Opinions on self-victimizing delusional wigger sjw Shaun King?

Opinions on self-victimizing delusional wigger sjw Shaun King?

It's honestly baffling me that this piece of shit hasn't been brought down yet.

He's actually brilliant. He's a white man pretending to be brown who has taken advantage of police on black crime to get a high paying job and move his family from the hicks in the south to NYC.

I am not kidding, I have never seen this wigger post something that was correct.

That might be true but his Twitter is the most infuriating shit on the planet.

Fuck this professional wigger and all of the violence he's directly caused.

Trans black man.

Enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.......

What genetic ethnicity even is this cunt?

I have blonde curly hair, so chances are that i'm blacker than he is.

Are left leaning poc in the states that easy to con?

To me, he's just that photo and some non-points. Who even is he?

I have 2 FB friends that unironically like him on Facebook. They are both having a serious social media meltdown right now.

i believe the term is quadroon

Does kek want us to act on this degenerate ?

I never miss a chance to post in a Shaun King thread. He's just so hate-able. He's a fucking cartoon. It's almost like people stopped being able to recognize sarcasm or satire and King makes a living off that delusional ambiguity.

of course it's infuriating. it's so simply, dumb and easily refutable because it gets a reaction. Milo and Tomi Lahren did the same thing on the right - post shit you know will get views and readership, and use it to turn it into a profit.

That's what I need to do.

It's just funny that the most respected black man in the media is a white guy

I would be all for it

When did he go to work for the NY Daily News? Was it after his cover was blown? He must be some kind of talented operator being able to guilt those white leftists into either hiring him or not firing him. Good for him. He's making that money. Anyone involved in social justice after age 28 or so is making a career of it. That should be obvious to everyone. Unfortunately it isn't.

It's cuz you clowns keeping taking the bait.

is he really black?

He looks like all the dagos I went to school with.

one drop

He's black presenting.

i think it's his god given right as an American to swindle idiots out of money, op.

How do I unlock fridge mode?

He identifies black

Is he controlled opposition for blacks. is he really /ourguy/ and just controlling blacks from within

that nigger will hang on the day of the rope

The guy wants to be a nigger. What's the he'll is pol going to do this guy that's worse.

He is a trans black man. He feels like a black man though his parents are both white.

>tfw you try to look black, but your nipples still pink

Nah, he has Rachel Dolezal syndrome.

Talcum X is completely retarded but it is funny seeing his tears on twitter.

He's an idiot, and I find his behavior to be the kind of cultural appropriation that other SJW's and he himself probably rail against when they see other people doing it. I'm black and I"m getting pretty sick of this faggot thinking that he can speak for me.

So did George Zimmerman

Fuck... Another thread on Talcum X it's like what the 5th one i see today.

Fuck you Talcum stop SHILLING here gtfo you're not a nigger. YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Tool of Soros.

Moronic cocksucker.