-the-faked-photos-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=NNcJTsALl9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

>There exists a picture of Donald Trump fucking a pony
>Somebody not only had this thought, but actually spent time actualizing it
Rule 34
NO
EXCEPTIONS

holohoax.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/holocaust-or-holohoax-06-the-faked-photos-2/

Really makes you think.

Everything is made from energy. The matter which flesh is made out of can't ever be made of flesh. Flesh is processed energy that has been made into something so you would have to deconstruct all details regarding it in order to fully use the energy again. Otherwise, things by nature would be immensely incorrect. Matter is a solid where information written within it determining color, structure, and a few other things are also made up of energy. Flesh by itself no matter what specie can't break this mathematical barrier of information overcoming the baseline projection of physicality element. Meaning the creation is categorized underneath matter yet the creation is matter. Also, we bodies are electrical equipment and amountage of energy being received through the vehicle's matter will empower the dna. It plays a huge role in conjunction with specially designed dna meant for the breaking of the barriers of construct and matter as the construct versus matter aspect. Enough with that. Liquid is a style of matter that h2O is compartmentalized in. The water you drink has your needed nutrients and literally nothing at the same time, but that nothingness or extra space is matter which is made from energy. That nothingness in water is an idea of the gods to help push nutrients throughout the system. However the shortage of what we need for ourselves in water is caused by filtration to remove the added poisons so that the filtration process will remove the nutrients at the same time leaving you with the same amount of liquid matter. Personally, I've had great water and it's an experience that will stick with me. I had that seemingly royal beverage during 99. One last note regarding the taking in of both h2o(which is matter) and the liquid package is that our energy mass will break down the matter constructs once they enter the system.One,in order to reach and utilize the h2o for body use and to turn the matter container of that h2o into raw energy to be consumed by you

I hate degenerates.

I really do.

I just plain hate degenerates.

Is this degeneracy?

he has good taste
but the I like the white one much more

That's pretty degenerate, yes.

No Barney character is ever good.

Hang them all

youtube.com/watch?v=NNcJTsALl9s

You got some nice moves user

Thanks. I have a pro match in December.

Didn't know you were canadian
I actually like this guy on Sup Forums

Heh, thanks.

He moved on that pony like a bitch.

I don't watch the show at all but I have to agree that Rarity is the best.

Rarity is a white small business owner. She definitely voted for Drumpf.

he uses proxies man

there was a screencap that said where he actually is

and i'm like the only one that doesn't spaz out on him on Sup Forums

nice job mods.

Oh. I just don't see why people yet so upset over it, it's pretty funny

No! Fluttering is mine!

When are the ponyfags going to fucking kill themselves?

bump