White kids are chanting: "BUILD THE WALL"

Royal Oak Middle School(Michigan).

White students are bullying Latino students. Shouting at them racial slurs and telling them to build the wall

It has begun guys, I'm shaking

unotv.com/noticias/portal/entretenimiento/detalle/racismo-adolescente-ninos-adolescentes-en-eu-piden-a-gritos-que-se-construya-el-muro-475697/?utm_source=sms&utm_medium=link&utm_content=11-11-2016&utm_campaign=Nacional

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-F8i7E7rVP8
youtube.com/watch?v=e53diZ0vboM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That kid has a nice clothing style

Based

YEAH MY HOME COUNTY IS BASED AS FUCK

How good are you with masonry, Pedro? Never know President Trump might have some trabajo for you.

where were these elementary schools when I was growing up?

When white people feel confident and prideful we don't have time to fuck you calm

I live in the area. Royal Oak is a hipster mecca.

But no one ever answers... how is building a wall racist?

Good

Better get your construction tools ready, Juan.

European Christian American here.

Older, but can confirm white people don't view Latinos as full people.

Glad to see the new brood has the same healthy genetic in-group preference and pride.

Reminds me of the 90s.

The good times are coming back, brothers.

Shadilay.

Man I wish I was still in school for this

BUILD THAT WALL BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALLBUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL
BUILD THAT WALL

faggot

Gen Z is gonna be fucking based.

i'm in birmingham and royal oak, while nice, is basically just restaurants and boutiques. you can't buy a hammer there.

And in Michigan which is not exactly the reddest of states.

>tfw live in Michigan

I'm seeing my state uncuck itself before my eyes and it's beautiful

I'm not going to go to a spic website. Someone tell me if it shows what happened before the chanting, ie bean children screaming "fuck donald trump" or something.

Fuck off

I am literally shaking all over after seeing this. I believe this is going to be the new Amerikkka now. I was with my wifes son at the mall today. He's half African American, he was from a previous relationship she had back in college. Wild times lol. But anyway, we were walking back to my Subaru, and as I went to unlock my wifes sons door, I accidentally brushed up against a pickup truck with my jacket that was beside of our car. Immediately the truck door swings open. This big smelly brute jumps out of the drivers side of the truck and gets up all in my face telling me I scratched his truck. He grabs me by the jacket and starts rubbing my face all over the side of the truck, screaming 'Lick it clean nwordlover, lick it f'ing clean!"

My wifes son was hysterical at this point, and had jumped into our car and locked the door. During all of this, I had dropped my Starbucks latte and it splashed on the brutes boots. He made me lick his boots clean right there in the parking lot, in front of my hysterical wifes son. Once he was satisfied, he let go of me then jumped into his truck and peeled off. I noticed he had a MAGA bumpersticker. I crawled into my car, literally shaking with fear. Tears were streaming down my face on the way home, I almost wrecked and died. I am home now, safe but still literally shaking.

This

vete pa la pinga

How fucking dare you assume the brutes gender. You're scum. SCUM!

>gets to see what kind of humongous cucks millineals are
>won't be exposed to 100% democrat viewpoints growing up
I have hope

>How fucking dare you assume the brutes gender. You're scum. SCUM!
I didn't want to say anything in my earlier post, because it's embarrassing. But that sonofabitch raped me. He pulled out his meaty vein wrapped member and said "suck on this you filthy cuck. Taste a real man." I sucked hungrily, trying to get it over with as fast as possible. I played with his balls and he shot his hot filth all over my goatee. I was so ashamed. I am literally shaking all over again. I need a shot of Baileys so freaking bad right now I don't know what to do.

Kzoo reporting in.

Awesome. Gen Z is gonna be the best, most redpilled generation since WWII's The Greatest Generation, I can feel it.

God I know, I'm so happy.

Look out, greatest generation 2.0 is coming through

youtu.be/gUlF1naMr3Y

Racism is a learned bias.
We are all humans, fuck SJWs for segregating people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-F8i7E7rVP8

lil'trolls have existed since antiquity.

I hope the attention showered on them will push them to bigger and more extravagant acts of rage.

>It has begun guys, I'm shaking

I think you just ate too many burritos.

I have hope for Generation Z.

>Marxist-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counter-balanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism. …

>To rid society of these people you need another twenty or fifteen years to educate a new generation of patriotically-minded and, and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

>So, basically, you in America are stuck with demoralization. And unless, even if you start right now, here this minute, educating a new generation of Americans, it will still take fifteen or twenty years to turn the tide of ideological perception of reality and normalcy and patriotism.

youtube.com/watch?v=e53diZ0vboM

lol

this makes me very happy for the white race, but as a mutt i don't know whats to come for me.

You will be purged, you're not pure. Stand with your own people.

White people haven't been this cocky since the 50's

>own people

you mean other mutts? not all mutts are the same.

Hell ya. MAGA

>We need bias

Fuck you buddy, that's why we have private schools

THANK YOU TRUMP

>
Thats right nigger, we're the master race. How can you even compete?

>implying race is only skin deep

niggers taught me to hate niggers, not my parents and Sup Forums enforced the hate.

kek. "learned"

Ya, I "learned" to hate niggers when rob, rape, and pillage my town.

I'm guessing a table full of cucks and wetbacks were going on about "Not my President" or some shit first.

"The sleeper has awoken"

absolutely based

If this is what Gen Z'ers are gonna be like, I can't wait to see Gen Alpha

Is the generation Z based?

I feel like there might be a post-Trump baby boom among the white population.

omgawd so brutal.

I tell my mexican coworker worse shit daily. You know what he does? Gives me shit right back. Its called friendship, and if Libtards had any, they would know.

He came here illegally when he was 3, but has a work permit now at age 20. Hes a good kid and is worried trump is going to deport him.

He pays 5k every other year to update his permit. I think as long as they keep getting cash, the po po aint knocking on his doh doh.

We should have a canadian style of immigration...Its even harsher and costs more than ours. Sound great?

Those kids are chanting that because they learned it from those CANT STUMP THE MILO videos and the SJW/FEMINISTS CRINGE compilation videos.

I have a newphew and he tells me. The kids in school think those cuck videos are the funniest shit ever and they BTFO the girls by chanting BUILD THE WALL or MILO or TRUMP.

the kids are getting redpilled by the internet from a young age.

>It has begun guys, I'm shaking

Pic Related

bro i am feeling this too

white people getting more aggressive, more tesotsterone, not taking shit. racial awareness is HUGE

shit havent seen this dude since like 2011 or something

>European Christian American
>What?
>You're from Europe,but you are living in america,right?

Pretty sure he just means he's a white American.