WARNING:

WARNING:

THIS THREAD WILL BE 404'd IN A FEW

MINUTES.

WARNING:

CTR is back in force. Took them a few days because its hard to type when #LiterallyShaking and even harder to see with salty tears in your eyes. But just be aware guys, the anti Trump shilling appears to be even worse today than pre-election. It's all a bit of a fucking yawn by now, I know, but don't be pulled into their bullshit. We don't do crybaby millennials here so keep the good times rolling and post all the positive shit happening around the world right now.

Dont post in shill threads.

Dont view shill threads.

Dont concern yourself with shill threads.

All this means is that we really have won.

Posting every hour, feel free to take up the mantle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
stewwebb.com/tag/kreg-stonestreet-fbi-retired/
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/half-of-australia-wants-muslim-ban/7865630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Understood.

Solid copy

straya is a turkey

10-4

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

Copy that

related thread btw

Off by one!

CTR are mostly JIDF it's Hasbara but they'll keep the CTR indentity so we're not focusing on our real enemy! This CTR is here bullshit is likely JIDF trying to rebrand!

Where you been CTR? We have so many records to correct! Like every poll up until 4 days ago would be a good start. What happened there?

Yeah don't take the bait they're just spending their coins. It's JIDF!

Roger Kangaroo Delta, orders received.

I think it's important to not totally suck trumps dick, we memed him into office but if he's actually being a faggot we should turn on him.

That said, he hasn't done anything bad yet and everything I've seen shill are half truths and blatant lies (shocking, I know)

Hope these faggots kill themselves.

They switched their strategy and they are now trying to instill doubt from inside, saying Trump won't keep his word. Do not trust the shills.

No problem. Will continue to post this thread as a quick warning to all as I do believe we have remnants on CTR and obvious libcuck elements floating around, but am obviously going to defer to the much better informed JIDF thread. Thanks boys.

red leader standing by

he is a jew 100% memes aren't real no one actually listened to Sup Forums
but anons were doxxing left and right they got scared and dished out their freakshow if anyone thinks Donald is reasonable at all they're deluded it was a choice between a known criminal and a complete idiot in the end they were both puppets to the Jew.

But we are the ones who will be the judge of that. No Sup Forums Trump supporter looks at 30 seconds of footage after his initial briefing with POTUS and says "g-g-guys... did we mess up!? O_O". If he does something wrong we'll know about it because we'll source that shit and see it for real.

Congrats on going above and beyond on your abhorrent post, leaf.

Congratulations on being Reddit.

Will add to the message that leafs cannot be trusted until at least some attempt is made to take back control of their country.

Bump for Trump

It won't stop anytime soon. The tactics and goals will change.
But here's a recent gem from just 2 weeks ago

Campaign to Stop Trump! Flexible Schedule for Students $15/hr (Cincinnati)
With over 3 million members, Working America knows what it means to build strength in numbers.

- Do you want to do meaningful work that improves people's lives?
- Do you want to work in a fun environment with interesting people?
- Do you want to get on the job Paid training?
If so call us today and join the most effective field team in the country!
Call now: 51 3-9 18-52 20

He already appointed Jews to his cabinet. And congratulated Hillary for putting up with those Anti Semites. He said she did a great job, and is very hard working. His standing hasn't changed. The God Emperor meme was always ironic until Reddit invaded. There is nothing good about the guy.

what is CTR even trying to achieve now?

there is no way they will upend the result and prevent trump from becoming president

Roger that Stinky Anus

Roger Roger

I noticed.

And they look like they got an increase in employees.

Boy oh boy, i kinda missed them.
Playing alone is boring.

Nothing. Because elections never mattered. Donald paid posters are the worst. Even worse are the supporters of a wretched disgusting individual.

>Turn on him
Hello CTR

Bump

This, and I think she would have started a hot war with Russia and taken away peoples guns with a "right wing uprising" false flag.

I'm extremely pro-Palestinian and since being attacked and gang stalked many times by Jews/Hasbara I'm now an anti-Semite. But Trump despite being a Zionist was the better candidate. I also think we can meme him into a better one if we need to!

I donated to Trumps campaign despite siding with Jill Stein 91%!

Nice Jewing/Jews, I don't think we need a Jury or a Judicary for this to be corrected!!

We analyse and lulz. We care and we hope but we don't let our autism or our feelings get in the way of the truth!

It's just JIDF trying to distract us from bankers, pedos and the Terror State! It's a leftcuck rebranding and centralisation of the DNC/bankers paying what "private doners" or the terror state paid for.

Nice bait 3.14/10

Day of the fucking Rake leaf. Join the power shift or be consumed.

breaker breaker

I thought HRC was behind CTR. Now I believe is it Soros (or worse).

It's time we replaced based tones with pauline.

Now they want us to turn on him, look at the threads that are starting, Trump is just president and it's them saying how he sucks, or how the shills were kinda right. They want us to turn against him.

Now this is Jewish bait. At least you're thoughtful unlike the sea of Donaldry in here.

Agreed.

Post election shill threads are fun to sage though

Dsinfo agent.

>Good job jew, not like these Sup Forums cucks.

Yeah, sounds legit.

This is just residual meme magic overflow. Kek has seen fit to bless his loyal followers with more shitposting fun

Which one is next, France or Austria?

Honestly. I'd side with Jews because they're smart and know how to play unlike boot lickers.

People just need to stop being complacent, we won the battle not the war. The media lied and misconstrued his words the entire election, this isn't going to change just because he's president/president elect.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a shill faggot.

Australia, if we uncuck them the others will be ez mode

Yep. However, IF Trump opens the border and remove 2nd Amendment, etc. We will turn against him. It is impossible anyway.

Anyone who is Pro-Trump is a disinformation agent.

Then I guess you've come to the wrong place.

Go on now, why do for free what you could be paid for?

BE WARY FAGGOTS. CTR WOULDN'T EXIST WITHOUT FUNDING AND FUNDING WOULDN'T BE NECESSARY UNLESS THEY'RE PLANNING MORE SHADY SHIT.

>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
>BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT
BE WARY OF SHADY SHIT

Shoo shoo.

They are trying to get us behind the whole make the EC vote for someone else bullshit

We really do need to get him to drop that vaccine gives autism shit. Hell, the vaccine for German measles (AKA Rubella) can actually prevent autism since German measles is the one disease we know of that has been proven to actually cause it.

Then maybe we can get him a little bit more concerned about the climate, but maybe that would be pushing it.

This. Source info on all anti-trump shit. It isn't real unless you have proof.

Yes, the atheist argument. We didnt spend 2 years pushing this faggot to bulk once we've won. We all know to be smart about this and ignore the canuck doing his damndest to pretend he isnt a refugee.

There's no organized shilling anymore, fuck off retards.

>HURR YOURE JUST A SHILL

Autism

He's for Climate Change and Vaccination are you retarded?

if pre election was Sup Forums harbour then what is this?

These things will come.

>CTR is back in force.

Can we go back to blaming the JIDF as our boogieman for everything? I'm a bit nostalgic for the olden days.

REMINDER: INVALIDATE CTR POSTS

Simply sage bomb CTR posts with "CTR SHILL"

Come on man, look at the damn catalogue. there's 9 active "we messed up guys" threads with zero to substantiate them and most claims having in fact been debunked.

MSM really seems to being push the narrative that popular vote should trump electoral votes. This is most likely the narrative if there is one.

this. remember when Sup Forums used to be less divided? now we are tearing each other apart. It's the JDF, all these devisive threads are JDF shills

Kreg Stonestreet Is Running FBI Assassination Teams

stewwebb.com/tag/kreg-stonestreet-fbi-retired/

>Australia, if we uncuck them the others will be ez mode
It's our government (and Melbourne), the government doesn't listen because there's no threat of revolt from an unarmed public.

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/half-of-australia-wants-muslim-ban/7865630
>49% want muslim immigration banned, 40% don't, government is going full Trudeau
>The Opposition Leader, Bill Shorten, said demonising Islam could help fuel extremism.
>lefty poll taker was appalled at the results so took it again (same results)

Just consider CTR and JIDF the same thing then. Theres no division. Just us vs the rest.

Evidently free thought leads to idiocy. I won't spoon feed you the information. Simply look at what Donald thinks about Hillary Israel and his victory speech. How he attended A.I.P.A.C. how all his children are married to Jews. How Ivanka converted to Judaism. How those agents of his could drop him at any moment if he were a Goy.

It all adds up to something we've seen time and time again.

CTR was about 20-50 people JIDF had/has about 20k registered and they mostly went where the money was.... CTR. There is also big money in clever bots now. That's what GamerGate/shillgate was testing a DARPA tool set.

I'm honestly shaking that this person thinks this will work.

CONFIRMED please pay 10 pfenning for a gold star and go gas self!

Welcome home white man! But in all honesty Australias treatment of abos and general racism is it's hiden shame. Love you all still cunts!

It's getting the DNC to pay for JIDF and keep us busy with gender/race/guns/chimpouts bullshit!

D-Day! We haven't won till we've freed Palestine/Snowden/Manning and made (((them))) pay Germany and the US back the money (((they've))) stolen!

We're years away!

Rest and recooperate soldier!

Losers tactic! 1 post.

Yup same with the anti-/k/ threads etc. Sup Forumss full of bot posts! We need to unite the chans and Sup Forums. They won the divide and conquer with Sup Forumsharbour.

Yup but name them Hasbara or JIDF here and CTR outside! Remind them we know!

If you think there was a real chance of Rand Paul then lol! Yes Jews run shit, so we need to cost them! We Sup Forums are a massive Jewish employer with paying for CTR/JIDF/Hasbara Jews should love us!

Gas The Kikes Race War Now! They won this phrase by spamming it!

every time you post a shitting hillary they always get triggered and say "you pol rednecks"
dead giveaway

that's a Texas sized 10-4

I don't know, maybe I'm just retarded. There were several times where he was quoted to say that vaccination could cause autism such as in Actually, it was something that Hillary said for a while too, but then she changed her mind in the course of the campaign. Maybe Trump did too and I missed it? If that's the case could you potentially direct me to sauce regarding that?

Also, I just haven't seen anything saying he's concerned whatsoever about climate change. Meanwhile I've seen a lot of stuff saying that he does think that a lot of the climate regulations going into place are too strict. Perhaps they are, but if you're just removing those regulations without doing anything else to try to fix the problem you're just going to end up accelerating the process.

Again, I may just be misinformed. If you can provide any sauce that contradicts what I said here I would love to see it.

Oh, also, while I'm asking for handouts. Has Trump said anything about science funding and space funding recently. Not strictly related, but I was never able to find anything about his stances on it last time I checked and that stuff is super relevant to my intrests. Especially if there's the potential of a newfound friendship with Russia, any potential TrumPutin space program would be GOAT.

Roger wilco!

How does it feel being a Jew.

I think they're trying to make us feel less civil wary when the electoral college changes their votes if they do.
Either that or they want to hamper Trump's support to make his job more difficult.
Shit, maybe they're even playing the long game and trying to attack his support down so in 4 years it doesn't happen again.

You believe in words? What kind of illness do you have?

bump

M(Aus)GA

1 in 54 people have a gene that the MMR vaccine turns into encephlitis. Circumcision is the largest cause by far! It stops normal hormones and traditional Jewish circumcision also gives brain encephlitis via herpes.

The way the US gives vaccines 27 in 8 weeks also increases chances of brain damage massively, it's cheaper to do this. In NZ we give them over 16 weeks from memory we have less cases by numbers.

It's Jews not wanting people to ban circumcision!

More Circ

Tell us examples of what the shill threads are then straya

SSRI use also mild autism in boys. Has a statistical link!

Any words that might hurt Donald's ego.

repeaters confirm. Thanks for the bumps Juden have 0.05c-0.75c.

Agree

To be completely honest with you O'reilly, after browsing the catalogue just now I cannot see a single one except for Have they backed off for the minute?

In the absence of actions we have only words to rely on to determine a man's intention

If you're just gonna meme me then I don't feel like carrying this conversation any further. Have a nice night.

Oh, no, I'm totally anti-circumcision. You don't need to red-pill me on that. Though I appreciate the effort. Keep fighting the good fight, senpai.

I'll have to look into that vaccine stuff, though it should be easier with some terms. So thanks for that. I'll have to look into that study though and see why it's considered controversial. I refuse to trust news reports when it comes to scientific data as I find that in many cases they're completley scientifically illiterate.

I will say straight up that if what you said about the MMR vaccine is true, in regards that it can turn it into encephalitis in certain instances. Then it could actually still be used effectively, provided that you test for the gene that can cause the conversion before administering the vaccine.

The picture you posted here directly contradicts your statment. Don't know if you realized that.

noticed this as well

True that. Soros took over funding them (?). They wouldn't be doing it for free still. Me thinks its pachinko palace. they're fulla hate now.our Market went boom, they'll go bust.

CTR is dead

It's just shitposter who do it for free

Which is even more retarded

>close your eyes and cover your ears, theres nothing there to see or hear

trump...maga

Sorry linked wrong cap there!

Yeah if this is still alive I'll find the caps you need!

Will do brother you too!

Seriously I thought that this new shilling was a tier above CTR. What's funny was that my first thought was it was the JIDF back in force

No one is saying that. It's about not taking unsubstantiated claims and buying into them.

This is the very heart and soul of Trumpness. Maybe they see it as something they need to undermine. If it's paChinko Palace, this could be awhile. Gotta spread the avoid shills practice, put on the top, sticky, all that.

ISTJ-A reporting in

Will help keep Sup Forums alert for CTR closeted nerd virgins

how would anyone know if theyre "unsubstantiated claims" if youre telling Sup Forums not to even go see for themselves?

>Dont view shill threads.

>Dont concern yourself with shill threads.

what are you scared of?

>NEW BREAD FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
NEW BREAD FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
>NEW BREAD FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN
NEW BREAD FRESH OUT OF THE OVEN

You're right, its poorly worded. I'll amend it in the next thread. How about demand sources for info and research it yourself and post debunks in said shill thread?

>JIDF it's Hasbara
The doubt thing is pervasive,
Tokyo Rose in WWII, doubt was heavily played on. Megaphones blasting into S. Korea, doubt.