Canada, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? will you fuckin leafs take responsibility for him?

Canada, what the fuck is wrong with this guy? will you fuckin leafs take responsibility for him?

bump, Canada you better explain yourselves

38% of Canada needs to take responsibility, that's all that voted for him.

Are you guys bitching because he told people not to be afraid of Trump?

No because I didn't vote for this candyass

Also reminder that we ACTUALLY had a 3 way choice between pieces of shit.

oh i see well fuck when is he gone? how long are presidential terms in leafland?

Requesting the image with him planking with Canada's GDP on the background

Elections are held every four years unless the ruling party requests an election or loses a vote of non confidence.

But there are no term limits so he could be PM until he's dead. Realistically, that won't happen. Things tend to go in cycles here. He'll be around for this term and maybe the next, and then people will want fresh blood, things will probably swing conservative again.

>electing a fucking theater teacher
wew lad, and I thought our liberals were hilariously unhinged

bump for interest

Substitute theater teacher.

come on he's got to have some credentials. no?

Of course he does

Honestly no. He spent his years growing up traveling to commie countries with his father. I am not joking with you. For 'jobs' he's been a substitute drama teacher and snowboard instructor. He's quite possibly the worst qualified PM we've ever had and he was elected in with 38% of the vote with the rest of the votes being split between the other two parties.
Women essentially voted him in and we get to deal with his bullshit for three and a bit more years.

hahahahahaha no way oh my god i didnt know anything about him

Pretty sure it was closer to 40℅ of the vote. Conservatives got 30℅ even with the ceaseless media attack so not all Canadians are irredeemable. With mad Max or schreer leading I think cons could really do the trick

I didn't vote for him so I will not take responsibility. I will apologize though. I'm sorry the cuck was elected.

nope didn't vote for it

He's the son of the communist who destroyed this nation. Without Pierre Trudeau, multiculturalism would not exist in Canada.

Please save us. Help.

He's the hero Canada deserves

Wasn't he merely voted in by them because he was "dreamy~"?

Can someone explain him to me? There's this older Canadian dude at work who is pretty redpilled, and dislikes this guy, but says his dad was a based AF?

Harper supported tpp just like Jewdeau.

All the globalist cuck bullshit Trudeau is doing was started by Harper.

The only remotely nationalist option on the ballot was Mulcair and that's not saying much.

He clearly won that fight.

After all the Mexicans go there, I hope he gets replaced. I don't want him importing too many Muslims so close to home.

KEK

Ontario is overly represented in Canadian election. Here in Alberta we didn't vote for him. But we have no say in our country. They take billions of dollars of our oil money and hate us for it.
They've all been demoralized. There's no hope for us.

Toronto liberal who voted NDP. I would've voted Trudeau knowing what I know now. Have at me pol

Youre a cuck but Harperjeet isn't any better desu. No real Conservative option here in Canada that isn't cucked. Just end us.

I only got this one.