THE NEW LEFT HAS AWOKEN

fuck all you religious white supremacist faggots
If you think Trump is the start of an alt right revolution, THINK AGAIN.
A new left just been resurrected. LET THE MEME WARS BEGIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TncilnIdiLk
youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

New left = Old left
Nothing has changed.

FUCKING

WHITE

M

A

L

E

S

This

Its just the old left with a fresh coat of butthurt

Let the games begin

I hate normies, they see something powerful and try to understand it like if it were a liberal book or some shit. Meme magic can only be understood with the heart.

Well now that there is a real possibility of angry mobs attacking and lynching people again, there is a shift away from being pussified and militancy is in the rise

Kek

Yea right

>we need to get rid of the second amendment!
>now quick everybody, we leftists are going to start lynching the far ri- HELP, HELP, I'VE BEEN SHOT!

Why is your kind so violent

Which one of you cuck faggots made this thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=TncilnIdiLk

>implying I don't have a nugget
prepare to get rekt 1% cock sucking bitch

lmao, you dare challenge us at this point?

So more of the same down syndrome mentality with left, right and up syndrome as well.

kys

lol k

No. Things are in greater balance. Most normal fuckers are impressed with Trump. Everyone is enjoying the situation.

You look silly.

Just because you have a gun doesn't mean your ass ramming buddies do. I'm not particularly scared of bongs and dildos, either.

Nuggets will save us in the end.

lol all you micro penis gun toters live in backwoods bum fuck nowhere anyway, you can keep your shitty cuckistan. Meanwhile, don't mind us capturing the cities where the economy is actually located and bringing das kapitalismus to its knees

except of course the values

Oh fuck off cities are nothing but merchants and their goyim.

Ok, take the cities. We'll take the country and, more importantly, the farms,major highways, and railroads.

Enjoy starvation cityfag

Just a few more steps to the left guys. Just ignore the cliff.....

I'm under the impression these kind of actions were exactly the reason why Trump was prefered over other candidates : honest people had enough of your violent leftard identity polictics shit.

So why are you doubling down? That doesn't make anyone regret their vote for Trump. Quite the contrary actually.

Let them take the cities....

AND THEN WALL THEM OFF

yall bitches will get bored by feb and then we can get back to normalcy.

>go to leftypol
>very few memes
>they're either blatant rip-offs of pol memes or they're cringy af
>even worse, leftypol turned out to be incredibly politically correct
>you couldn't even type dindu without it word-filtering to "dank memes"
>they censor dindu, but have no problem with threads that talk about how it totally wasn't a big deal for stalin to purge tens of millions
>BUT REMEMBER THE 6,000,000

you guys will never have memes at this rate. pol is a meme machine that you could never compete with. we memed so hard we got our own god named Kek. hillary publicly admits to being scared of a green frog. the (((msm))) does "news stories" on Pepe.

Leftists are too fuckin retarded to meme well

>prepare to get rekt 1%

Damm, you really showed us.

Source?

This

the Drumpf meme was funny for like 5 minutes at most.

New left?

What is new exactly?

You fucks need to be purged it is that simple.

let the meme wars begin? the meme war just ended dipshit

what sort of clever resonating message is the left even gonna come up with at this point other than more cry bullying?

you showed up to a gunfight that ended a week ago armed with a broken bundle of sticks

Please elaborate.

>these neolib faggots unironically don't realize that Trump was voted in by the "old liberals".

>new
>resurrected
pick one.

Ya, hope it works out better for you than the last "New Left"

>"new" left
it's the same but louder and more violent

Biggest problem with lefties is that most of the problems they think they have would be fixed by living within a traditional family unit.

Fuck Hitlery Clingon and fuck brown people.

OP should move to California and secede. At least when you run out of water, global warming will dump you in the ocean and you'll finally get a bath.

Hey new left faggot, want to hear a nasty little secret?

You know what a vanguard movement requires? Martial vigor.

You know what the left has spent the last three decades alienating? Anyone with any masculinity.

Here's my prediction for your dumbass "New Left": Fat, soft, degenerate cucked college students in the streets whose very appearances before cameras lose them support.

You have fucked yourselves, dummy. The only ones left with any semblance of masculinity on your side are PoC. And guess what? They hate you too now, and up against the rest of the country they will be CRUSHED.

The NEW new left

Because we're never right!

youtube.com/watch?v=t8RCQDDsMpU

What will it be this time?
More identity politics?
Maybe literal communism?

Did your mom buy you the Communist Manifesto on Amazon, or Borders?

No idea friendo, It popped up here on /pol. I first noticed it the morning Trump won. Sorry couldn't be more help.