I was just thinking about why niggers are so fucking inferior and this clicked to my mind

I was just thinking about why niggers are so fucking inferior and this clicked to my mind

Do you think we, the white race, having stumbled upon niggers in Africa, have tried to push their cultural and biological development before their time?

Like we went against nature and we tried to do better than nature by having them brought to civilization WAY before their brains developed enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
ohio.edu/orgs/glass/vol/1/14.htm
data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.ARBL.ZS?view=map
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/a-night-in-the-life-of-an-melbourne-homeless-man/7943024
youtube.com/watch?v=JXQo0OqWPj0
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

uhh no, it's literally just poverty and shitty environments that makes them that way.

just take a look at white trash.

>He hasn't seen the studies

>he believes in 40 year old pseudoscience, misquoted papers, and some infograph memes

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

you stumbled OUT of
Africa you fucking retard

Yea I guess poverty and shitty environments is why niggers in one of the most fertile places in the world is such a shithole filled with violent sub-human niggers 1000s of years after every other race got their shit together.

Niggers lived in societies long before the white man took them, they had sharia law and was doing alright

>africa
>most fertile place on earth

hahahaha

Wow I really fucked that post up

I need to go to sleep

>after every other race got their shit together.
This

But have a look at the native African civilizations.

They STILL build their houses out of mud. They haven't even developed simple tools yet.

I still think niggers are violent in our modern civilization because their brains haven't yet developed enough.

Probably, and true of American Indians in North America too. Many of them developed the rudiments of civilization (including crude towns) but it inevitably fell apart and left nothing but mounds.

It became an affirmative action myth that the Iroquois had some kind of sophisticated political system, but in reality they were engaged in savage genocidal warfare, slave raids and cannibalism against everyone around them. (They were also "matriarchal," if anyone was deluded to believe that a civilization lead by women would be naturally more peaceful.)

ohio.edu/orgs/glass/vol/1/14.htm

>Africa is one big desert

>true of American Indians in North America too
That's what I thought too, honestly.

Us, the white race, discovering land and throwing out the underdeveloped races that were there before (or taking advantage of them - sometimes, as nigger violence proves, catastrophic in consequences) is like a part of natural selection. The worse genes will be eradicated.

Over 1/4 of Africa is actual desert land, and another large portion is just dry shrub land.

Not very much of Africa is arable.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/AG.LND.ARBL.ZS?view=map

>white trash
>more disposable income than "middle class" whites in urban areas
>same crime rate as affluent whites

So that's why South Africa and Rhodesia which used to export vast amounts of produce not have next to no agricultural production despite established farms being handed over to niggers?

"vast amounts" is not a number nor is it tied to the amount of arable land and how it's used. It's just an abjective you're using to defend your fantasy.

I thought it was a pretty good point, but im also pretty stoned

Fuck off you dumb stormfaggot.

Spotted the nigger

I think just having europeans from all over a continent live in one country together and get along is an accomplishment . Trying to do the same thing with africans in the mix complicate things. I also think the dem's being the irresponsible parent since the cival war has fucked things up bad. They've convinced black people they can't do things on their own.

Kill yourself retard.

The "Sup Forums is racist" meme is over.

Rhodesian alone supplied 50% of the agricultural product consumed in Africa during the colonial era. Now it produces 1/60th that amount during a good year. Because niggers cannot farm.

>So that's why South Africa and Rhodesia which used to export vast amounts of produce not have next to no agricultural production despite established farms being handed over to niggers?
The niggers have no concept of how to farm. They're sitting on the tractors playing with their toes as I type this. No concept or ability to figure it out.

>meme

Bitch it stopped being /new/ because reality is racist.

They also ate all the seeds rather than plant them, I shit you not.

>No concept or ability to figure it out.
This. Their brains are just not there yet

>comparing modern numbers to the colonial era
>not accounting for increases in population and consumption.

This is also still irrelevant to the fact that Africa is not "one of the most fertile places on earth."

Fuck off.

Does you Africa theory explain situations like this?

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-20/a-night-in-the-life-of-an-melbourne-homeless-man/7943024

Guy has a degree. Could work at basically any menial job he so wished, but instead would rather do fuck all living on donations from the public and use the national broadcaster to get some feels

Why so triggered, inferior nigger?

>They also ate all the seeds rather than plant them, I shit you not.
I do believe you. Didn't they also end up scrapping a lot of the equipment for the metal so they could sale it?

Kill yourself stormcuck.

Dipshit it produces 1/60 of the tonnage. The raw tonnage.

At one time it was 60 times greater and provided half the food to africa. With modern agricultural techniques it would likely produce 20 times that amount much like how the US reduced it's total land in production by to 1/4 what it was in 1930 and still produces 8 times more.

Niggers even when given every advantage cannot fucking farm.

>Kill yourself stormcuck.
Everyone hates niggers. You don't have to be a stormcuck to know that.

>one outlier
>a billion niggers all act the same

Leftists are incapable of statistical analysis.

Where are you getting this number from in the first place?

You're also ignoring the limits on how much arable land there is. More technology only goes so far.

Want to cry about being slaves for 246 years. Refuse to acknowledge that every other race were slaves at one point. Want to be victims and act like animals. Rape and beat their own kind and have big noses that cant smell the bullshit that comes out of their mouths.

>yup!...that's what happens when you try to fuck with nature..it fucks you back ten fold.

Back then, Hutus and Tutsis used to kill eachother with spears, sticks and stones.

They now use western weapons.
Nothing's changed since then.

>We

Christ, the mental illness is strong.

>take the land from whites who can and will farm
>give it to niggers with a mean IQ of 70
>niggers starve
youtube.com/watch?v=JXQo0OqWPj0

Have you considered that perhaps white supremacy would be better for niggers?

>Back then, Hutus and Tutsis used to kill each other with spears, sticks and stones.

Eh not really. But nuance isn't pol's strong suit though.

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

Here is a detailed breakdown nation by nation of the results of decolonization with citations from leftists and governmental bodies.

>blog with obvious racism, no numbers, and a few newspaper quotes
Opinion discarded

You great epiphany has been obvious to thinking men for centuries.

they are the MS DOS of people

>one outlier
>he hasn't walked the streets in Australia and seen that basically every homeless person is white

>30 books which contain statistics cited
>newspapers

And yes he cites leftist sources which in turn cite other sources. When your enemy supports your claims it is hard to pretend that the sources are biased but you just did. Nigger.

Yeah, everybody hates niggers, especially the white kind like you fucking dumb asses.

Funny since the only inane racists like you look like pic related. Funny isn't it?

It has nothing to do with "whiteness". Blacks are just as good as whites, if not better, if put into the same environment as whites.

You people are pathetic.

Nothing pleases me more than a triggered nigger. Please continue posting.