Man beaten for voting Trump speaks

The man in the now infamous video of him being beaten and his car stolen for voting Trump has been found.

Warning: His injuries are hard to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=cr_17ZCJLg8

Can't watch right now

I'm is a good mood and I want to keep it that way.

Bump for Justice.

Hmm didnt know about the car accident part.

Shit man, around blacks never relax.

This is the vile and violent spirit of Hillary Clinton and George Soros at work.

A constant stirring up of hatred and division.

Likewise the pot is stirred by CTR and other paid shills.

Violence and hatred is their currency. Ordinary Americans such as this man foot the bill.

needs go fund me

This shit is the result of all the false flagging and black propaganda that has been going on for the last year now.

These people feel justified in hurting Trump supporters now, thanks media.

Oh and how will the media react? By not showing this and instead only showing more fake messages from faker libtards

Media is the death of the white male

The record shows that David Brock is paying for this violence out of his own (or one of his foundation's) pocket.

Nah, he's too busy eating young boypussi to worry about it.

Bump for Brock.

lmao blue screen? were?

Dont worry millenials will buy it like giving shit in a fancy spoon.

Watching this made me laugh. I guess you know how the darkies felt when the KKK were running rampant. Guess what- its only gonna get worse. Brace your bootyholes.

David Brock was so furious at the failed efforts of his formerly beloved nerd virgins that he's decided to take it to the streets.

His whole future depended on Hillary being elected President.

Trump destroyed that dream. Now David Brock is determined to destroy Trump "by any means necessary."

He actually quoted Malcolm X in the office last night: "the bullet or the ballot." Since the ballot failed, Brock said, "it's now time for the bullet."

This is what we're seeing in David Brock's new campaign of rioting, violence, and intimidation.

It was a fender bender and he asked them about insurance that's when the chimpout happened

Where's the video of him being beaten.

Wish they would try this shit in michigan.

I wish you try this shit in Texas.

It was posted three times an hour, no pity if you missed that. Search for "we got a Trump."

Maybe if he hadn't been threatening to run them over for being "niggers" they wouldn't have acted in self defense.

Well-known insider fact: David Brock casually slurs African Americans as "niggers" when he thinks there's none in the room.

Once he accidentally did this in the presence of Donna Brazile.

She slapped him across the mouth, and they haven't spoken since.

This was right around the time that the leaked email describing Brock as "a lying freak" (paraphrase) was sent.

Old white dude got a taste of that spirit cooking.

I just got an idea.

Why the fuck don't we boycott the media?

Seriously, as we all know, we have the power to do anything.

Most kikes control the media anyway.

God I hope someone buys him a Cadillac.

Watch what happens to them in 2017. It's already happening.

The poor bastard. Just another reason to destroy the kikes, elitists, etc.

thye didn't have insurance, I'm willing to bet $1000

When though?

I've been browsing this shithole sonce 2014 and all I see is fist rattling and "soon". You have Trump now, you clearly have a majority of Whites. What the fuck are you faggot cucks waiting for?

>muh muh guns yuropoors no guns lmoo XD

Use them then, bitch. Our Race is on the line here, so do your fucking job.

Black people should be thanking America for slavery. It uplifted them. If it had never happened, they'd still be living in fucking huts in Africa. Just look at that shithole now.

You may not notice them, but they're doing their job.

They have no uniform and if I had to describe what they look like I'd say blank faced.

99% of black people forgot already.

This is why you lock your car doors.

Make one and spread it to normie friends.