So I just got punched in the mouth by an 18 year old leftist girl last night Sup Forums, did I deserve it?

So I just got punched in the mouth by an 18 year old leftist girl last night Sup Forums, did I deserve it?

>Sister runs a fashion chain and label
>Go to those parties and don't even converse with anyone anymore because of how cancerous these leftist faggots have all become, just hand out my contact card and have free piss. Even the models look like like absolute garbage now, all tattoos and pink hair and shit
>Have to go to one of her parties last night, just sit with brother in law and talk about how we need another war
>See this chick on the other side of the room give me the dirtiest look, looking me up and down. Just keep drinking and look away awkwardly
>5 minutes later see this shit again, fuck this
>Get up and walk over, pretend I'm interested in their conversation
>They all suddenly go quiet and look around awkwardly, this chick just keeps staring at me
>Try to break the ice by extending hand and introducing myself to her, she looks at my hand and does this audible fake yawn and starts laughing
>Ask her what her problem is, she smirks "I saw your card floating around, so you're one of -those- guys are you?"
>"What kind of guy are you referring to.."
>"One of those privileged white males who think the world owes them something"
>What
>Realise this chick is crazy as fuck and just walk away, she yells at me "yeah, fuck off you old white piece of shit!"
>I'm 30
>Old piece of shit. Where have I heard that before?
>Turn around to her and tell her to suck my dick, she storms straight up to my face; she's a good ft shorter than me
>Look down at her and expect more insults from her, she just punches me straight in the mouth and stands there with this shit eating grin
>Everyone turns around and sees this
>More people than not rush to her aid asking if she's alright
>What the fuck
>Sister sees this and flips her shit, tells the girl to get the fuck out, she storms for the front door knocking a bunch of furniture to the floor

Aren't they just so enlightened Sup Forums?

At least your sister isn't a cunt

You should have firefighter-door kicked her.

It angers me you didn't do that.

Well done user

>it's fucking nothing

deflect

counter

ko

self defense

I wonder how he feels seeing America deteriorate in front of his eyes

She clearly wants to fuck. Hitting her back would have been accepting.

I didn't know he was back from the dead...

Obviously you didn't deserve it. I'm hoping this isn't a bait thread about making up stories like all the lefties, but I've been punched and slapped by enough women for the slightest provocations/jokes that I absolutely believe it. Especially the part where she looked smug as fuck and everyone ran to her defense.
Fuck it, have one of mine:

>sleep with a chick (Jamie) a couple of times
>her friend (Amanda) accuses me of raping J
>J denies it, no one really pays attention, it goes away
>don't see J for a couple years
>in that time the story of me "raping" a girl and having her come back for more becomes a running joke
>meet J in a bar with some friends
>one of my friends had never met her
>after catching up with her a bit, I introduce her to my friend as "This is the girl I raped!" and start laughing
>one of my other buddies chimes in "Twice!" and we all laugh
>she screams "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" and slaps me across the face
>I laugh harder
>she slaps me again
>and again
>a bouncer runs over and grabs her wrist "That's enough. I've been watching this and if he hits you back I won't do shit because I know you started it!"
>brotier bouncer
>end up bringing J back and resume fucking her for a few more months
Bitches

Why didn't you hit her back? I'm not saying you should have beat the shit out of her or anything but a good hard open faced slap is what she deserved.

Did you fuck J later that night ?

this
we are so beta conditioned to believe that wymyn are perfect and cant be hit

I don't think so, but my memory of the night is foggy. We had other sexy rendezvous afterward.

>webm is OP and friend

60 FPS webm? First one I've seen

You've been missing out m80

>tfw raised by single mother who taught me the importance of chivalry but didn't believe in turning the other cheek for "untouchable" women
>who taught me how to fight
>who insisted if I didn't feel comfortable with that for whatever reason she would personally come down and kick ass for me
>who raised hell when I defended myself in school from those girls using what she taught me and was demonized for it all
I'm about as equal as you can get here. Granted I'm a much larger man now that can take a lot more punishment, but I have no qualms about trading blows with a girl who isn't a flimsy wallflower.

instant boner

Should have called the cops on her, with all the witnesses there she could have been charged with assault.

>mfw young australian girls around me giving their opinion on the presidential election and saying obabo was the BEST president since F.D.R

our media needs purging.

yo no homo bro

what a gold mine of reaction shots