Guys, I need help

Guys, I need help.

I recently came home to my dad's house and low and behold, I see my cousin. Now, my cousin is a HUGE user of Tumblr. She is gay, liberal, fat activist, etc. So when I told her I supported Trump, the practically lunged at me. I am now hiding in the home office. so Sup Forums, what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JvjJcaVJlH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your hiding from your tranny cousin?

find the nearest pencil and thrust it straight into your heart you fuckin pussy

Slit her throat, her blood will satisfy Kek's lust

Calmly pat her on the head and say you voted for Trump because her.

Of Jesus. I thought Kek only needed high energy.

true, and if this landwhale is a true sjw you will be sacrificing a virgin which is unacceptable so you must rape her first
kek wills it

What's his name again?

beta scum

Post pics, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=JvjJcaVJlH0

dubs
You must follow

If you're not willing to post a video of this for the good of the meme-machine than you get none of my advice

tell her to act like an adult or don't bring up adult topics

This
C'mon douchebag, I'll personally help spread the aids.

Meme her into the grave.

Lol, you fuckin' ded, son. She gon be a part of the liberal death squads and she got your number

Go out there naked and grab her by the pussy. Soon as she even starts to say anything force your cock in mouth and fuck it till you cum. Tell her "This is Trumps country now bitch".

It's a win-win situation for both of you. You get to shut her up and fire off a load. She gets something to bitch about on Tumblr to her other shill friends.

stand tall but don't point the finger and accuse people. it's not rocket space

film & spread

Run. You'll help her lose weight.

My friend dumped me and my live in boyfriend is screaming at me and menacing me =(

CHeked do it faggot

Grab her by the pussy then take her out furniture shopping.

Give us an address, we can come by with vegan pizza and Twinkies to distract the hambeast so you can escape.

Worse comes to worse, we need an elephant gun.

Grab the nearest blunt object and euthanize the rabid hambeast.

Have you tried growing some balls?

Play Trump remixes loudly.

I have an sjw cousin too, just laugh at her because she is the only lefty in your family. And bask in the tears and salt as she looks for tickets to Canada

Buy her tickets to Syria.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. A FULLY ENRAGED FEMINIST CAN BITE A MAN'S HEAD CLEAN OFF. I AINT FUCKING WITH THAT THING.

Stick your penis inside her

You go out and say "MAGA" and beat her ass if she doesn't immediately comply.

I should clarify. She's also half Mexican.

I raise a finger and half of liberal media will bust down my door.

Doesn't this make them explode though?

OP do it but with a 5 foot stake

Have her chase you around until she is skinny.

Make her angry and let her chase you. Eventually, either her fat or her legs are gonna go.

My cousin is the same and she screamed for nearly an hour because I said trap

baseball bat

Go make yourself a bagel, smear some butter on it, and eat it.. enjoy it anonymous.

Let her complain, but ignore her. She is not worth a second away from that tasty bagel, covered in butter.

That is what you do, instead of hiding away in your safe space..

why are you talking about traps with your cousin?

>fat activist
jfc. OP might be hiding from Shezilla...

>hiding from a tranny chimping out
how about you grow some balls and kick his ass

Start texting her screenshots of the replies in this thread.

Throw a Twinkle out the door and while she is GORGING RUN LIKE WIND.

quit being such a damn pussy. get in there and stand your ground. if she physically attacks you, don't hit back. instead take a few hits, maybe a couple of bruises and call the cops.

that way, when they question you and your family, there won't be a situation where everyone except you denies anything happened.

be a goddamn man.

Or you could fall back to the ship and nuke the site from orbit....only way to be sure.

Really Upset Paco Returning Home Soon.

Laugh at her

Just do not consider her a human being. She will be hapier this way
> racist white cis ableist transphobic antimuslim scum bigot hates her
Dream of her life.

elellel this is why i love this site

wow

kek is unforgiving

Oh shiiiiieeet...my numbers are the same foward or backwards. Almost.

Blood for the Blood God!! khem, muahaha

Use your forearm blades, bro.

FPBP

OP you're a faggot numale for hiding

Throw salad at her. It's like throwing garlic at a vampire.

post Video PLEASE

Easy fix. FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY.

Tell her you now see your mistake. Be sincere. Lie. Lie to the Nazis.

If you aren't stronger than a (((women))) then you deserve to be beaten.

Probably cut off your dick and apologize. You're obviously too pathetic to have the superior genitals of a man who would Put that fat cunt in her place.

Trigger her more than 3 times in an hour and she will kill herself. Works everytime.

>Sup Forums

Get it right ffs

But she brought her dad

tell her you had to support the candidate who was most likely to end drone strikes in the middle east and to go find a syrian refugee and ask them what they think of hillary clinton

Pics of your landwhale cousin?

Here "she" is.

kill it with fire

Non-white detected. Take "her" with you back across the border, Jose.

Tobias?

Bribe your larger cousin with a food item,
Like a side of beer,Anything she can momentarily occupy herself with so you can escape

I thought they arrested smugglypuff

What is she doing in your home?

You really think it'll pierce all the fat?

She kinda looks like Mei from Overwatch.
She also kinda looks like she has downs.

you need to sit her down and have a joe rogan talk with her. sit her down and say you want to have a talk, let her know that you are going to say some things that are going to hurt her ego and you want to help her and break down some walls and you aren't trying to brainwash her or hurt her feeling you're trying to make life easier for her because ultimately she is crippling herself.

First tell her that looks are very important for women when making life easier on themselves, tell her she needs to lose weight and the easiest way is by eating healthier and encourage her to exercise, then tell her she isn't that ugly but once she loses weight shell look really good, tell her she needs to cut her eyebrows by using a comb and trimming them. Next tell her that her political beliefs are pretty much blatant brainwashing from all platforms pretty much from social media to media to television shows. Tell her you don't mind if she thinks you're crazy but what they want you to do is cause arguments and jump down peoples throats for their beliefs, tell her all you want her to do is to not do that to you.

Then once she loses weight and becomes semi hot you fuck her, fuck her good user, please.

Start blasting Screwdriver and walk out doing a Roman salute.

its not my fault. my uncle married a Mexican gold digger. he is now divorced.

she believes that trump raped a 13 year old girl because she read it online and will buy Nicaragua and name it trump city.

there is no reasoning with her.

shut your door, tell her not to fuck with you else youll call her a girl.

her man i just typed that out while playing league of legends you cunt, if you want answers there it fucking is, there is helping her, you need to educate her or shut the fuck up, you're coming to us and i'm giving you GOLD LITERAL GOLD NOW GO FUCK YOUR COUSIN

Chad?

Holy fuck dude. You have to do it now.

Show her the video of Trump saying trannies should be able to use whatever bathroom they want

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING