Can we get some studies done on these young people?

There is obviously something wrong, more than media brainwashing. Most seem like they could easily become terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please tell me she pulled it

>aiming for the temple
Never handled a gun but I know thats not the correct way to commit suicide.

SCCY pistol
I'll bet if fails to fire

On the topic of guns. Aren't these kind of people complete hypocrites?
>W-we should ban guns
>REVOLUTION! ASSASSINATE TRUMP!
>We'll i'm just going to use this gun to blow my brains out

This, the correct way would be putting it in the mouth pointing straight to the spine.

The same thing occurred in the sixties.

The situation may become worse today due to societal breakdown -- single parent homes, racial problems, mass media/academic instigators.

We used to have some adults in charge at least, but the radicals control the institutions of society now.

I'm not very hopeful for the future. There will need to be a major upheaval before people will learn to calm down and appreciate what they have now.

No one ever does studies on the lab rats that die...

Internet and social media gave every under 30 a voice. What used to be isolated to university campus rallies (such as during the Vietnam War) is now everywhere, making it appear that these children in adult bodies are everywhere. These children in adult bodies now also believe they are everywhere. These children in adult bodies believed they were a majority.

As it turns out, they are fewer in number than they were led to believe. As a consequence, Trump won because 'they' were a minority. Trump was never the underdog - Hillary was. They just couldn't see it because they believed they were everywhere.

I hope she at least killed herself after all the drama -- but I doubt it.

Usually you don't bother taking 'selfies' when you reach that point.

She was just doing it for attention, like the rest of the liberals making up shit.

Fucking this.

Hillary was never in the lead. When it was a week out the media claimed she "fell in the polls". Because they knew they could no longer hide it.

Banks and Wall Street all knew because their analyst knew. They've all known since the summer. That means the media knew too.

>special snow flake mania..their parents and teachers have a lot to answer for.

Tell her to actually do it. Dare her.

I bet $10 that emotionally unstable wreck can't.

>correct way would be putting it in the mouth pointing straight to the spine

If you miss, then congrats you just blew a hole into the back of your throat. The brain is a bit uva hard thing to miss.

>the definition of hypocrisy right there folks...a liberal with a gun...at least its pointing in the right direction.

No one ever accidentally shot themselves in the head without pointing a gun at their head and putting their finger on the trigger

Humans reduced to mere shells. Shells that fill up with anything.

>could easily become terrorists

Better fear us then, boyo. The left death squads are comin'.

>Stone mentions that a bullet that that damages the spinal column where it meets the base of the skull (base of the head at the back) tends to be quickly fatal, and this is most likely achieved by aiming slightly down through the mouth, or else simply pointing the gun at the rear base of the head. He speculates that aiming here, with a high energy bullet/shell is the most reliably fatal combination. However, using a shotgun to the temples or through the mouth is likely to be even more effective, using one hand to hold the shotgun in place and the other to pull the trigger.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms

No trigger discipline. Typical cunt liberal.

Give us a reason to kill em?