Wikileaks

So are these guys pro-Trump or anti-Trump or what? I keep getting mixed signals.

Given their answers on their am a they hate obama and hillary a lot. Who knows if they love trump. I think they love or are russia and have dirt on trump which they'll blackmail him with

theyre anti corruption - watch glenn greenwald's interview with democracy now! yesterday for a good take on the sorts of people behind wikileaks.

They're against it

If they find ANY signs of foul play or corruption under the Trump Presidency you can bet your shekels they will go after him.

they hate everyone, so don worry about it

How is that an anti-Trump tweet? They're just saying the Republicans will use the Democrats' spy gadgets now.

Either way I'm pretty sure they're "ebin centrists".

They're journalists. The truth will out.
Julian is is the chaotic good soul of Sup Forums manifest.
If trump or anyone else fucks up, they'll hang them out to dry. One day they'll sell out & compromise their principles, but not yet.
This day, they're still buzzing off the truth that they actually saved the world or at least steered it into a better direction.

I think they just hate government.

They are probably skeptical of Trump having so much power. I know I am.

you surely are a computer. may be they see more than binary options.

4th time this has been posted. Either your enhlish skills need improving or your low iq.

He's punching at obama, reminding them that they created leathal tools for their own agenda but it is now in the hands of someone who doesn't trust the establishment.

This just gets better every second.

They are chaotic neutral.

Chaotic neutral

I think the guy running the twitter is a butthurt berniebro who wanted to see hillary to lose but is also not pro-trump

julian on the other hand and the organization on the whole is neither pro-trump nor pro-hillary, even though liberals would love to frame them as pro-trump

This is just the old "any power you give to the government can be used against you" libertarian argument. They're not anti trump

Anybody noticed the huge amount of cuckposting today?

Is ctr back or something?

They're maintaining neutrality. This is just a reminder to all the liberals that if Trump ever became a tyrant, they are the ones who helped him to be one

They're jilted Bernbots and hate both Trump and Hillary. They're just taking a moment to pour some salt into Dems' wounds right now.

I was just genuinely curious and wanted to consult my knowledgeable Sup Forums buddies
no bully pls

They are pro-transparency.

My conspiracy theory is that they are aligned with Russia. Russia supports whatever creates the most butthurt in a country. So if supporting the far left creates butthurt they do that, and if supporting the far right creates butthurt they do that.

But this particular image is just to make leftists even more butthurt, to point out that the power they so eagerly give to the state might be turned around against them.

No i am not complaining about you my big nosed friend, it was just the catalog seems to be filled with "DRUMFT BTFO" threads.

Yours is authentic, theirs is usually followed by the classic (1post by this ID) because they change proxy so they can sockpuppet with different flags, you still here discussing it.

They cite one of the reasons i wanted trump to win.

Since they don't trust him, they'll have a strong incentive to roll back the presidential powers they've given the president the past 30 years.

>So are these guys pro-Trump or anti-Trump or what? I keep getting mixed signals.

Probably leaning more to anti-Trump or at least will be very critical of him, which is their right ofc. Definitely not pro-Trump imo- no actual indication of that. And probably not all that Russian either, lol.

Chaotic neutral.