Hey guys/gals

Hey guys/gals,

I've been listening to Styxhexenhammer666 for a bit now, and he seems to know his stuff and is pretty redpilled. He correctly predicted trumps victory.
Is there anything I should know about this guy?

Thankyou,
Enlightenment seeking user

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/psalms/118-8.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i wish he would delve deeper into botany in his channel.

>He correctly predicted trumps victory.
Are you 10?

No, but what is your point?

trump won and you cant make him anymore happier if you stop being lazy and work harder.

i've only recently checked this guy out. aside from him whole edgy teen style 'boo, i'm an occultist' persona (and admittedly he knows his shit), he's very based. he's a solid voice out there on the tubes.

he is a pagan.

He did, he predicted Trump would win, the only states he got wrong were Colorado, Michigan and Wisconsin, far more accurate than any other prediction I saw.

>Looks like a numale

Sage

I watch him everyday

and PA

he seems to have a pretty good understanding of the past several decades worth of geopolitics. I doubt he is right about everything, but legitimate analysis of politics as apposed to shilling is a breath of fresh air.

I actually watched some of his election coverage on the 8th.

I mean I like him. He seems pretty honest and doesn't really front like he's awesome or anything.

dude can barely even fucking conceal that he's an alien so his magic has to be pretty shit too

Ya. So does he actually believe in occult magic stuff, because he seems really rational. i'd be surprised is he believed in supernatural things.

>he correctly predicted Trumps win
A lot of us did, kiwi.

oh so the only ones he got wrong were the ones that mattered in trump's victory. wow what a political genius.

This is a board that post-ironically invokes and worships an ancient Egyptian frog god. Sup Forums is occultist as fuck.

looks like he should be put down

hey op do you like the content he produces? i think if that's the case that you should watch his videos. personally i don't care to listen to him.

Does numale mean something different to you?

He looks like a scifi nerd or metal head

He's a former satanist, that turns some anons off, but he's pretty fucking based.

I like his occult videos too though.

>MTG cards
>Confederate flag
>Asian
>Slutty
>Cute

That's a strange combination, but I'd love to have a qt Asian gf like her. Is she a camwhore?

>no facial hair
>real glasses
>regular clothing
>no tattoos
>no piercings

if it weren't for being chosen by Kek, i might have berated you

He's a wizard.

also
>is pretty redpilled
i don't think he's answered the JQ

I've been binge watching this guy quite allot actually. He seems to understand the esoteric quite a bit. His insights on meme magic seem to be what made him so well known. I wish He would talk more about the interworking of memetics and how they can be used in the future. One of my good friends that is into some of the same esoteric shit seems to think that without proper grooming keku may backfire in someway. He compared keku/pepe to a child being raised, and how the child acts depends upon how it is nurtured.

That's about all, peace out.

He put make up on one time.

This Massa Cock has been 100% for Trump since June 2015 and wants to not only "grab" but RULE gook fuckmeat twat by sliding the middle finger from each strong White hand fully DEEP inside gook cunt vagina then prying gook cuntmeat WIDE to display deep inner gook cuntmeat as this Massa more than gook cunt forearm thick White Cock pushes balls deep ROUGH inside gook cunt asshole anus and rectum! Then begin pinching gook cunt twat cuntlips and slapping gook cunt cuntmeat as my thick White Cock brutally rifles gook cunt asspipe before pulling out and Cockspitting a long load of Cum directly into gook CumPIG cunt cuntskull face!

Pretty sure he believes in them as some kind of psychological construct. Not sure if he thinks they exist like real entities.

More in the South Park Imagination Land way of "this thing has real effect on the world, because a lot of people believe in it, and so in that way, it exists."

Or maybe he thinks people believing in these things makes them become more powerful/actual entities. Not sure. But its somewhere inbetween all that.

He's a pagan retard like many other losers who spout their opinions on youtube.

he's half green pilled half red pilled.

>acrylic
>red + green
>brown
>brown pill
>it all makes sense.

do want.

reverse image search on google. There's more.

This is what makes no sense. How can be seem so based, but at the same time believe in nonsense? Either I'm wrong and this spiritual krap is real, or he's somehow based as fuck, except has some weakness in his logic that doesn't affect his reasoning elsewhere...

This seems reasonable, but he seems pretty serious in his belief with the clothing he wears and general style.

He has a 10.2 inch cock

Trust not in the works of man.

biblehub.com/psalms/118-8.htm

How does that apply to my post? Use specifics, I'm not christian.

well to be fair, and we can open a big assed discussion about it, not all people go go looking to use 'magic' are angsty teens. most people who run to the occult do so because they are trying to get something out of life that they cannot have.

whether it's casting a spell to get a girl, or get revenge on someone who beat them up, etc. that's where most of the original interest comes from. so looking at this guy, he seems alright. but if he's a former satanist, you can bet your ass that the reason he was on team satan was because he was trying to get back at people he couldn't beat and defeat them with magic. that's usually what happens.

but into that, there are alot of very solid and very based rules and philosophies that are outstanding, and whatever tema he's rooting for now, some of that old get of rules are probably still there, and for whatever reason in his mind are justified and work for him.

that's not to say magic isn't real. i've seen things i cannot explain having been from a similar background (without saying too much). admittedly, you should know as well as i that no one is going to sell a book at a store for $6 that will let you bring about the end of the world (simon's necronomicon), and it's a bunch of bullshit to make money. but if he's claiming team pagan, he's most likley just celebrating the ancient traditions, and doing the almost hippe-esque worshipping and appreciating nature thing. and i dont see how that would negate any of his political judgement. so there it is, in a nutshell, i guess.