The new strategy of the left now that they've lost is this:

The new strategy of the left now that they've lost is this:

- Sow division, hate and fear and organize protests/riots in American society to put pressure on Trump and the GOP to compromise for the sake of "unity", because Trump said he wanted unity.

- Continue the attacks on Trump except now in the form of accusations he's not going to fulfill his promises, that his supporters got conned, that he's flip-flopped already etc. (They're already making false accusations that he flipped on Obamacare.)

Just a heads up if you don't know what's going on and were getting worried.

You might be pleased to hear that I heard a requiem for ultra left race politics tonight from some leftists like Reid and Warren.

By saying how they would never give an inch on 'hate', they were basically saying good bye to that strategy (for a while).

It didnt work. At all. And now they are ruined.

I almost felt bad for blacks and browns. The DNC has decided they didnt get their moneys worth from either and are about to throw them under the bus in the worst way.

imho

I think Shaun King and BLM is going out of business.

>loss the election because you insulted and alienated working class American whites, who voted for Obama twice
>Call them racist pieces of shit
>Tantrum in the streets
>hypocritically do everything you accused trump supporters of doing'
>burn the US flag and destroy property
>expanded attacks and accusation of bigotry to white women, 3rd party voters and minorities who didn't vote Clinton

Surely this will win us the white house in 2020 .. when we run Len Durham and John Oliver.

>Trump and the GOP to compromise for the sake of "unity", because Trump said he wanted unity.
Average Joe American is not going to take it anymore, the straw is about to break.

I think it is now time to get physical

Doubling down on the very strategies that cost the the election. Quick libtards, talk about gun control some more.

>Rioting to sow division

Not going to work, its one of the most important Rules of Revolution, NEVER hurt or discomfort the People or the People will be against you.

Fucking SJW's even fail at being Leftard Revolutionary LARPers.

Good strategy actually.
And it may work for a lot of the less educated right, who voted for Trump without understanding the complexities of politics.
Hearing that he will keep parts of Obamacare (the good parts) when they are used to hating the whole thing,
Hearing that the wall will not cover the whole border, some of it will be a fence, some of it will be in the form of more patrols, etc... This is for logistical reasons such as the type of terrain etc...
These were true before, but now we'll see how intelligent his base truly is.
Do they investigate the facts, or do they just get angry and feel betrayed? Some will, you can't avoid it. Just a question of how many.
WAY to early to discuss now.

That looks like a fire hazard to happen

so much this.
threads on Sup Forums doing the same.
ie:
I thought CTR funding was over. Maybe another group now? Seems to coordinated to just be trolls or lefties. Threads are too similar, one right after the other.

So many threads seem to be popping up to try and discredit Trump, using Pence as the starting talking point to then try and morph it into how Trump has lost control and the old GOP is up to some sort of nasty tricks.

Seriously can't believe ppl waste money on this.

Trump will nuke them all.

They want to provoke a violent reaction from either a) trump supporters, so they can say "look at what trump is enabling" or b) the police so they can say "we have turned into a fascist country

We must not fall for their baiting, and I don't think we will. Let them protest, let them make fools of themselves, while we sit by and let them do it. We don't need to be violent unless they put people's lives in danger. It is us who will take the moral and peaceful highground.

I wanna protest this bitch right here

This is good. The base will force the democrats left and even more unelectable

bump

>wall street is the enemy
>hillary for president

Let them cry and scream and riot. Don't react... yet. We are winning the optics war right now. The left is becoming unhinged. Let it happen.

>Wallstreet is the enemy
>Better vote Hillary in

>(They're already making false accusations that he flipped on Obamacare.)

Well, he's not going to repeal Obamacare in its entirety, so...

These memes ain't f-REEEEEEEEEE

Flag burning, effigy burning, grabbing people and group-beating them. What does that remind you of?

Radical islam..

wait u tellin me were still gonna have western medicine? wtf im #withher now

Except if you read his policies he posted and his first 100 days plans, it was all laid out there. Nothing was suddenly pulled out from under us. He's still being honest with us.