Trump backsliding on Obamacare already

>US President-elect Donald Trump has said in an interview he is open to leaving intact key parts of President Barack Obama's healthcare bill.

>Mr Trump, who has pledged repeatedly to repeal the 2010 law, signalled he was receptive to a compromise after visiting the White House on Thursday.

>He told the Wall Street Journal he favours keeping two pillars of the bill because "I like those very much".

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37953528

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/trump-pushes-single-payer-healthcare-tax-increase-on-wealthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf I hate drumpf now

Ctr is still active?

He's almost as retarded as that reporter he's mocking.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUbiHCBeiQQ

No, Trump Is Not Backpeddaling on the Affordable Care Act.

Lies, lies, lies. All he is doing is using two good things from the ACA in his Trump Care which will come out next year

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/28/trump-pushes-single-payer-healthcare-tax-increase-on-wealthy/
That was his position since the beginning.

I will never respect someone that sticks to a particular decision or belief stubbornly, regardless of additional information.

I don't take issue with anyone changing their views, and I wouldn't criticize a democrat or a republican on this.

I'm glad to see that Trump wants to make things better, but also reasonably compromise with the system already in place.

From now until he's pres I ignore

- Any 'journalist' claiming trump changed position unless there's a video of him saying so
- any ''hate crime'' toward poc

sage, hidden

Try reading what he actually said instead of spouting bullshit. He said that he agrees that insurance companies should not be able to discriminate based off of pre-existing conditions, and that children should be able to remain on their parents health plan for several years. Those are the only aspects of the law Trump said he liked.

>He said that he agrees that insurance companies should not be able to discriminate based off of pre-existing conditions

literally a democrat stance though

Parts of Obamacare are actually good though

>Lies, lies, lies. All he is doing is using two good things from the ACA in his Trump Care which will come out next year
Dude.

An ACA of any stripe with a government regulation that insurance companies cannot reject someone for their pre-existing condition necessitates an individual mandate to exist, for otherwise such an aforementioned government regulation regulates those insurance companies out of business.

An ACA with the same guts of Obamacare is Obamacare under a different label.

Trump is not a conventional republican. part of the reason I like him is that he is more of an American Nationalist than anything.

>If I’m president, we’re not going to have people dying on the streets.
>why he not killing the poors?

>I will never respect someone that sticks to a particular decision or belief stubbornly, regardless of additional information.
>I don't take issue with anyone changing their views, and I wouldn't criticize a democrat or a republican on this.
>I'm glad to see that Trump wants to make things better, but also reasonably compromise with the system already in place.

The funny thing is that Trump is not, in fact, changing a positioned in the face of additional information. So there's nothing for you to respect in this regard. Nor is he changing his view from when Trump self-identified as a Democrat, for his is the progressive Democratic position, which he called on the campaign trail a "total disaster."

What he is backsliding on is the loudly issued rally hall blather that those in his audience may have liked from a rhetorical point of view but didn't bother to look closely at the fine print to learn his actual policy.

because you cant just take peoples insurance away, you either have to come op with something else or pass them off to a private company.

know your shit, bra

How many of these threads have you made?

Wrong. He's s keeping 2 parts

1: Keep your plan if you have a pre-existing condition when obamacare gets dropped.

2: parents can still keep their children on their plans until 26.

it's the correct stance, democrat or not

anyone who was paying attention already knew Trump is a very moderate Republican

Nevermind Obamacare, the man supported single-payer healthcare (which incidentally is also a much better plan than the ACA)

>Wrong.
k. How?

>1: Keep your plan if you have a pre-existing condition when obamacare gets dropped.
Great. This is the essence of Obamacare, just so you know. >2: parents can still keep their children on their plans until 26.
Ooooh goody. Irresponsibility to one's own life as a concept brought into the culture by democrats is being enshrined as Republican policy. He should back participation trophies next.

To be fair those are about the only 2 good things that came from Obamacare. Id probably be dead right now if I still wasn't on my parents insurance.