What happened to him?

What happened to him?

aw he deid inseid

He's tired, that's all.

He met the Council of 11.

They showed him the video

All that Mexican food is about to embarrass him on national TV.

a journalist took a picture in a moment while he looked kinda down

a moment. notice how there's something like two photos of him looking down yet the raw video has him his usual personable self?

80+ hours with less than 8 hours sleep.

Soros was at the meeting too, without his human costume.........

He saw a leaf post.

He is angry that it isn't January.

Obama fucked his wife.

they told him about the aliens. even scared donald trump shitless.

Obama fucked his asshole

stop with this shit, hes sitting next to obongo who he hates

probably tired as fuck

He saw this thread posted for the 50th time today, and he realized it'll happen probably every day for at least another week.

I fucked your daughter... And your son.

He wasn't talking to Obama for 90 minutes about fun stuff. I expect Obama was trying to be alpha on him saying he'd better not try anything. maybe it sort of disbelief.

The JFK one?

>Obama fucked his wife.
Why does he keep doing that?

yeah

>tfw seen it

Anyone who actually bothers to watch the video knows he was fine. Just more presidential than usual

Yeah, from another angle supposedly from the grassy knoll.

Yeah, the first thing that happens after you get elected President is they sit you down and explain that the Council of 11 (a.k.a. the Council of Masks) has had nuclear bombs installed and on deadman+antitamper switches in every major city since the 1970s, and since their true identities are not known, they have no fear of retaliation.

What happens?

he's gonna carry that weight

Obama told him about aliens.

he learned that the white house can't be coated in gold

We've already established it's because he spent an hour in a room alone with a nigger. He probably smells like Afro-Sheen, catfood, and weed, and is worried that it won't come out of his suit.

There are no fucking lizard men, or grey men. There is only Kek

Half the country thinks he's Hitler.

"I said a lot of stupid shit--I wasn't supposed to win. America is retarded and I should get the fuck out of this country."

>the ayys want to meet you.

Its a look of determination

Got the biggest red pill of them all.

red pill me on this please

something you don't expect
thats all im gonna say

This is the expression he makes when he's forced to spend time with someone he hates and has to not insult them.

Only David Icke can be sure about such things. Ayy lmao

The Council of 11 is the secret group of Mormon priests that fuck your wife (with their magic socks on) after you get married.

Aliens.

They'd just played him the JFK video, like they do with all presidents, and told him to be a good boy.

JFK killed himself.

*skelegates

those arent his eyes

I've been online too long. Instead of Saturn I just see a boob with a nipple...

See: They own us all.

He just needs another line.

fuck what kind of red pill did they give him, shit, seemed to have happened to obama as well remember gutanamo ?

It's more probable he was specifically thinking of you and how big of a faggot you are and that to MAGA he will need to rid the U.S. of all faggots like you

why the nukes? is there any info on these masked
people, or "people"

He probably talked about avoiding mass rioting and civil unrest during the transfer of the presidency. Real shit.

Drink more. Honestly.
Or... Chase muzzies off your beaches more.

>uh i dont know if if if if if if they told you or not but the earth is flat and we are all child rapists

>Mfw nig king starts talking about the global Jew conspiracy to take over the world, but I already know and just want to start Making America Great Again

He is sitting next to a true alpha male. Obama was dominating that room, something Trump isn't used to.

Cause nukes dnt give off signatures huh.

>the Council of Masks
give me one reference to this outside of your cringey post

even kek needs rest

He got told he won't be able to do what he planned based on what Obongo told him

>hi Donald nice to meet you, we got an offer you can't refuse .

He was just tired.

Checked

Surgery

Is that why chinks could force him off the back of the plane and Duterte called him a son of a whore twice? Obongo's a bitch nigga and the whole world knows it.

Alright Don, you're president now...

You do know what happened to the last president who chalenged us, don't you?

What is the JFK video?

they told him how hard the job was, including all of the secrets that he'll get murdered for divulging.

this is the face of a man who knows that he can't keep his mouth shut to save his life -- literally -- and now he knows secrets that can and will get him killed.

Expect a vague response for spoops

Non meme answer is he was probably tired as fuck

>They own us all
>Implying I don't want nuclear armageddon
Fucking do it faggots. If this "le council of 11 buttboys" is real, they're indefinitely watching this thread.

So do it you cum guzzling faggots. I will actively seek you out with intent to kill, and if you nuke us you're only doing what I want. You are not immune to bullets, and you are not immune to rogue humans. Get fucked cucks.

He kept the veritas secret well enough!!!

FUCKING CRY MORE!

Don't be an idiot and parade yourself around and be a sitting duck.

Problem solved.

Probably for hair loss I am assuming¿

who knew planets could be so erotic

Video of JFK being assassinated.

Could Kek at full power take on the lizard overlord?

probably thinking "why did i spend 70 million of my own money to be controlled by the dopes who killed jfk, had a great now before,now, bad"

Given accurate Yellowstone countdown.

had to sit through BS meeting with obama, probably thinking he wishes he would rather be with Melania.

> you're going take our power kiddo? LOL

Probably told him how they have tons of high technology and a scripted future to slowly introduce it.

JFK killed himself. It's a video shot from the grassy nole showing the other angle of the "assassination"

This. He just became a puppet.

> they gave him this

Okay and what did they do to presidents before JFK was killed?

i guess I'm asking what did they show JFK?

this right here.

This.

He saw this:

(((((((Slid fucking hard))))))

Can I get a no meme answer please?
>they showed the video
I don't have any knowledge of this, are you guys saying that the people that killed jfk videoed it and shows it to every president since?

>he had surgery

Obama had brain surgery? Does this mean that they put something in his head?

>le secret group of x people
Explain please?

Also, if we know who these people are, or at least some of them. Why aren't we killing them en masse, and searching for the so called nukes in cities?

>Major cities
So literally nothing of value stands to be lost?

Guys seriously, I'm fucking worried. I know this is just the media being faggots but I'm worried he is going to just have a bunch of people that are owned by special interests in the cabinet. I'm worried he won't deliver, please hold me Sup Forums.

He was anal probed by ayy lmao

>you better not rat on epstein, whiteboi

It's two screenshots that people are meming, if you watch the video Trump just looks tired.

>Can I get a no meme answer please?

>in a meme thread