AMERICANS BTFO!!

According to an article about Mcdonald's and Burgers,
>France is now the chain's most profitable country

AMERICANS HAVE BEEN DETHRONED AS BURGERS!!

Do we start calling the French Burgers now?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-mcdonalds-conquered-france-2014-8
youtube.com/watch?v=INKyBACNnIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, forgot link:
businessinsider.com/how-mcdonalds-conquered-france-2014-8

>Do we start calling the French burgers now?
Yes

What about Burger King?

Noooooooo

american must now say "
burger de bœuf" when ordering a hamburger from their fast-food joint of choice. if americans do not follow this rule they will be extradited to france where they will be sentenced to 10 years of manual labour.

it's because niggers love that place.

RIP burger.
Will be missed.

Royales with cheese

Arrived very recently here. Macdonalds has been here a long time and is everywhere.

lol i liek quebec, joe beef is tasty

You yanks are still fat cunts fyi.

>Implying McDonald's is the standard of burgers
You dun fucked up

Thanks for the info burger

It's pronounced burjé from now on btw

The one on the right is the only decent one.

Sauce request, but I highly doubt anyone knows.

>McDonalds
>Burgers
uhhh... no
let me know when y'all niggas get Whataburger then we can talk

Goddamn, them some ugly bitches. And what is wrong with their skin? It's so gross looking.
Can you not read the filename?

McDonald's is shit, who cares about that brand

>France is now the chain's most profitable country
Because they just took in a million niggers

Emily Sears. Girl on far left

All those damn happy meals to feed the influx of all those poor children.

Mc Donald has a good strategy here, with monthly specialty, and new services (Mc Café, waitress service...). And they cover the whole country, every shithole is at least less than 20 km from a Mc Donald.

McDonalds are not the only producers of burgers

they merely adopted the burger

Americans still have way more. It's the lack of concurrence here that explains it. Americans have plenty of other burger/fastfood chains. We don't. Macdonald is the default here.

Hamburguesa

You were excommunicated, by a gang, of psychopaths

France now officially America Jr, sorry Canada

It's on le burgers

You need to tell us if it's profit per restaurant or just total profit, you faggot.

>takes over the burger market
>we take over the tourist market
Im ok with this

>tfw mcdonalds will creat thicc haram women in france.
> Will generally turn off muslim men to enter the premises. Muhajideens included.
> France slowly turns its migrant population around.
> migrant crisis averted due to mass evacuation.

And you think it's that bad?

Pretty funny considering McD's French Fries are utter shit

What would a frog burger/filet taste like?

Frog Burgers

but thats absurd there are atleast 2 mcdonalds on some roads in my town if the road is long enough, god forbid people have to drive an extra 2 miles to get delicious burgers

That's cuz America has perfected the burger to a much higher evolutionary concept than mcdonalds

Probably because only welfare niggers eat mcdonalds.

Wow look at that, france is like 40% niggers.

>French Fries
>french
Underrated

How many burger chains are there in the US?

>McDonald's
disgusting, I only eat real american burgers. No globalist bullshit.

Frog tastes a lot like chicken actually, but more tender.

This.

McDonald's is old news here in America. We're not as profitable to them any more because they got old and slow and better chains came around that did burgers better.

You were born into the burger. Molded by it. You didnt see a fresh salad till you were a man

>imblying

How many stars are in the sky

Will they make a burger bag now?

Count them, user :3
youtube.com/watch?v=INKyBACNnIA

Well I mean they are called French fries so go for it

Top seller? The Big Mackbar.

That picture sure makes me want to eat, but I won't be eating burgers

>me on the right

Ignorant burger here

I thought the French had some of the finest foods in the world?

Why would they want to settle for shitty greasy fast food?

When people say French food I imagine various delicacies, wine, exotic cheeses, and other healthy foods.

Do french bitches actually not shave their armpits or is it a meme?

Niggers eat at McDonalds.

Do the math OP.

You've been FRANCED.
Anything good about France you've heard or read, it's all false or long gone. We're in free fall and the ground can't come soon enough. Being french is pure pain.

McDonald's adopted to local food.
We have special burger each months with more diverse cheese.

Burger King is the patrician's choice

And this happened after they started letting in tons of brown people

Why does France like fast food so fucking much?

I thought they were elitist snobs.

Thats because chickfila is dethroning McDonald's

well they do sell beer there

Burgers adapted to French culture. McDonalds is disgusting trash in your country, but not THAT unhealthy in ours. Compared to muraca anyways

Also, lots of variety.

>not, "the 'bag'uette"
Why france?

I had McDonald's in France once.
It was fucking awful.

Great taste, frogs.

Can confirm, American comedians and news has successfully demonized McD's such that white middle/upper class people no longer eat there unless it is an emergency.

Brother.

>manual labour.
sounds sexists desu

shouldn't it be personual labor?

>France is proud of eating the shitty burgers while Americans moved on to better regional burger establishments over the national chains
You can't make that shit up.

French love McDo. They have for several years now.

>McDonald's is the only burger chain
No, burgers. You aren't dethroned yet.

that's because Americans have better burger places to go to.

NO!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

There is some decent French food, but a lot of it is disgusting to most American palettes. When I think of good food from France I don't really think restaurants I think artisan foodstuffs like cheese, wine, champagne, etc.

Lol. Fuck off Burgers.

>on to better regional burger establishments
We don't have those. There's macdonalds that's been here for decades, quick (which killed a kid a few years ago with some badly frozen burger) and very recently, burger king.

France doesn't have it's own regional burger joints? Not even a local greasy spoon (which tend to make the best burgers btw)? You seriously only eat American burgers?

And by that time it was nothing but DISGUSTING

First our fries, then our burgers .
France you've gone too far!

there are lots of kebab joints who make burgers, but they are not inviting places. Unless you're an arab.

Shame. Maybe de Gaulle had a point about that whole Americanization being the scourge of Europe. First we usurp pizza from Italy in Italian pizza contests, now we've usurped French cuisine with burgers. What's next? Usurping shitty Scandinavian fish with some shitty Long John Silver's?

Have you been to one though? Are they good burgers?

That and it's not exactly a secret how unhealthy their food is.

For the nutritional value you get out of McDonalds - American McDonalds at least, you might as well eat some cardboard, some packets of salt, and triple the calories you expected in a normal meal.

I know a lot of poor people that would rather just skip a meal and starve than eat McDonalds, rightly so.

...but I am Amerifat...

I'm not sure what to do with myself now... do i move to france?

shitskins love that grease.
Also buttmad lard baguettes

My particularly issue with McDuck is exactly that. I rarely eat it, but when I do I don't eat it to get full. I eat it and feel like utter shit and can't bring myself to eat for a few ours. That being said, it's an impeccable price to calorie ratio if you're homeless or something (1.50 for 400 calories is pretty hard to beat).

What about donner kebabs?

The croissant is actually from Austria.
Romans were the ones who started making wine here. You thought your little burgers were safe from us?
To a macdonald? Once, with friends. To a kebab that makes burgers, there's one in the nearest small town, owned by a french guy. The burgers themselves are good but not exceptional but his fries are great, quality, fresh potatoes and always crunchy.

i will eat ten bugers tonight brothers, WITNESS ME

>I eat it and can't bring myself to eat for a few ours.
so?

Don't burgers have a lot of options when it comes to their national dish?

I personally love Red Robin whenever I go to Las Vegas.

>france is now the country with lewd cartoons and burgers
The times really are changing.

Burgers of Calais

top kek a frog praising kebab, just what you would expect from francistan

You're still hungry, but you feel like complete shit and despite your hunger all food becomes unappealing for several hours. This isn't like the average 4-5 hours between meals. You feel like shit for the rest of the day. It's not satisfying, like real food.

Never ate one in my life, neutrogena.

Everyone realized that mcdonalds is shit tier fast food. Enjoy eating our scraps while we savor high tier burgers like pic related.

More like majority of Americans have recognized that McDonalds is garbage and Wendy's is the godking of standard fast good with BK as it's steward
Also McDicks has taken a nosedive in sales here because they started offering breakfast but the nignog and brain-dead propel they have working them can't handle making breakfast and lunch/dinner at the same time
Also they over price and have shit size options