youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=8UOKh00-GuY
youtube.com/embed/ZNuHRyip3iA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

@98037428

>>trying this hard to instill martial law

No, give them no ammo to use unless it's coming from the end of your barrel in the form of lead when they keep pushing

We will when Trump's sworn in, but not now

Agreed, my leafless brother.

Yeah, and lose all goodwill immediately. Good plan, dumbass.

They are oppressing themselves. All the fear they created, they are now scared of their own shadow.

Sup Forums is a board of peace
we are simple meme farmers
tending to our memes

No.
You crush them mercilessly whenever they overstep their bounds or break the law.
Other than that you step back and deprive them of a reason to be upset.

Give time to settle down, be proud, but don't be smug

define oppressing--I say deport the mexicans...that's 13-15 million less issues right fucking there. He was elected on that basis. So do it.

The rest of the stuff will fall into place as long as he follows through with "they've got to go back!"

Nah.

Our next battles will be easy. The Gun Lobby will help us secure our victory in the culture war. Many don't accept it, but guns are THE wedge issue for all tyranny.

Now that the NRA is vetting SCOTUS justices just stay comfy and get gud at 3gun and DO NOT BUY FUDD GUNS.

That never works. We should be promoting our idea instead of attacking theirs. That is why Trump beat Hillary.

But they already destroyed 200 cars yesterday and left entire neighborhoods without energy for hours.

what I mean by this is mellenials will then have to go out and get the jobs vacated by literally millions of mexicans, wont have time to be faggots, will learn the value of earning money and not being an (((sjw/antifa))) faggot. Presto.

but you need to get mad for le colored revolution goy

They're hurting themselves at this point. They're chimping out and making themselves look so retarded, we're just going to let them babble on until they wear themselves out. Eventually, there will be serious infighting. If anything, we'll ignore them, and crimes will be seen as crimes, and with the media getting their acts together, they'll report things as normal crimes and not made-up hate crimes. White man kills black man will be seen as man kills man. We'll essentially give the far left the cold shoulder leaving them in the dark.

>7722
Our magic still working, it's a good thing to let's them "strike first".
When you're gonna strike back, it's gonna be good.

And what if they gain traction? or actual international support?

just let them throw their temper tantrum, that way when we really start coming for them and their families any reaction they have will be ignored

>oh look the niggers and jews are getting uppity over nothing again

>But they already destroyed 200 cars yesterday and left entire neighborhoods without energy for hours.

Correction. They made shit neighborhoods shittier, and nobody should give a fuck. They'll eventually look in a mirror.

Yeah whenever someone says REVOLUTION KILL KILL, I can see the shadow of a dirty jew.

>And what if they gain traction? or actual international support?

Don't report it. And the right has Russia. RUSSIA! And also China and the Philippines.

>CTR still trying to start Civil War II

Our ideas are what won us the election and made Gen Z conservative. We've already won, there's no need for violence

When they go low, Sup Forums goes high.

Push them down and they have a reason to rise up

There is no need to. They are destroying themselves as we speak and making us look good doing it.

Patience brothers.
Let them burn themselves first.
They were famous for acting like animals, this is a good time to get footage.

Glad you leaned the lesson Pop

Republicans and Trump now control
>Congress
>the Supreme Court
>the Justice Department
>the FBI
>all other federal bureaucracies and three letter agencies
>38 state legislatures and governorships
This election was for keeps. Democratic voters will be in jail, deported or otherwise disenfranchised before 2018.

>WE SHOULD BE OPPRESSING THE BASTARDS TO SUBMISSION INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM

I have been through a lot of American elections (old guy) and we love their thoughts....

Many of my elections went very bad for me too!! :D

My admission is that it is very nice to see them crying instead of ME this time :D ;D

Been there, done that...

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

I bet my MAGA lvl is highers than your.

Still it worries me police isn't very interested in stopping them. I feel Congressmen in the streets might be happening this weekend.

These protests are happening in liberal areas. They're practically handing out free redpillings to moderates and anyone with a bit of reason

Shame the fuck out of them.

it was hopeless anyway. hopefully Trumps win won't neuter the forming white identity.

It's too late friend. The hooks are in too deep. We need society to fall so the next generation grows up in this shit and learns firsthand why it's a problem, so no amount of books and brainwashing can crush their free will

dub them BTFO's

This. Sup Forums is a board of peace

Don't stop hitting them just because this false taste of victory, it's only the beggining.

They've been striking first, If you haven't seen the violent attacks.

Besides, they'll get bored and give up eventually.

And violence still isn't the answer. Libcucks don't have weapons and we control the government right now. Ideas are what we need don't let Soros win

True fax....

A lot of people turned on the liberals because their constant bullshit of calling people racist, homophobic, misogynistic ect ect. People only put up with that kind of bullshit so long

It's not the end at all....

We have been fighting for like 18 months now. But now we must fight the real battle for at least the next eight years!!!

Teach me how.

When they go low, Sup Forums gets the rope

Keep memeing

Liberals destroying liberal neighborhoods and cities. Look at where all the protests are at. They are just making other liberals hate them for destroying their businesses and property. Let them burn it to the ground. When they move in to conservative areas they are going to get fucking shot

>we should be oppressing out countrymen
No we shouldn't. I want nothing but the best for my countrymen so that they are left standing on a mountain of gold with nothing but success and joy in view.

So they can understand, I want the best for everyone that calls my country home.

No stupid we act like humans while they act like apes, create a sharp contrast, and win ALWAYS. Not just this time around. Revenge is for faggots and betas with no sense of integrity.

When they go low, we go high :^)

A meme shepherd must tend to his memes, and at times, fend off the wolves.

But when has *Turning the other cheek* ever worked?

Do you know ANYthing at all about this country? Saturday is College Football. Sunday is the NFL. No one will give two fucks about the stupid staged protests over the weekend.

The beginning of the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZHp4JLWjNw

The end...

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk

They need no help destroying themselves

Yer a fucking idiot.

what did we do wrong?

retard

I hope so. Worldwide coverage is making them look YUGE tho.
I know that's not truth (for now) but that's the story the world is selling.

>They have doubled down on their alienation of decent folks with their buzzword arsenal and media warfare, the exact same thing that lost them an election
>The retards are alienating the decent folks of their own liberal cities with riots over absolutely nothing
>Ruining their own credibility with fake stories proven fake while footage of their own violence keeps popping non stop
>They have been begun alienating themselves with things such as white feminist

Be advised Trump plays 8th dimensional backgammon, instead of saying anything he is just letting them dig their own grave even further so he has more support when the time for change comes

We're not trapped in here with you, you're trapped in here with us.

>vote against statist abuse of power
>immediately start abusing that power

Are you retarded? Normal people don't take SJWs seriously anymore because of how obviously ridiculous their oppression olympics are. If we ACTUALLY start oppressing them then suddenly they're not delusional idiots anymore.

It's absolutely flawless. The old bull and the young bull.

I never said roll over or compromise on principle with them, did i?

They have to be brought UP to civilization from the mental prison they're currently locked in. You can't do that by acting just like they do. Otherwise, you're them with different opinions and nothing more.

Educate people who are perceptive and smite the militant ones with well reasoned arguments or solid bantz, but ffs never stoop to their level. You have to put on blinders to do that successfully.

We should turn the other cheek, but let that look of smug be visible from both sides.

Maybe you should learn a thing or two before you parrot what the fucking media tells you.

CTR concern troll.

Listen, you guys need to lighten up and stay on your side of the internet for a while. The constant harassment needs to stop, or at least lighten up a bit. Everyone in the world hates you, and there are ways to push back if you don't back off a bit. For example, encouraging everyone on the left to arm themselves to the teeth now that the gun laws are lax. Keep in mind they outnumber you and are younger. Mostly, I want to try and get along and MAGA. But some of this shit needs to stop, and there are ways of fighting back. Don't forget that. Cautiously optimistic that Trump will do pretty good once people calm down. This is only a warning.

You are such a fucking traitor. Americans, don't stand for talk like this.

>SMASH THE GLOBALISTS TRYING TO CONTROL US
>CONTROL AND OPPRESS OTHERS NOW THAT WE ARE IN POWER

We stay quiet and peaceful until Trump assumes office. The more the chimp out, the less moral authority and goodwill among the people when they try something tangible to fuck with Trump

when that Putsch from the Left comes.....THEN WE STRIKE.

libtards were never ignoring us. they were attacking people speaking common sense. they were attacking anyone who dared speak out against their bullshit narrative. that's why the majority of people got fed up with it and voted for real change, not obongo's pocket change. and if you attempt to oppress them into submission the same majority will lash out against us. so stop being fucking stupid and just stand in the light like we have been all this time. we won because we're in the right, don't deviate from that.

Imagine you got tired of listening to liberals crying about oppression so long that you took control of the government and started oppressing them -- thus proving them right.

>majority of Sup Forums likes trump because it allows say something since liberals keep oppressing their voice by calling them bigots
>this retard wants to do the same
fuck off faggot

No. Trump is going to help them.

He's going to treat them like fucking adults, and he's going to drive them to excellence. He knows how to motivate and manipulate people and if he does it for good he could be immensely powerful. He needs to get them to take the highest pride in America and in their personal performance. It's the only way to greatness for the country and for relationships between the races.

No

We are at war with those who want open borders and a welfare state, and always will be. We need facilitate their parties' self-destruction.

This.

The funny thing about the left is that they are self-destructive. Let them riot and protest and go on TV touting all the degeneracy in the world. The more exposure they get, the more opposition they create for themselves.

All we need to do is sit back and not break the law.

>When you're gonna strike back, it's gonna be good.
This^

We waited in anticipation for 8 years. We watched the system collapse under the weight of a small group of loud and overweight millennials. We struck when the iron was hot by voting for the thing they feared the most....We voted in a way that left them sad. They got nothing they wanted, and they are throwing a hissy fit. It seems like the first time they ever had disappointment.

Blame the single moms who used comcast and facebook to raise their kids.

If they are feeling a bit froggy, and they venture out of their safe place to conservative areas and act that way....The narrative will quickly change. I actually don't see them doing that however.....even they cannot be so dumb.

Not yet but then again, what's the breaking point for Americans on this situations?

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>speaking common sense

Kys

It's true.

We, Sup Forums, have become satiated on the blood of our enemies. We took the biggest chip, but there is a great uncucking underfoot. France, Austria, The Netherlands, dare I say Germany or even Sweden? We took to twitter and other such sites and meme'd an election. We cannot abandon our coalition of the willing in their time of need...

>muh ctr
You sound like a libtard with le russian boogeyman shit

It's time to make America great again!
End the fed! Ron Paul for treasury!

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY!

>made Gen Z conservative
But they voted overwhelmingly for Hillary.

It was older generations observing the retardation of gens Y & Z that got us here.

This makes us veterans cry this day...

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

And, bullshit like this really really fucking pissed us OFF!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8UOKh00-GuY

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

no dont oppress them they will rebel and seem confirmed in their slanted view of us.

redpill them. talk to them. teach them the error of their ways.

we have bigger fish to fry than our own countrymen. The wall wont build itsself.

also
>peru
why do you care?

youtube.com/embed/ZNuHRyip3iA

Agreed, They are trolling themselves. If someone would have told me that they would go marching in the street because democracy did it's job, I would have defended them in a calm manner. Those days are over, there is no defending this behavior, or relabeling riots in the street as "Peaceful Protest". I refuse to believe Trump supporters would have protested like this because they actually have work to get to the next morning. The left has revealed itself as a joke. plain and simple.

>Thoughts?
I think you are 100% correct.

Leftwingers have exactly three strategies, all others are simply variations on this theme.
1) accuse others of what you do yourself before there's a chance of you being accused for it
2) only apply rules to the other, only apply exceptions to yourself
3) behave in such a way as to virtually guarantee the response that you "predict" would happen

Here we have the (3)-(1) combo. Call trump a fascist. Then act fascist (1) and when the predictable response comes you have (3).

The problem is not them, it is us. Why would we fear being called a fascist so much that we let fascists run the streets damaging property? Well, "we." I don't live in Portland and in fact I don't live near anywhere anything like this would happen and I'm pretty sure that is not a coincidence.

Gen Z is too young to vote. Millennials voted Hillary

Fuck off.
America is freedom bitch.

Don't teach them. Remain quiet and let them destroy themselves while those who were victims will come to us instead. Right now it's the time to proceed like normal folk and just live life as if everything was normal. We have to convince the undecided or not as fanatic that "them" are the chaotic degenerates we've always said they were. We can relate. We are the hard working. We are you. We must appear normal.

Their mistake with us is that we're misogynistic, racist, fascist pigs no matter what we do. If we press back with name calling and shit flinging we'll be no better and Kek will forsake us, user.

We should be redpilling them and making America great again.

Check your calendar, old man. Gen Z was born in the mid 90's.

Right now the best thing we can do is sit back and watch the Left tear itself apart.

As we speak these dumb asses are DOUBLING DOWN on the retarded identity-politics which cost them the election.

"Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake"
- Sun Tzu

If anything subtly fan the flames.

Bingo

You're right but just remember the violence conservatives used to do in this country.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oklahoma_City_bombing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing
We ARE capable of this and much more.