Can we PLEASE make our next happening to get Hiroshima Nagasaki suicided?

Can we PLEASE make our next happening to get Hiroshima Nagasaki suicided?

These ads are fucking insanely annoying for mobile users. You scroll past them and they open, and it's almost impossible to close the bottom banner ad because whichever faggot designed the cross made it too small.

I fucking hate that gook cunt.

Nigger I browse mobile every day and I only fucked up closing the bottom pop up window once

mobile browsing has become unbearable

M-maybe he would buy it you know.

Im on an iPleb 4 and fuck it up at least half of the time, I guess it's not so bad on phones that don't have shitty touch screens. Even so, the title cross on the as isn't that much smaller than than the keys you type on on the on screen keyboard, but it's like 40x harder to hit.

Something is fucked up somewhere, intentional or not.

My God just use Clover like everyone

Wtf is clover?

This, Clover is even better than desktop. You are a fag if you don't use it.

>what is adblock?

Should have bought that pass nigger.
I need to as well, I can't create threads anymore

Ads.... what the hell is an ad? I haven't seen one in years.

any apps like Clover for iPhone?

pls no bully

Yeah that shit is real annoying. But to be fair, sometimes website owners don't realize what their ads are doing. Send him an email about it, you might be surprised at how much good it does. I really doubt he would want any of his users mad at him, considering where we are.

Those ads must go. Didn't moot say that the site was doing fine before he left and when only J-list was around? I thought they were implemented because J-List stopped advertising, but now that they're back why are those ads still here? The ones that redirect to malware and the phony virus scanners are the worst. Is jewroshima just trying to squeeze as much money out of the site as he can?

Nope, only for superior Android users.

>Mobile
Kys heil hiroshimoot

download fdroid market and download chanu. then delete fdroid market if you want. It's great. no ads no bullshit.

dude wat, i close the down banner 9 times out of 10, get a normal phone (normal means at least 5.5 inches)

Amen, makes mobile browsing a huge pain in the ass

this plz help for iPony

If you have android use the clover app.

You'll have to Google it.

Mimi is better

jlist is back though. I can deal with the crappy box ads, but please remove the intrusive ones

Fucking this.

Thank you frog user, didnt knew clover

Fuck off. Look just think of it in the positive way.

Sup Forums needs the add revenue really badly or it's gonna shutdown man.

Desktop hasn't been much better. I'd guess about 1/3rd of my posts get "connection errors" lately.

Ad revenue is in constant decline. That's why Notch suggested Hiro just ask for donations (and said he'd give a shit ton). Hiro said he wouldn't because it's not a reliable revenue stream.