If you saw this happening to someone would you step in? im black and this shit is sickening to watch

If you saw this happening to someone would you step in? im black and this shit is sickening to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7klxYbBRVAM
youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1yasSABOY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably, I wanna die anyway.

wtf

GROVE STREET NIGGA

I would shoot them.

I might stab them them both wildly or i might walk by and not care, never know.

i would too if i had zikaface

I TOLD YO ASS TO FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, CJ

I keep my 1911 under my seat. If I saw some shit like this I would yell at them to stop. If they persisted I would draw and start shooting no fucks given.

yep.

Yes, I carry every day for a reason.

Yes, White people don't realize that the race war started 30+ years ago, but it isn't a 2 way war. It's not white vs black; it's black on white violence upon violence upon violence. Just look at any crime statistics page, it proves it.

We need to stick together. President Trump is going to help, but things are going to be tough as well.

same white fat people just make me angry , I just hate fucking fat people.

Why do you carry a gun? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring of said gun? Or are you just a paranoid cracker who feels safer because of it? I bet you are the kind of faggot who brags about his gun that you worked 7 days of overtime at gamestop to earn, but in reality not one round has been through the barrel. Put that gun to use and kill yourself

wtf ?? did they really stole is car in the end ?

might is right.
superiority can only be achieved on the battlefield.

sickening as fuck

No no am not with that people on it ok! You have a black people on street on car or near man am for it. So ok you just go right on them and say blap blap but if no am gun on or knife you just police call or spin pee. Not do watch just nothing! NOT DO WATCH JUST NOTHING! YES DO AM! No sit watch just it no right ok? Question stupid and am you just help... stupid.

You'll see why he bought it come the day of the rope, my nigger.

No. I'd take a video, post it online, and make racist comments anonymously.

nope he retarded friend started to run away with the car, I think its a funny video 2 fat guys getting beaten up

always wanted to give someone a well deserved throat punch to death

I honestly would do something not even trying to sound tough though.I do have a bat in my car I would glady use it would be self defense

You say that but then shit like this
happens.

You sure sound angry. I've only come close to using it once on an aggressive pan handler and his barrio homies. Once they saw it they decided not continuing their fuckery to be a prudent course of action. I go to the range fairly often, took a former Bernie girl I'm banging this past week for her first time (she had a blast lel).

such a leftist thing to say lol. It doesn't matter if you aren't finding yourself in such situations. You should be thankful if you never have to use it, but you should also be grateful when you do actually have to use it to not only protect your own life, but potentially the lives of others around you.

no guns needed, just pull your pants down.

youtube.com/watch?v=7klxYbBRVAM

I carry my gun because I never know when an urban ape is going to regress to his natural behavior and start chimping out
If it starts attacking me it will be put down

Yeah, I'd just start shooting.

i would unsheathe my katana and and demand they fight me in single combat

I'd give one one of them a warning shot in the leg and if that didn't stop them I'd blow all their brains out. I once saw 2 black stomping some random white girl and shot at them. I hit one in the neck and turned him into a quadriplegic. The other escaped unharmed.

Yes shoot am them! See so if no am gun how do to help? Police call or spin pee? Maybe have the yell yell or just stay on street car with a keys?

I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

And yes, I have been in situations in which I needed it.

I learned many years ago that if you are a whit man driving through the ghetto, you never stop at a read light if the niggers are eyeballing you. Just roll on through.

I showed this video to a liberal friend of mine and his response was "Let's be honest here, if Trump would have won, the races would be reversed".

If Trump would have lost, I of course meant to say.

only if i had a gun. i'm a pretty alright fighter but i dunno how i'd go against a group of blacks.

this
I would shoot the sheboon that is filming in the kneecaps and shoot the two niggers right in their fucking crotch

then I'd run them over

why do you hate women? You cant rape an armed woman. I know.
Safety isn't paranoia. It is the highest self-responsibility to be able to take care of ones self at all levels. No one takes care of you but you.

And you want to take my ability to protect myself away. Why, so you can be the one to finish the job?

>curling up
>not fighting or shooting
>running away
He's a bitch, I'll let them euthanize that obvious Hillary supporter.

If your a licensed CPL holder, I'm confident you could shoot, and it would be totally justifiable.

look, it's a nigger
I was wondering what that nasty smell was when I came in the thread

Ok but if no gun for am to? Like see how so do with what no gun have? Just police call or spin pee? You maybe am keys have car for street and go go or stay by by at?

That's fucking retarded kek at least for someone like me.

I have a professional job and 2 kids. I'd lose all of that if I were filmed doing this. Niggers have nothing to lose. It wouldn't be the same and your friend is a cuck.

That's nothing, once I saw 1,000,000 congoids screaming "BLACK LIVES MATTER" and were marching to burn down a nursery full of White babies but I threw my ninja stars of racial differences (TM) and hit them in the leg and made them go away

14/88 RAHOWA FUBU FREEBIRD

Then you would do 25 to life in prison.

do you have a fire extinguisher in your house? If so, why? Do you plan on having fires?

Having a gun is like having a fire extinguisher. It's so you can protect yourself if shit goes crazy. Having a gun doesn't make you a cop and having a fire extinguisher doesn't make you a fireman. But in both cases you can protect yourself until the trained professionals arrive to take control of the situation.

Street Niggs always attack in Packs
I don't want to end up homeless like George Zimmerman so I would really just film it and call 911

If you don't have a gun you get your fucking Katana

Didnt this take place in Chicago which is a Constitution free city where they dont allow law abiding citizens the right to bear arms for self defense?
Move out of cities and states that try to usurp the Constitution 2nd amendment. And if you absolutely have to live there then carry a defensive stick, like a baseball bat, next to your drivers seat.

Blacks kill whites at over 12x the rate that whites kill blacks. Not to mention more common things like strong-arm robbery, assault, rape, etc...

If you are white and live in an area with a significant population of blacks you would be stupid not to carry. Particularly if you do a lot of walking.

I think more people than you know wouldn't only get involved they'd straight run criminals the fuck over.

I'd call the cops, get in a few hits, and flee the scene. The poor dude deserves that much help, at least.

Man, do you see those niggers flailing around like retards? C'mon son, put up your dukes and fight those BLACKS like a BIG BRAVE DOG.

Bitch I don't work. I just meme and shine my gatz.

>I hit one in the neck and turned him into a quadriplegic.

This sounds like an interesting story. Could you elaborate?

Is the victim white and the offender(s) black? Yes. I would draw and start firing immediately.

Is the victim non-white and offender(s) white? No. I'd probably stand back and watch.

Yea.

That's pretty fucking disgusting OP.

I would try to help him. I don't want this kind of shit to become the normal for the entire country. Sociology has fucked these kids' minds apart.

I support gunning them down. You kill them and they won't be doing that shit again.

link to the video?

He's a pretty decent dude outside of this sort of thing, and I've actually made quite a bit of progress un-cucking him. He was super liberal back in in High School and has come a long way since then, but he occasionally has moments like this.

Ok say but if you just and gun am have no or katana? Police call, spin pee, street keys at have go go? Maybe am do a yell yell? I know not how can am though so just say go go? Can explain am how by you? I am not knowing of. Please! PLEASE!

It doesn't bother me. In all likelihood this white guy was a liberal. Conservatives don't put themselves into these circumstances. They just converted him and all of his family into conservatives.

With the way laws are now? Na
>Step in outnumbered, get my ass beat
>Possibly killed
or
>Step in armed, shoot one, go to jail for 20 years

When crazy leftist rioters are committing crimes and agitating police with snare drums wouldn't it be like soooo crazy if a vigilante that looked exactly like them was piping knees?

RARE

Yeah, I a got a buddy like that. Just gotta get him to admit this shit is exclusive to the black community. Even radical sjw whites don't do this shit and they think they are more oppressed than anyone kek.

Yeah, i lift all the time, i dont really know how to fight like professionally but im sure if they saw me step in they might think twice about taking another swing

I don't know it was from the BLM domestic terrorism riots from early summer. L.A. I think.

>casually walk by acting like a bystander just trying to ignore and get away
>get behind niglet
>pull knife out and begin to rapidly thrust the blade into his/her kidney
>after a few thrusts push away the trash and reach for the closest niglet putting hand behind his/her head to pull in as I thrust my blade into his/her stomach multiple times
>repeat process as many times as possible while the confusion of the situation encompasses all within blade reach

Why do you own a fire extinguisher? Do you routinely find yourself in situations requiring said extinguisher?

Kid you know nothing of the real world do you, first of all you can't own a gun till your 18, 21 if you want a handheld, second, if you shoot me and kill me your fucked because the bullet taken out of my body has bullet markings which leads to the gun that was bought, which means they'll know it was you and you'll be played behind bars for the rest of your life, but let's be real here, YOURE NOT GONNA DO SHIT, because you're a kid trying to act tough online when you can't even do shit

Why you not tolerant people?

Open carry famalam

Not a chance neoliberals could take that many hits and still be going. It was sad! that he didn't fight back. At a certain point your life is in danger and you must be the tough duty of fighting to the death.

it's called a water hose you dumb fuck

Death squads should repair this broken situation.

ignore the troll guys.

No, if you do not have a Katana then you get your broadsword and chop some heads off.

I keep my politics to myself, so no. He had it coming trying to be proud in nig country

in most states you would be justified in pulling a gun to defend the man on the ground as he is under threat of fatal bodily harm.

Ok, no jail am go then? Here this do... go police call and report say hey black violence ok!?!? Then after am police call go shoot shoot bam and police show and say you called just you and defense had to! No jail! No jail go am you or am me! Just do!

But have am no gun though? How do? See my and gun no am? No am weapon so just police call go go or have a spin pee? Not sure how go. You say?

How is he a liberal? They were beating him up because he voted for Trump.

How do we know for sure that the guy was a trump supporter and it wasn't a case of random nigger violence

We were discussing the election and all that, and I pointed out how liberals are throwing a fit over not getting their way whereas we didn't see anything remotely like this reaction from the other side of the political spectrum when Obama was elected twice. He got really quiet and I swear the realization setting in for him was actually palpable.

Would I be allowed to run them over to stop them? I'm a short guy with no muscle and if I tried to stop them myself I'd just get beat up too

No, I do have a decent 4" pocket knife in my car for general purpose and as a last resort.

Nothing fucks up in these situations like a knife regardless of who's using it. Be it steady, measured thrusts or wild flailing.

>Why have insurance, I'm not planning on getting into any accidents - nigger

Ok just if have no but right? So am nothing how to go do? No have katana, gun, sword just am you and am phone. So police call and spin pee? How does am do say on that at street car? If keys street car go go? The tell have right? Does do? Please how do am you? Tell say ok? Thank.

This video doesn't tell the whole sorry. The cameras weren't rolling from the beginning. No one knows what happened before.

>only if I had a gun
Immigrant confirmed. Real Aussies aren't afraid of getting bruised. The only weapon a real Aussie needs is a thong or a coon boot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nl1yasSABOY

Fuck off. We're too full to accommodate Cuckboys who can't fulfil their civic duties.

Good point user

Literally doesn't matter.

In Chicago you would get sentenced to life in prison, and those thugs would get parks named after them.

I feel bad for the guy but why does he keep going back to the car? If I was in that position I'd run away as quickly as possible before getting kicked to death