Mr. Schlickgruber

How the hell did a failed art student create a superpower that almost conquered all of Europe?

Bump.

It's Schicklgruber negro

Also considering how small our population is and always was we Austrians have always been able to punch way above our weight

How the hell did a reality TV star become the president of the strongest nation on Earth?

People get sick of jewish tricks.

the same way a failed business man and reality star will conquer the world

by killing jews

kek

i am sorry to say, but Austria is a country of lunatics.

my roommate in Erasmus was a crazy guy, we were all afraid of him as he had crazy eyes.

plus look at AH and you realize thay METAL ILNESS is any austrian defining trait.

>worth billions of dollars
>lives in a tower with his name on it plated in gold
>failed businessman

He pulled Germany in huge debt and had collected loans from all over the europe, reworked his army using the money and had started the war - "genius". He stared to kill slavs, white ashkenazi jews instead of niggers and sand niggers, and ruined nationalism once and for all for everyone.
Gitler is the most idiotic retarded faggot ever known. You should be really ignorant to praise him.

Austria is a meme.

The line between insane and brilliant is a very thin one, take the habsburger for example

Because Hitler was not primarily an "art student." He is called "failed" because he was never admitted to the academy he wanted to join in the first place.
The best one-word description of Hitler is "autodidact." He was a voracious reader and his long speeches were actually a way of winning credibility with the general public because he really honestly understood complex subjects.

Remind me how many times you got gassed again schlomo

Sandniggers >>>> niggers >>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jews

well not everyone , the japs and the jews won , they got to keep nationalism , and dont blame Hitler for the crimes of cucks and jew traitors

my school teacher told me that hitler's grandfather was actually a mexican so he was a hypocrite for saying whites are superior

He made funny noises and gestures when he was angry and people went bonkers.

Just goes to show that you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

PRODIGY OF RHETORIC AND ORATORY

Did you read Hitlers tabletalk? He knew a lot about the world

He pulled off shady tricks first to gain, entrench and expan power. His incredible charisma earned him a dictatorship. He broke the humiliating international treaties as he promised to his people, and in return demanded the citizens start saving money and prepare for war which they happily diss. Austerity paired with gargantuan deficit spending allowed him to build up perhaps the best army in Europe. His fanatical following and charisma allowed him to effectively annex Austria for free.

When it was time to pay back the loans, he refused and declared war as planned. His outrageous plan to circumvent the maginot line succeeded. He could have ended it there.

Every decision he ever made after that point, however, was a disaster. If he shut his mouth and let Rommel command then we'd all be speaking german today. He thought he was invincible or god was on his side or something.

>The Jews crucified their Jewish Savior Jesus
>Democrats crucified their Jewish Savior Sanders
>Hitler administered the Holocaust
>Trump administered himself

Really makes you think.

>muh Rommel meme

Please study WWII first and then try again, Poland.

IIRC the foundation was practically already laid, he was a little more than a catalyst.

True, and that speaks a lot about how shit the other european armies were at the time more than anything. Specifically their leadership.

Kind of off topic but the art student thing made me think. The left here tries to make Donald Trump seem evil because he is a businessman but when you look at a lot of dictators they are like teachers and shit like Pol Pot ,Musalini, or failed clergy like Stalin. Really made me think.