My family is building a wall

Well technically we had a wall already, but we're making it about 60% - 70% taller, LOOOOL

and this is happening live, so it started like right now when Trump won

LMAOOOOOOO

Kekkkkkkk

Where the hell do you live? Did you leave your proxy on?

wtf you need a wall in canada for leaf faggot

NOICE

>Palm Trees
>Leaf Flag

Something doesn't add up here.

I'm in Canada right now

This is my other house in Malaysia

Robbers have broken in a few times and I have family who lives there, it's to keep the bad hombres out

Tyvm

Malaysian house haha

Also, not a leaf fag, I've been a trump supporter since 2007

can i ask why you need and are building a wall?

We always had one, it's for protection, but we got robbed a few times, so they put glass shards at the top, and we have had an alarm system with sirens and everything for life, but now we're making it higher because we don't want people to look into the property so they don't get an urge to rob, and, bigger walls mean it's harder to get over, because a jump down is scarier

CHECK EM

MAGA

>One brick thick, no weight on top.

0/10, would not fortify with.

Also go back to Malaysia, you stink up our country.

Senpai, it's going to be dressed with concrete lol, the thickness is about 6-8 inches, we are only keeping out like a few people, it's enough faggot

It's always wise to fortified your house in SEA

Yep, got the bars on all the windows, and gates at the front, all can be controlled inside the house, and entire house is built of brick and concrete walls

nice... i can't wait until we get our tall wall

Now do you mean concrete or cement? Big difference. Also, if someone takes a swing at it with a large hammer, the cement will just fall off in sheets, exposing the brick.

>itt: 3rd world engineering

>not a leaf fag
a leafbro is a canadian

you must be new here
gtfo

We're planning to build up our fence here in Canada as well, it's currently like 7 ft tall but we want to do 12 ft, the problem is, building codes aren't as flexible as in Asia lmaooo

I wasn't born here lol

Are you on house arrest or something?

Concrete will be vertically layed over the brick to make it the same thickness as the wall under it, on both sides, out and inside, and then the entire wall will be painted over, and we might install some sort of metal at the top of the wall, like with sharp edges or something, to make it a little more hurtful

Wat makes you come to that conclusion LOL

just cover the top with broken glass and roofing tar

>2011+5
>making a wall out of unreenforced brick.
shiggity do da

>no rebar
>Malaysian intellectuals

Tried that, still got broken into once a few years back

Senpai, at least we building wall right

>not putting rebar in your wall
Enjoy your 3rd world barrier

okay :(

remember to cover the top of the wall with mixed concrete and then fill it with glass from broken bottles

it looks nice AND stops thieves from jumping your wall

That's the plan user, it's more than enough to stop a few people, but these other anons think it needs to be a Hoover dam wall

>2016
>not building a privacy wall with 4" thick reinforced concrete

fuck
meant to say 4'

Damn that's a really nice wall. Jealous. Hope ours is that nice.

4" would probably be better than his current wall