The Gods

Now that we know Kek exists I have to wonder, does the rest or the Egyptian pantheon exist too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3arwHaziWI
youtube.com/watch?v=e26FhQo_2JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill.

There is only one God and He created the plane you live on.

Fucking kike on a stick worshiper

kek is just satire dude, its all fun

t. Non scientific subhuman

Gods have power if you believe in them. Kek has power due to having at least. 400k followers who all believe in the same thing therefore focusing his energy.

Also, Being chest slapping retarded the post

Ba al. Horus is Egypt Thor

delete this

You can't even meme properly shill

Is it a coincidence that the U.N. symbol is a flat plane?
I think not.
Checkmate spherical cucks.

Jesus is basically horus. Osirus is basically god.

Water curves all the time. Literally pour a glass of water and look at the meniscus and you'll see it curves.

Yes, and they're all black.

Gods didn't create us.
We created them.
Read Super Gods and the Invisibles, it's all about mass meditation and memesmithing.

so your saying if the earth was a globe it would look like this?
kill yourself

>t. Huehue that needs to read The Bible.

stop with theses blasphemies. there is only one GOD- the Almighty LORD.

Everyone knows that kike God that you believe in is fake as shit

I know there were alot of similarities between the two, maybe Horus is jesus and jesus is Horus?, what about Thoth?

I just checked the Kek wikipedia page. You beautiful fags

Let's meme Ron Paul into secretary of the treasury!
>Let's END THE FED and defeat the NWO!

KEK can beat Yahweh in an arm-wrestling match

Alright here's the deal pal. This rabbit hole goes deep. Magic (with a k, usually), Ancient Gods, New Gods, and a whole lot of people who pretend to know what the fuck they're talking about but usually don't.

Now, you can go down the hole or you can just keep shitposting for consecutive digits.

You want the hole? Alright fine. Go buy yourself a copy of Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts and a Golden Dawn tarot deck off of amazon. Read it and go fuck around on some occult communities. Don't say I didn't warn you. This shit is 80% esoteric (jewish) social clique and 20% legit knowledge, whether it's worth it or not is up to you.

Barring that you can go start reading any of the books on so-called Chaos Magic which is basically ritual practice taken to it's least structured form. Despite the edginess there's a lot of interesting ideas that give those books traction as an entry point into the whole mess. I'd recommend something like Oven Ready Chaos which is available for free in pdf form.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Thanks dude, any other things to add to my reading list?

youtu.be/c3arwHaziWI

we must summon the power of Kek to rid the earth of George Soros and his ilk

I'm kind of waiting to spew my knowledge on this when the board slows down.
I definitely have some major stuff to say about the Egyptian dieties. Serious. Ra, Isis, Osiris, Keke, Book of the Dead, Cult of Isis. There's a lot there, and me? as a "now" Catholic Master Catechist, I know in my heart those dieties are still out there with power.
They were the only ones that could really challenge the Christian God, the only ones God stepped up to the plate and said "lets rumble, let's throw down." lot to it.
I think if people really start getting into it, they will start to have experiences. A lot I could say about this. Yeah, those Egyptian dieties aren't just fairy tales. They were heavy math people too (like the Mayans), the Eye of Ra had mathematical significance.

I don't know, most of the pantheon is irrelevant.

You should look up the book of the dead, some interesting shit in their about weighing of souls and stuff like that.

serious delete.
no, it's not all fun. there's something there.
a diety never goes away, just gets less followers.
"you believe in it, it will start believing in you."
that's the golden saying with spirituality,

It's hard to give lists of reading material on a case-by-case basis other than pointing in the general direction of entry-level stuff. You'll probably want to be moving in the direction of the Goetia, Hermetic Alchemy, Kabbalah, and older religions.

You can find a lot of stuff online for free, but the really good shit is stuff you usually have to buy. It's hard to explain the type of attitude the occult community has toward instruction books and grimoires. They can be very serious about buying books.

I guess two places I could direct you to are Sacred Magick Library and Sacred Texts. It's better if you chart your own course according to your own interests when you get into this stuff because so much of it can be bullshit. You need to learn how to sniff out bullshit yourself and the only one who can teach you how to do that is you.

Learned Magick from old school Crowley Magick in Theory and Practice. I was terrified when I found out first hand that it actually worked. If you have practiced, then you know what I mean.

praise Bastet

dude im the 1 talkn about the "Egyptian dieties" and i have a hella science background. i mean, shitloads of science.
people back in those days, any days really, weren't stupid. they just did nt just say, oh, i don't understand, must b a imaginary friend. no.
thers always been nonbelievers and believers, its been like that 4m day 1, & ther always will be.
its faith, either u have it or u dont,
always ur choice.

no, dieties sent by the 1 God in their own times and places. people forget the whole diety concept: God's representation to those people at that time and place.

MAKE GEB! LAUGH AGAIN

Don't wake up Ra solar flares are bad!

Also sage

"Why are you wearing that stupid rabbit suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"

...Isnt that what Roberta Sparrow "Lady Death" says in DD? water n metal

thoughtform>tulpa>egregore>demon>god
it's all language and perception

women are great at this

No. read "Darwin's Black Box" but know it has heavy science in it. your statement is nifty and catchy, but falls apart under long, protracted truth digging. its been done.

Im going to have to read that. I am convinced we manifested kek..not that its a real 'deity' but it was an idea that we channeled cumulative energy through.

hey since quantum researchers discovered that merely observing quantum waves made them behave like particles because they EXPECTED them to behave like particles, more minds on the same focus could become enough to change reality.

so why don't ships fall off the edge?

sure, but you can't deny the possibilities of deities that channel God's power to those people at that time and space. God is eternal and all-encompassing, He's not goin2 let down good people in non-CHristian societies, and this is from a Catholic MC, (u know, we believe in a great big chaotic spiritual world out there, not quite like Joel Osteen)

Antarctica and the Firmament.

yes, we really do have to do this. He's got that satanist witch covering for him so that we forget to do it as soon as we mention it.

Have the Book of the Dead, it actually reads a lot like a Bible book, you know, praise, peace, love, all that. I was quite surprised to find how much it is down to earth and sensical

>merely observing quantum waves made them behave like particles because they EXPECTED them to behave like particles
i fucking hate pseudoscience faggots like you
that's not how wave-particle duality works

that being said, kek is real and we have empirical evidence

the 33s confirm

Soros is trying to make Chelsea Clinton the Kwasach Haderach, but he'll only en up with a Lady Alia of the Knife.

-the Stilgar Commentaries, Arrakis, 25,807

Kek demands a vessel

this
kek wills it

you inhuman cunt
delet this

You put him in a Christian context, that didn't give him his unique regard as Egyptian

Here's a protip for you:

All gods exist. All creations of our minds exist. All we have to do is get everyone to meme them to reality.

We choose which Gods we want to make real. They are all waiting for our worship.

GEB

praise GEB-chan!

His laughter causes earthquakes

through keks divine numbers and chaos we can achieve happenings like none other

i have really saggy balls

Please make a thread and link to it

fucking meme magic

repeating diggits on my position

>040292
Kek works in mysterious ways

if banana then pajama

you worship the goddess of vanity

now he has to

i worship the god of vengence

Yaweh is just another child of El.

this.
though there nothing wrong with joking around, but one must always be careful to not let such jokes corrupt ones mind

what do you mean by the word "god"?

i knew a god once. but i found out it was my mind.

can you hear me now?

Praise our Lord, Osiris, in Amenti. Niggers are not and never were Egyptians!

I hope so :3

fuck you all Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=e26FhQo_2JY

You can't teach heretics.

They still don't even know Morning Star was good.

Hahaha Fuck I never get tired of laughing at their shit.
>KEMET means da black land, cuz it wuz full of blacks!
>And DESHRET the 'red land' was full of injuns?
>...

Ok Kek has spoken
Let's start to venerate Geb and see where it gets us...

With a little chance we might wake up YellowStone